Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigstuff View Post
    nothing beats the male worgen roar lets be fair!
    yeah they are amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    Just one more feature to toss aside with the awesome invention of background sounds while playing WoW. I appreciate the music that goes in to all of this most of the time, but really, even the music can get old-and so do the cool boss sounds, and that insipid sound of Spell Fx

10+ Year Old Account
    The pet looks so happy, hes like "im demonic sup"

though i am a little sad, I now wish i had the marine pet so I'd have all 3 from blizzcon, i also was hoping for a mount.

Deleted
    I feel like ninjaing BoE items

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm the murloc diablo yeah.. probably blizzcon pet or collector edition

Deleted
    Gnome roars.... I was in fuckin' stitches espically the male, sounds like he is almost shittin' himself

Draenei female made me LOL SO HARD, as did Female Gnome.

Worgen is completely and utterly badass.

I hope that crap about hunter pets change. One pet type shouldn't be more powerful than another unless they are adding ferocity/cunning/tenacity style pets with the missing abilities i.e a non exotic ferocity pet with 4% physical increase. I really hope that it was just poor word choice on Blizzards part with the "the rarest and most powerful of them all". I hate having to farm a pet for hours on end just to maximize myself to keep my raid spot versus another hunter.

Male gnome one is my fav.

Deleted
    murkablo is likely this years blizzcon pet.
    since blizz are aiming to get dibalo 3 out late this year or earlyish next year i'd expect this years blizzcon to be mainly about diablo 3 anyway
    probably see heart of the swarm at E3 judging by them releasing the trailer for it just before E3,probably a tiny possibilty we could see a glipse of the terran expansion at blizzcon but would not hold hopes for it, likely just see more of heart of the swarm.

im mostly looking forward to D3 anyway so any news about that is good for me

lol mage's only viable raiding spec getting nerfed (minus like a FEW fights for fire)

Deleted
    Tauren female sounds like a slaughtered pig, human female sounds like a rooster, and worgen male sounds like a tiger... GG Blizz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Murkablo = Diablo Murloc = Diablo Beta announced at Blizzcon. That'd be what it means to me.
    id expect most of blizzcon to be about D3, since its the game closest to release and we dont know alot about it atm.
    so its going to be a good blizzcon for diablo fans hopefully

10+ Year Old Account
    As an arms war, I hope the nerf to MM hunters is just as hard as an 8% reduction in flat damage. What am I talking about ofc it's not, I'm fine with being middle of the pack as long as I cut down the tall poppys with me...

10+ Year Old Account
    wtf female BE /roar... lol

Taurens roar just needs to be a very loud moo. Would be far superior to the one in that video

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    What the hell is that? Most of those roar sound (not all) are so stupidly ridiculous and lame i cant find words to describe it. FAIL.

They literally added new roars specifically for Worgen. Let's be honest and say that Blizzard is showing some Alliance favoritism here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandilar View Post
    ... And why do the Draenei and Blood Elf females let out war cries?
    This, very much so ^^

I don't understand why they're special, but maybe there's an error?

Deleted
    "Recklessness and Deadly Calm can no longer be used at the same time. One cannot be used while the other is active, but using one does not put the other on its full cooldown."

What the fuck?!