Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Your still waiting for the ring? :O
    Every single person I know that does archaeology got the ring first then the amulet to summone those scarabs, I got my ring at 4 tol´vir solves I think most of the ppl I know got it around the same time. I´m still waiting for the mount tho.
    lol yep there was at least 4-5 ppl in my guild, including myself, that had that same annoying occurance ... However one lucky Bastard got the Bloody mount on his VERY FIRST ever Tol'vir activation... Needless to say he hasn't done Archaeology since and i've all but given up after like 100 solves >.> Such a joke profession :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    And you'd be wrong. That right there is the Gambler's Fallacy.

Assuming each solve gives you a progressively better chance is false. Every chance is equally possible to yield a rare or not. Solving more rares just eliminates which ones could occur.

Whether you solve 100, 300, 500, or more, it will always be the same chance. Probability says you should get it after X number, but that isn't assurance, just probability. And probability will never reach 100%.

Ask some people who still haven't gotten Zin'rohk for example. Hundreds if not possibly thousands of solves, no epic.
    Actually gambler's fallacy is the belief that a chance to get something is cumulative, which I never suggest.
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

35ish solves for the pet. Haven't dug much since then since the pet was my 20th rare, as well. No mount. =\

Also, moved this to the Professions forum.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2011-05-31 at 01:56 AM.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    I was really lucky, about 23Solves for the Pet & 31Solves for the Mount.
    Sadly, i dont even use it :/

With 2Tolvirpets u can see them play stone scirssor paper
    Wanna trade accounts? Lol jk =)
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

I'm sitting at 129, got the scarab pendant within 10, got the ring at around 30. Still going for the pet and the mount, as I've no use for the weapons.

I've got the bug mount on two diff chars each with under 100 tol vir solves...

I'm over 400 night elf solves with no trinket...

The trinket is the only thing i actually want.

I'm not too sure to an exact number when I got them. But I'm at 50 solves and I have: the ring, the mount, and the scarab storm pendant.

Deleted
    i did ~50 tol'vir items and got the scarabstorm thingy, the ring and the mount as well as the sandstone drake recipe so far(in this order).
    completed the professor title as well with this, so i won't go on farming ^^

once nightelves are completed, tol'vir farming is rather easy imo.
    Last edited by mmocd5f6a5c456; 2011-05-31 at 08:58 AM.