Thread: Stop my afk!

Deleted

Stop my afk!

Okay, so basicly im a scribe and i like to buy 200 stacks of herbs from the ah at a time and mill them all

the problem keeps arising where after i have milled all my hearb and set to work on creating the inks/fortune cards my char goies afk and stops casting =[

all i want to know is if there is anyway without the use of bots (bots/hacks are bad) to stop me afking while making said items?

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    jump every once in a while or something.

Do you have a little brother or sister? ;D
    Maybe one of those ducky birds that bob? No but seriously I have no idea.

You can't use AFK bots for any reason, I'm afraid. It would lead to "Oh, I didn't mean to leave it on in PVP mr GM, I was just using it to mill stuff".
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    u wana go into interface and untick auto-cancel away then just before u go to mill type /afk and ur set

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siegfiend View Post
    u wana go into interface and untick auto-cancel away then just before u go to mill type /afk and ur set

Thank you very much just what i needed =D

If you don't want to go afk you should stay at your keyboard, that's the whole idea of afk.

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfiend View Post
    Oooh, handy! I didn't know about this, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Siph View Post
    If you don't want to go afk you should stay at your keyboard, that's the whole idea of afk.
    Crafting ink isn't exactly interactive.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Siph View Post
    Ever tried making serious money with a profession before?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Do you have a little brother or sister? ;D
    Maybe one of those ducky birds that bob? No but seriously I have no idea.
    My 5year old nephew fishes for me.

Quote Originally Posted by vll View Post
    Account sharing! Against the TOS!!!

Deleted
    Keyboard turning, just put something heavy on a button you bind to it, and dont alt-tab. if you need to alt-tab, this obviously won't be any help at all, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vll View Post
    I would think even a 5 year old would find it boring after a while.

Train a cat to mill for you!

Deleted
    i have made over 150k just with inscription and the only thing i find booring is trying to make your char not afk and cancel the cast but what
    Siegfiend said really works and its not against any form of t's&c's (obviously) i advise you all to do it =!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Train a cat to mill for you!
    You've obviously never tried to do that :<

I have scars all up and down my arms because none of my three cats will mill for me.