Poll: How do YOU like your sake?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Sake!

Sake!

Been drinking sake all night and it got me thinking, how do YOU take your sake?

I, personally, prefer classic sake chilled. Warm is allright, but I like cold. If I go to a nice Japanese place I may get warm or some flavored, but all the stores around me have crap it just tastes better cold.
    "Isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit." - The Tick

And yes, it is an exploding beer.

Antisaintz - Because, well, I wuv my dk

10+ Year Old Account
    I generally only drink it during cold weather, so always warm.

Most of the sake I can get my hands on around here tastes horrible cold. You almost have to heat it for it to be tolerable. But that's the downside of living in the middle of nowhere.

Edited to add: Is it just me? Or does sake give you a different "drunk" than other forms of alcohol? Now, I can count on, well, 2 hands how many times I've been drunk the past 7-8 years. I don't get drunk very often. But sake's drunk felt... almost illicit. Haven't had that kind of sensation since, uh, college (a long time ago - and a different substance).
    Last edited by Disenchanted; 2011-05-29 at 06:35 AM.