Poll: Dwarf

Page 1 of 128
... LastLast

[Movies] The Hobbit Trilogy (Possible Spoilers)

So, is anyone else as excited for this two part movie event as I am? I'm giddy as a school girl.

Part one is scheduled for release December 14, 2012 and will be titled "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey."

Part two is scheduled for release December 13, 2013 and will be titled "The Hobbit: There and Back Again."

Love the names, they're straight outta the book. Anyways if you want to keep up with Hobbit news/production check it out.

http://www.thehobbitblog.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/video/video....81557&comments

10+ Year Old Account
    personaly I can't wait!
    Your speaker volume BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU!

Deleted
    I think this thread exists already : Click

Deleted
    It's fucking amazing! HELL YEAH!

wow what a movie to go for , in mine opinion one must watch this movie !

Deleted
    Now I have t watch all three movies all over again! :'D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    Now I have t watch all three movies all over again! :'D
    Doesn't The Hobbit happen before LOTR? I never read the books btw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Doesn't The Hobbit happen before LOTR? I never read the books btw.
    It does happen before. But these news bring nostalgy and joy, so I just happen to feel an urge to watch 'em all! @__@

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    It does happen before. But these news bring nostalgy and joy, so I just happen to feel an urge to watch 'em all! @__@
    Ah k, I thought you wanted to see all three right before you saw The Hobbit, tho I guess it's better to see The Hobbit and then watch LOTR once again.

This movie is going to be epic.

Deleted
    Can't wait to go back to Middle Earth although it sucks a bit knowing the story won't be as epic as in LotR.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Can't wait to go back to Middle Earth although it sucks a bit knowing the story won't be as epic as in LotR.
    The battle at the end of The Hobbit is pretty epic. Jackson won't disappoint.

[Movies] First official image from the Hobbit movie

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

First images of the movie..

I cant wait!
    Last edited by Penric; 2011-06-27 at 10:49 AM.

Is that Khal Drogo in the middle of the door?
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

GODDAM THAT GANDALF PICTURE IS CAPTIONABLE!!!!

too bad i am terrible at picture editing
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    Is that Khal Drogo in the middle of the door?
    hehe no :P looks ALOT like him though...

how awesome would that be...

Bilbo: oh what's this? looks like a ring!..hang on, what's that next to it.... that's a funny looking sword..

Khal Drogo: it's called an Arakh! *shouts something cool in Dothraki and cuts off Bilbo's head*
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Bilbo's cousin, that is Frodo's dad is actually named Drogo.

I guess the guy in the picture is Thorin.

Going to be a bit wierd to see Gandalf in his less powerfull form. I wonder if Hugo Weaving has been signed on. We may even get a glimpse of Aragorn if we're lucky.

EDIT: Checked it up on wikipedia. Benedict Cumberbatch(Sherlock), Hugo Weaving, Andy Serkis, Christopher Lee, Stephen Fry, Cate Blanchet, Sylverter McCoy (Seventh Doctor), Elijah Wood and Orlando Bloom.

I'm so happy.
    Last edited by Julian Rayne; 2011-06-27 at 03:48 PM.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

* embarrassed

How did I forget they were doing this??? Ima going to blame it on being blond ><

10+ Year Old Account
    hehe so much can be blamed on that Arlee :P also it's been kinda under the radar, it's wierd I thought there would be ALOT more buzz than there is.

and that's an funny fact about Bilbo's dad and yeah the cast list is EPIC should be good.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I can't wait! The Hobbit was one of my Favorite Books when growing up, and I hope to hell they don't blow it.