Stealth macro for druid

Hello guys!

I'm trying to make a "new stealth bar" for druids but I got a small problem.. Since I'm using /changeactionbar 1-2 in the stealth macro and with pounce it changes back to actionbar1 even if I havnt got a pounce of.. This is how the macro looks atm:

Code:
    /cast Pounce
    /changeactionbar 1
    So, if I spam this macro it changes me to bar1 where I got rip, shred, rake, mangle and so on.
    Anyone got an idea what I could do to prevent this to happen?

I want it to be at: If I get a pounce of > it changes to bar1
    If i'm still in stealth spamming macro > it doesnt change bar so I can spam pounce

Anyone know if this is possible?
    Thanks
    I'm a kittycat

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not just use an action bar add-on that changes state based on stealth or not?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Why not just use an action bar add-on that changes state based on stealth or not?
    possibly the only solution. another idea is to simply "hide" pounce in another ability like shred with a modifier (for example alt).
    so you can simply hold alt pressed and spam the button until you hit a target with it
    macro would look like this:
    #showtooltip {optional, but for the looks ^^}
    /cast [mod:alt] Pounce; Shred {strg or shift work as well as modifiers and might prevent you from accidentally alt-tabbing)

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    nvm my thread.
    fixed 3 macros for my rip, shred and mangle instead..

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stealth, @arena1] Pounce; Rip
    Then the same but with arena2,3 and shred and mangle.
    I'm a kittycat

I just:

/cast [mod:shift]Pounce;Ravage
    Last edited by Dariela; 2011-05-31 at 09:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dariela View Post
    I just:

/cast [mod:shift]Pounce;Ravage
    Ya, I would use MODs aswell but when I started to keybind I did 1,2,3,4,5, shift1,2,3,4,5
    and others letters ofc but the thing is that I have different abilities on different keybinds, like 1 I got rip, shift-1 I got bearform
    T I got maim, shift-T I got Shadowmeld

so yah, i fucked it up from the start
    I'm a kittycat

I personally use these macros:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stealth]Pounce
    /startattack [nostealth]
    /cast [mod:alt]Swipe(Cat Form);[mod:shift]Ferocious Bite;[mod:ctrl]Rake;Mangle(Cat Form)
    If in stealth -> pounce, out of stealth mangle with the other modifiers etc.

Same for Ravage:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stealth]Ravage
    /cast [mod:shift]Ravage;[mod:ctrl]Savage Roar;Shred