Thread: JC questions

JC questions

Heya

I've recently started getting into the prospecting , cut and sell business, i was wondering what people do with ... Hessonites / Alicites / Ocean sapphire / Amberjewel and dream emerald?

On my server, crafting necks / rings and disenchanting makes barely what i spent in the first price, due to over population in the enchanting market, are there any other ways to use these useless gems?

- I craft meta gems with them aswell, but Carnelians are used and they are better sold on their own / made into Inferno Rubys

Any advice is welcome.

Craft DE food and DE alice, hassonite.. dunno about rest.

Make enchanting scrolls for thoes enchanting mats you get or sell mats raw.

15+ Year Old Account
    On mine, I vendor alicite because it just isn't really worth the work of crafting/deing since the greens are low ilvl, but I do make hessonite bands/de them. Even with really low mat prices (on my server dust is ~2g, celestials ~22-23g), it still is slightly profitable just with the crafting/deing, and when you factor in the blue rings you also get (which sell for 70-150g on my server, if you are willing to relist a few times, or can DE for dream shard if theyre high on your server) it becomes reasonably profitable. Carnelians are still worth cutting into carnelian spikes and deing, as they make so many celestials that unless the market is extremely bad you should make ~50-60g (transmuting is also an option, depending on ruby prices on your server). For the blue gems, just watch the prices and sell whatever cut happens to be selling at a given point in time.

I vendor those , Ocean sapphire , Amberjewel dream emerald and the zephyrite , after prospecting 150 stack , I make around 600/700g just with vendor , so we can say , I almost repaid my stacks of ore that I bought from the AH

I dont transmute ALL of my gem for shadowspirit , the price of inferno cut is too good , even the new meta are not very good , but I do a little transmute on those , just to have more variety on the market

Hessonite , I tramute them into ember topaz

Alicite , I craft neck and DE... not much you can do with this , yellow cut are a waste of time

Nightsone , xmute into demoneye