Satrina Buff Frames

I'm having trouble getting the option to to let buffs be removed by right clicking. I have the option unchecked so I can right click buffs off but its not working. Anyone know how to fix this?

blizzard made changes so you cannot click off buffs that are controlled by addons anymore, you have to make /cancelaura <buff name> macros now, or don't use a buff addon (only while in combat though).

Click on the option interactive, on the buff panel options.
    Loevty, Level 85 Troll Mage | Khazuals 2004-2011

Quote Originally Posted by Loevty View Post
    Click on the option interactive, on the buff panel options.
    That just made the buffs disappear for some reason.

---------- Post added 2011-05-30 at 12:47 AM ----------

I just went with the cancel aura option.

Deleted
    You need to check "Interactive", then /rl for it to initialize properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the reason I switched addons. I used Satrina for filtering/sorting and it's so old, it won't let you do that when the buffs are interactable.

Currently I use Aura Frames.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear god I love that UI. What resolution? Did you make it? Where can I get it? I want it.

If you made it yourself, could you provide me with an addon list? I'd love to make one similar.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Dear god I love that UI. What resolution? Did you make it? Where can I get it? I want it.

If you made it yourself, could you provide me with an addon list? I'd love to make one similar.
    Its a slight edit of Dreaming UI from WoWinterace

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    It's the reason I switched addons. I used Satrina for filtering/sorting and it's so old, it won't let you do that when the buffs are interactable.

Currently I use Aura Frames.
    Hmmm, Aura Frames does not support clicking off Buffs when using Buff Filtering as well, doesn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having no issues with it so far.

I switched to raven
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

Deleted
    Stuck with Satrina cause I'm a creature of habit, the buff removal works fine for me. Unfortunately leaves me with a kinda clickthrough deadzone around the buff area, but I have them set up pretty compact anyway and just live with it.

im currently using Elkano's Buff Bars and they work great(rightclicking, etc), however is SBF actually updated? I mean I used to have it for buff bars and Elkano for debuff bars only, but since SBF wasnt updated for Cata I stopped using it. so is it actually working properly with 4.1? except the whole rightclicking buffs

Deleted
    There's an updated version that works with WoW 4.1 including right-clicking.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was my understanding that with Satrina Buff Frames you could either choose to have interactive (clickable) icons or you could choose custom sorting options but could not choose both at the same time and that this was a limitation of the game and not the addon.