Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I LOVE LIONS!

I don't know why people are crying about the price. Where was I when $25 became "expensive".

/already bought
    Last edited by theenigma77; 2011-05-31 at 05:31 PM.

Deleted
    just got it, but cant fly about on it yet due to my isp having issue with onlien gaming so cant log wow atm

Not that I plan on buying it but it's cool that they finally decided to convert prices based on currency rates to an extent.

They have to sell 320,000 of these to make up for the 600,000 subs they lost.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandwich732 View Post
    "a titan creation designed to protect Azeroth’s most ancient secrets"

lol @ what they'll do for a sale...
    Actually it's called an explanation really.
    I myself was wondering what a flying lion was doing in Azeroth, now I know. Move on.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

and yet within a week everyone that posted how stupid it is will have one

look guys! only 5 more $ than the celestial steed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got it. Finally!

So glad the only reasonable/good looking mounts are $25 or PvE hero mounts :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Just bought 2... Suck it whiners and haters.

Also, are people just cheap or poor? 25 dollars/17pounds/20 euroes isn't much :s
    LOL. Just LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn,I was really hoping it would be cheaper this time around,I'm thinking I might skip this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike` View Post
    so instead of doing one more boss in firelands they spend their time doing this, off course to Store

all the people are right, now wow is only about small content updates between months and being the max milk cow possible with minimal efford
    The encounter design team has nothing to do with this. It's a completely separate team that works on extensions to the game such as the Mobile Armory and purchasable mounts and pets.
    Blindingly defending Blizzard; ignorantly trashing Blizzard. Both require an emotional investment that I'm unwilling to give. I'll take reason, logic, facts, and the willingness to accept that I may be wrong. At the end of the day I'll have nothing to account for and I may even have learned something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crap. More food for the nerds ...

Less charity whiners please , if you dont like the mount then dont buy it etc..

On another note .. wonder how much was raised for Japan in the last pet sale.

Deleted
    After all the announcements of "premium" features where you will have to pay if you want to play with any of your real ID from other realms, I think blizzard have a fucking cheek charging for in game items now.

They need to decide which route to take either the pay monthly with everything covered by the sub (Including earning mounts and pets they are currently selling for profit, not the charity ones) or take the micro transaction route with no monthly fee.

It seems that blizzard is getting more and more greedy as the years go buy, not happy with pretty much a monopoly in the MMO market, they want to squeeze yet more and more cash out of the playerbase.

Personally, I think enough is enough.

I'm considering moving to rift where services that you have to pay for as a loyal blizzard customer are free with rift (Server transfers for example)

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by phai View Post
    Crap. More food for the nerds ...
    You are playing an mmorpg, you are on a forum regarding the beforementioned mmorpg, you are whining about a game.
    The nerd is you.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

keep getting an error..

Doing Photoshop requests.

Nerd or not, I want it, it's shiny.

Deleted
    Cool, but no thx.

You know, if you care about charity, you could just, DONATE?

Or do you only care if you get something in return?
    Yeah, thats not greed...