Poll: Dwarf

Page 3 of 128 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    It's set to release in December,2012. That's like 1.5 years from now, I think we'll wait for the advertising.

I haven't seen Viggo in the cast list, but atleast I've got Orlando Bloom,which is my favourite actor, so it should be fine
    Wait stop, isn't the world going to blow up in December 2012, or something like that, Oh well I hope I get to see it midnight opening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Wait stop, isn't the world going to blow up in December 2012, or something like that, Oh well I hope I get to see it midnight opening.
    According to the myth, the world will end 21 December so hopefully it'll come out in early Dec. :P

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's 2 more:

Last edited by ffaorlandu; 2011-06-28 at 08:09 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Keep this on topic and don't just spam funny pics. There is a thread in the Fun Stuff forum for that.

Thanks.

This makes me want to watch lotro again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    He's 87.
    He's a Numenorian - I'm not sure they have elven blood, simallirion was a pain to read.
    Ok, fair enough. My LOTR knowledge is a little rusty. But my point about him overshadowing Bard still stands!

Amazing Hobbit Photos

---------- Post added 2011-07-07 at 03:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    This makes me want to watch lotro again
    I generally watch the entire LOTR extended edition trilogy once a week. I'm a nerd. Btw if you don't watch the extended versions, you're a fool.
    Last edited by Northy; 2011-07-07 at 04:30 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Evangeline Lily (Kate, from Lost) is going to play an elf queen in the films.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ6hIEqKR7A
    Here`s a funny video of her in a phone sex commercial I though I would throw in...

Deleted
    My god this film is gonna rock my world.

Can't wait.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    * embarrassed

How did I forget they were doing this??? Ima going to blame it on being blond ><
    You're not alone in this lol. Most of the world forgot about it... considering they canceled it indefinitely like 3 times lol.

This catches me a little by surprise at least. I wonder if they're on track to get the next james bond movie out as well. I've been waiting years for both :/
    I had a cool sig... then photobucket ate my pics and now its borked. :/ oh wells...

10+ Year Old Account
    1) there is no Boromir
    2) there is no Aragorn
    3) there is no Rohan
    4) there is no Minas Tirith
    5) there is no Witch King.

I am not watching this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    1) there is no Boromir
    2) there is no Aragorn
    3) there is no Rohan

I am not watching this.
    But there is Gollum. Yes my precioussss.

Let's Hope Peter Jackson doesn't change that much again. (He killed Faramir as a character, changed Eomer and stuff)
    And how is he going to make 2 movies out of that short book.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laeneia View Post
    But there is Gollum. Yes my precioussss.

And how is he going to make 2 movies out of that short book.
    Backstory from Unfinished Tales. Also action sequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Laeneia View Post
    Let's Hope Peter Jackson doesn't change that much again. (He killed Faramir as a character, changed Eomer and stuff)
    The Faramir change makes complete sense when you think about it, and just about every character was changed in a minor way to accommodate the fact that he couldn't put every single character in.

---------- Post added 2011-07-07 at 04:17 PM ----------

Also, I'm completely fucking torn between watching all the behind the scenes stuff they release on the website early (I'm a total nerd for that shit), or waiting until the movie is released to experience the magic without any kind of knowledge going in.

Deleted
    1) there is no Boromir
    2) there is no Aragorn
    3) there is no Rohan

I am not watching this.
    Are you serious ?

Read the book. => The Hobbit >>>> LOTR . IMO

Also Vigo and Sean Bean just pissed me off no end, along with Elijiah (sp ?) Wood who has the same look 99% of the time (that gormless dead eyed crap ; I know he's supposed to be that way but I couldn't stand it). So good riddance and hello dwarves !

In place of Nazgull we get Smaug or Bjorn, not to mention Thranduil and Bard.

Minas Tirith ? HA ! I raise you Mirkwood, the goblin city and a battle of the five armies. Top that.

---------- Post added 2011-07-07 at 09:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    The Faramir change makes complete sense when you think about it, and just about every character was changed in a minor way to accommodate the fact that he couldn't put every single character in.

---------- Post added 2011-07-07 at 04:17 PM ----------

Also, I'm completely fucking torn between watching all the behind the scenes stuff they release on the website early (I'm a total nerd for that shit), or waiting until the movie is released to experience the magic without any kind of knowledge going in.
    I agree. I'm trying to keep my exposure to a minimum to try and get that amazing feeling first time.

Elijah Wood is a great actor and did a wonderful job as Frodo, I don't get your complaints :3

And I quite like Viggo Mortenson

10+ Year Old Account
    1) there is no Boromir
    2) there is no Aragorn
    3) there is no Rohan

I am not watching this.
    I am glad that he isnt going to try and cram all that stuff into The Hobbit considering it was never mentioned in the book. I know he is going to toss Legolas into it, but that I can kinda see happening. Bard > Aragorn, Battle of the Five Armies > Minas Tirith, Smaug > Witch King.
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2011-07-07 at 10:58 PM.

Deleted
    The changes made to Eomer and the battle at Helms Deep, not introducing Erkenbrand, i can understand. But Faramir was always the good, numenorian character, who acted good and let Frodo pass against orders, because he knew it was right. Faramir wasn't tempted by the ring. Complete difference to Boromir.

Don't get me wrong. I like the films very much, but it sucks to see things altered.

Just hope the waiting time will be worth it. And hell i like to see the Lonely Mountain and Dale and compare them to the images i made when i first read the book.

Deleted
    Elijah Wood is a great actor and did a wonderful job as Frodo, I don't get your complaints :3

And I quite like Viggo Mortenson
    Yes I agree that he did a good job, but I just can't stand him : personnal quirk.

Viggo was good too but again he just didn't do it for me.

It's all opinion I guess.