Thread: Shadow t12 4p

Shadow t12 4p

Is it still 3 seconds off Mind Blast? Been seeing links to the peices, and it says its just 25% damage to Mind Blast.

The actual pieces on the PTR now have the 25% damage to MB, I just checked.

That's pretty awesome if they changed it to that, the 3 sec off mind blast bonus seemed pretty annoying imo.

Way better then the previous one, still not as strong as the others 4pc bonuses.

I think it needs some othersmaller bonuses like "crits from MB have a small chance to apply a xyz buff on target allowing the priest to instant-cast a Mind spike at free cost. Ms cannot crit and won't remove previous dots. This effect won't occur more then once very xx seconds"

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    I think it needs some othersmaller bonuses like "crits from MB have a small chance to apply a xyz buff on target allowing the priest to instant-cast a Mind spike at free cost. Ms cannot crit and won't remove previous dots. This effect won't occur more then once very xx seconds"
    I think they're trying to avoid making our priority system more convoluted than it is. Your idea is at the same level of complexity as archangel/evangelism, but for mind spike; it wouldn't be too bad when you get used to it, but that would be a lot of change for a 4 piece bonus that would only apply to one tier of the expansion.

More boring set bonuses

YEAAAAA.

I like it but its just boring :/
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.