Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe42 View Post
    Hello Kitty Online.
    For the winzZzzzzZZzzzz d:

OT: no i'd probably not even be talking about games ... rather something very random ... or sexual ... because every1 you meet can talk about sex... or is that just denmark... i guess
    but ppl that play wow are usually really easy to see through anyway they often talk about other RPGs ex fable or Dragon age or w/e RPG.
    note that i say usually. but if they do ask i would say wow because whats to be ashamed of? only play you don't say it is at a speed dating place or something alike xD not before you've atleast known the other person for a few days so they wont just SHOOOOOOO you away.
    Last edited by mmoc9616daefb1; 2011-05-30 at 05:08 PM.

I'd answer the obvious: World of Warcraft!
    ... The minds of "closet players" simply baffles me. I can not understand why you do not admit that you play a specific game. Why is it so much better to tell everyone that you play Call of Duty, instead of World of Warcraft?
    Seriously. Enlighten me.

Then again... I'm the kind of guy who have no troubles admitting that I like to listen to Selena Gomez and The Scene.

EDIT: I'll definitely watch this thread while hoping for an answer.
    Last edited by Riboe; 2011-05-30 at 05:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

MILLIONS of people play WoW around the world, there is no reason to be ashamed. Break the taboos, openly talk about your gaming.. Maybe more of your friends will like WoW too.

It is what it is.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably CoD as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    "If you've heard about it, you already know." Come on, the dude heard enough to know we were talking about a game, so the response is valid!

Or I just answer truthfully, since all my friends are fully aware that I'm a gamer^^
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    WoW and random games, I'm not a fan of CoD so I'd never bring that up since I'd get shitloads of hate. Kinda sad how people always get angry if you say you don't like a game...I'd never even say the game would be bad, I'd just say it's nothing for me and I'd became flametarget nr1.

Deleted
    Witcher 2, ofcourse.

I would admit to playing WoW before I admit to playing CoD... just sayin'.
    'Cause what the world needs now
    is a new Frank Sinatra
    so I can get you in bed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Battletoads, probably.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    (You literally only keep it between you two that you play wow),
    I would just say WoW. Secret's aren't productive.

Also, that's an improper use of the word "literally".

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's sad that WoW players have a stigma attached to them, and feel the need to lie about their hobby to others. Although I do admit, when I've been asked I usually just say "Oh, some game I saw on IGN that's coming out in a few months, can't think of the name."

This whole closet player thing just baffles me, my last GF had no problems with me playing wow, (and no we didnt break up because of wow, we broke up cause i had chosen my friends over her) And my current GF used to play and was excited to play again and wanted to play with me but i quit for GW2 lol.

Why do you care what others think of you? When you get older you will realize (well except a few people don't realize and we constantly make fun of them because it still works XD )

15+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft, Call of Duty and Minecraft. If someone thinks bad of me because of how I spend my spare time, then I don't really want to talk to them anyway.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Me. I don't like CoD. And I'd say WoW, lol good chance I'd be wearing one of my class icon shirts from J!NX anyway.

Deleted
    for a start, i wouldn't say cod. i would probably say the most obscure game that i could think of, like life force, contra, hotel mario etc.

I wonder what the fuck i'm doing at school since I graduated 6 years ago. Then I wonder why i'm a closet player when hardly anyone where I live knows what WoW even is let alone know any stereotypes associated with it. Then I answer the question truthfully.