Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What web comics do you read?

Hello all I am looking for some safe for work web comics to read in free time. Please share your favorites and maybe a brief description of what to expect in the comic. I am not speaking specific to WOW but WOW related are fine.

Lets see what ya got!

PS pls keep it safe for work. IF not safe for work please tag with NSFW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Questionable Content and Gunnerkrigg Court are absolutely amazing. If you decide to give either a try, please do yourself a favor and start from the beginning.

QC is much more relaxed and based on realistic social situations and Gunnerkrigg is much darker - more of a scientific fantasy setting but still has it's humorous moments. It's almost impossible not to fall in love with some of the characters in both of them.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Thanks Keep em coming!! I am sure I am not the only person in this community who would enjoy a thread for finding new comics!

Probably kinda well known, but I read Bug. It's pretty damn consistent, imo.
    http://www.bugcomic.com/

and Buttersafe. Only updates twice a week, which is frustrating because it's slightly witty/dumb humor, so it can be a miss sometimes.
    http://buttersafe.com/

Both from Cyanide and Happiness giving them some exposure. C&H I still check sometimes after 2 or 3 weeks of neglect, but I guess they're "famous" for a reason.
    http://www.explosm.net/comics/2438/

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG! Beartato! Me and my GF love this webcomic to death!

TO DEATH.

I have not found one I love more than this. It is also quite safe. Like extra safe.

You'll love it I promise. If you don't, well I'm sorry you clearly don't have a soul!

http://nedroid.com/2009/11/you-will-...-some-changes/

Anyways, seriously though, just start from the beginning probably or the middle who cares!

If you like DBZ, check out this cool webcomic! http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Here are a few good ones I check on regularly.

Least I Could Do - A story of a lucky womanizing idiot and his friends with lots of good humor. I had lots of good LoLs reading it Start from the beginning, even though the art is a bit meh for the first 50 or so chapters. It gets updated daily so theres a lot to read! The art keeps getting better and better.
    Link: www.licd.com

Looking For Group - A kinda-WoW-spinoff comic of an adventurous elf and his companions with a twist of some normal and some pretty twisted humor! The story is decent as well!
    Link: www.lfgcomic.com

Ctrl+Alt+Del - A story of a gamer and his friends in short. Lots of good humor and randomness. There is an actual story as well and the main-character actually grows as a person, even though in a pretty twisted way!
    Link: www.cad-comic.com

Cyanide and Happiness always relevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically not a "web" comic, but it's only printed in like one newspaper. If you've ever worked in retail, check it out

http://www.seattlepi.com/comics-and-games/fun/Retail/

LFG is amazing: very good/cool humor.
    www.lfgcomic.com

GU Comics (a fresh comic every day) is often very fun ánd it keeps you on par with latest gaming news.
    www.gucomics.com

Also if you like PvP wow with a rediculous spin off story i'd suggest TEH Gladiators (its spelled this way, i can't help it ).
    http://www.tehgladiators.com/?p=239

I'll check out the other posted comics myself, so thanks for the thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else

Okay this post is going to end up long, as I like talking about things I like a bit too much. Just scroll down past everything for a TL;DR at the bottom if you don't care. Also I'm finally putting my sig to good use.

Okay, antics. I'm not the type of person to laugh at everything, normally Im the guy sitting there going "Eh that wasn't really funny." But antics rarely fails to make me laugh, Im not sure why but it just works. The description from the about page is "Antics is a twice-weekly (Monday/Friday) webcomic about the lives and mistakes of Fletcher and Copernicus. Fletcher is the guy in a green tie, and Copernicus is the guy in a red tie!" and pretty much tells you all you need to know. Heck, the banner tells you all you need to know with "a comic about things happening." The art is simple but it really is all thats needed as there is no unneccesary clutter and facial expressions are always good without resorting to being wacky and overdone. I simply can not understand why it isn't very popular, the facebook page only recently passed 1k likes and thats just a damn shame for such a good comic.

Slightly Damned has great characters, can be funny at times, and has a good if slow plot, with nice art to boot. There is one glaring flaw though and that would be that the earlier comics are just not good. This is mostly due to the fact that it has been running for a little over 7 years now, and the artist was I believe 17 when it started. The comic starts off being fairly silly, though that gets mostly ditched somewhere around comic 280 and everything becomes more dramatic. "Slightly Damned is a story-driven comic in a fantasy setting. It has comedy, romance, drama, and some violence and swearing. Updates on Saturday." That is the description of it, and it sounds fairly generic, but this comic has something about it that makes me just like it a lot more. I could ramble on for pages about the plot and various facts about the characters but it really works best if you just read it yourself, page 1 to page 450 (atm). I don't see it get mentioned too often, which is also a shame.

TL;DR: Antics is hilarious, Slightly Damned is awesome overall, Both are very SFW, links in my sig.

Deleted
    http://www.misfile.com/

In one little corner of the universe, there's nothing more irritating than a misfile...

Misfile, ctrl-alt-del, questionable content, xkcd, penny arcade, mysteries of the arcana, twilight lady, sinfest, daily quest, vgcats, order of the stick, goblins, punch an pie, something positive, dark legacy comics, LFG.... I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of off-hand.

Deleted
    PvPonline mostly.

10+ Year Old Account
    explosm, somethingofthatilk, questionable content, and xkcd. I check them religiously.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

15+ Year Old Account
    Big into Scott Pilgrim, Preacher and the Batman storyline (wherever it goes...)

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 03:02 AM ----------

Edit: Sorry, web-comics. Not sure man. I dont follow a lot there. I'm pretty casual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Big into Scott Pilgrim
    He punched a hole in the moon for me. It was pretty crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Least I could do and LFGComics, both by the same Author/Artists. Those guys are amazing.

I'd say VGCats as well, but Scott NEVER updates these days.