Thread: Whiptail

Whiptail

I've got quite a few stacks of the stuff, but what is the most profitable thing to do with them at this point? I can't really just sell them as is because one, I have so many and two, the price is super low now. A guildy told me that I should just have a scribe make me a bunch of Mysterious Fortune Cards, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea or not. Any suggestions?

Flasks and potions come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranes View Post
    Flasks and potions come to mind.
    I'm kinda looking for specifics, as I'm not familiar with alchemy or inscription at all.

My guess would be , have a scribe do the milling and craft darkmoon card of destruction , Darkmoon fair is this week end

Plus , Whiptail are the best herb concerning milling and scribe mats

Since the Darkmoon fair is this week end , the price on whiptail stack . will jump off during the week end

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    My guess would be , have a scribe do the milling and craft darkmoon card of destruction , Darkmoon fair is this week end

Plus , Whiptail are the best herb concerning milling and scribe mats

Since the Darkmoon fair is this week end , the price on whiptail stack . will jump off during the week end
    Thanks mate! Didn't know Darkmoon Faire was coming up, I'll look into the cards.

As far as the milling and making of the cards goes, either have a friend/guildie do it or be prepared to pay a fat tip. Milling herbs and ink making is a huge time sink when massive amounts of herbs are involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    And try to do it before patch 4.2 comes out, cause the new trinkets coming out will make the current trinkets nearly worthless. People are not going to pay for something they can get by raiding or just doing dailies.

mill, turn all the blackfallows into infernos and wait till 4.2