Deleted

WoW account banned - what can I do ?

So I was playing wow for more then a month ( My sub ended around month ago). Today I have login to my battle net account on blizz eu and discovered that my account was banned and I have no reason why that is . I haven't done anything. So my question is this how can I take my account back because I wanted to return to wow afther patch 4.2 hits the live servers. And now I don't know what to do.
    Maybe some of you guys , know what can I do in this situations. Who I should contact with to restore my account since I haven't done anything. I didn't get any emails from blizz. My email and my password are still working so it seams my account haven't been hacked but who knows. It would be sad to see 4 year history of playing wow to end.
    Any advices would be welcome.

yep, call billing & accounts department. are you sure it's really banned? or is it just inactive because you aren't subscribed right now?

You don't get banned for no reason - you get an email stating why, you also don't get banned straight away for any offence unless you bot, so basically, don't bot, don't get banned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Call them.
    It's faster than mailing them. Your problem should be solved in less than 1 hour (I guess).
    Yes! My account where banned..3-4 times? huh..but not my fail.
    someone hacked me-> account banned blabla

called them- account unbanned perfect. now i got an ööööh authenticator :O?

just call them

call them

call them

that is all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by speakpkhq View Post
    yep, call billing & accounts department. are you sure it's really banned? or is it just inactive because you aren't subscribed right now?
    When I log into my battle net account and click on my wow account ; it tells me that account have been banned. But as I have said before I haven't got open subscription; I had some mails from blizz but I thought that they were fake ; I got tons of fake wow emails.

---------- Post added 2011-05-30 at 11:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fellgon View Post
    just call them

call them

call them

that is all
    I can't now since it is around 11 p.m. in my country . I will do that tomorrow and when I do it will be hell lol