Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Drooooooooooooool........ so many kewl items..pets, n that mushroom chair omgz gief, want to see it naow!
    I have it on ptr

Deleted
    Looking nice and all, but it this is the complete list, I will be a bit pissed to be honest...

Why can a whole faction based around druids not give one caster druid item.

Where is any healing gear ?

Interesting tanking trinket. It says it grants dodge aslong as we stand in water (or was that a moonwell ).
    Wonder how will this actually work. Does this mean we will actually summon a freakin moonwell where we stand? *.*
    Or is that just a fancy way to tell you get a buff of amount of dodge in an rp'ish way

I'm just curious, will the new crafted gear use the same orbs that we have now or new ones we can just get from the raid? As of right now they are just requiring a slightly larger amount of chaos orbs. Is it possible blizz learned from their past when they just gave us butt loads of orbs and a few months later they were basicly useless and went back to the old model?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geomatician View Post
    I have it on ptr
    Gief pic!!!

Btw readers, the list may not be complete, think on that before u complain about lack of stuff, don't think the previous Boub post on Valor items was complete.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phyrix View Post
    Am I correct when I say I see only one real healing item, the plate one?

Surely this must be incomplete.
    I sure hope so, as a resto druid im crying right now

I hate questing grinds...

Quote Originally Posted by trhemp View Post
    Why can a whole faction based around druids not give one caster druid item.

Where is any healing gear ?
    These are not faction rewards. Only one faction in 4.2 and these items are not related to that at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Healers complaining for lack of healing gear? Dps complain of lack of spell +hit gear. Who the heck is all this garbage meant for? Pretty much just casuals that spam the dungeon finder? Anyone gearing up for raids in any way is going to be woefully unhappy with the rep selection. GG blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Gief pic!!!

Btw readers, the list may not be complete, think on that before u complain about lack of stuff, don't think the previous Boub post on Valor items was complete.
    I'll pm you tomorrow when I have a pic. Using my ipod touch ATM as I'm not near the pc. These items are exactly how it is on the ptr. It's complete in terms of what is on the ptr but could change in a future patch

Quote Originally Posted by Geomatician View Post
    These are not faction rewards. Only one faction in 4.2 and these items are not related to that at all.
    /facepalm

ok forget the word faction then, considering every NPC is a druid in the daily hub it seems odd that there is no druid gear...

that better

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Healers complaining for lack of healing gear? Dps complain of lack of spell +hit gear. Who the heck is all this garbage meant for? Pretty much just casuals that spam the dungeon finder? Anyone gearing up for raids in any way is going to be woefully unhappy with the rep selection. GG blizz.
    Basically yeah. These are progression for players doing heroics and questing, not for raiders. It is exactly the same as the epics you could buy at the argent tournament... No raiders were looking at those weapons licking their lips. By the time you can get these rewards, most guilds will have 4 or 5 weeks of Firelands raiding done.

Blizzard would never give BIS, or even top iLevel items from daily quests. These are items that are meant for progression for players who are not raiding. It´s kinda like the reverse argument when you see people saying ´why do casuals need tier items if they aren´t raiding´.. the answer here is ´why do raiders think they can get BIS raid items from questing´.

These are items that will be used to augment the new VP gear and to give none raiders further gear progression. Remember, most players do not raid... this is their progrssion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by louandy2001 View Post
    Agreed there, think we might suffer wit this pacth
    Good news is - there is no reason to do that mindless grind of 400 dailes then - woot!

Seriously Blizz, yet another Tol Barad style incredibly boring grind for marks. 'tis getting really old and nothing to even remotely inspire continued playing?

A zone of dailies was a fresh and exciting idea when Isle of Quale'Danas and the Netherwing popped up back in TBC, Since then that concept has been overused (and more poorly implemented) and it no longer is enough to entice people to keep playing. Surely there is some other way to add content (aside from the obligatory but unimpressive 7-boss raid) that will actually feel fun?

I've never watched the MMO reports before but the end of that was just what the hell....? Spiked dildo on a chair = throne of agony...

plate spell dps wtf

365 Plate Spell DPS Waist Belt of Living Obsidium

Blizz, please show me a plate dps that uses spell power. No? THEN PULL SPIRIT ON PLATE SPELL GEAR THANK YOU.

No Physical DPS mail armour from the rewards - Hunters and enh shaman ignored. Can only hope that some gets added before it goes live.

why bliz keep adding expertise/hit onto the tank gears? are they trying to imply something?
    zzzzzz

$20 and Casey would've done it!

Why so many people expect the right type of gear for their class when this is just on the side stuff not meant to fill up every slot for everyone... You already have VP -> JP gear coming over...

This is additional stuff for non raiders.