Cool [Suggestion] More First aid items.

Ok so i had posted this idea on WoW's official forums with almost no luck of anyone seeing it. Hope this gets better views!

So i was thinking of some new things that first aid'ers could use in future expansions/patches.
    Here are just a few things;
    *First aid users could make poisons, AND use them. No longer will rogues be the only ones to make them!
    *First aiders could make things such as a sedative, usable on enemies, it will slow the target for 4 seconds and then put them to sleep for 6 secs. They could also make a tranquillizer, (works just like a hunter's Tranquillizing shot.) it will remove one berserk effect from the target.
    Both of these would have to be used from melee distance.
    *Another thing i was just spit balling on was the use of a disease shot. What this would do, is the First aid'er would have to buy a syringe, possibly from a vendor, maybe not. And on major bosses with a poison effect, IF the first aider had a syring in thier bag, and managed to get hit with the bosses poison effect, the first aider would then fill the syring with the poison, and be able to use it to counter the spell.
    These filled syringes would be trade-able and it could be a life saver in a raid.
    Although, the filled syringes would only work for a few seconds. AND would obviously only work on the poison that had originally filled it.

What do you think? Like it? Feel free to help me spitball more ideas!

-Copy and Pasted directly from the forum.
    Professional Nerd-rager.

idk...frist aid and poison/disease/damage CAUSING elements seem counter productive.

its first aid not a bio warfare seondary proffesion.

these suggestions would make first aid almost manditory for min/maxers and high end pvpers. while most highend pvpers do and should have first aid anyway but tranqs/poisons/slows would make anyone with these thing have an immediate edge on anyone without them....from a SECONDARY proffesion.

no thnx. my two cents.
    Originally Posted by statlerthegreat
    I don't play a real world simulator. I play World of Warcraft. Where I am a Goblin, named after an explosive, that hurls balls of arcane "fuck you up" at internet dragons/ogres/whateverthehellmaloriakis.

Quote Originally Posted by Desminn View Post
    idk...frist aid and poison/disease/damage CAUSING elements seem counter productive.

its first aid not a bio warfare seondary proffesion.

these suggestions would make first aid almost manditory for min/maxers and high end pvpers. while most highend pvpers do and should have first aid anyway but tranqs/poisons/slows would make anyone with these thing have an immediate edge on anyone without them....from a SECONDARY proffesion.

no thnx. my two cents.
    It's seems like the main problem you have is with the edge something like this would have. Which with it being a secondary proffesion, anyone could use it. Also, like a wise man once said in a video game..
    "What heals can kill in large doses." And most poisons first aiders could use would be mainly NON-damaging poisons, like said above, mostly things to dispell and enemies berserk or slow an enemy.

I greatly appreciate the feedback though!
    Professional Nerd-rager.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamaukku View Post
    It's seems like the main problem you have is with the edge something like this would have. Which with it being a secondary proffesion, anyone could use it. Also, like a wise man once said in a video game..
    "What heals can kill in large doses." And most poisons first aiders could use would be mainly NON-damaging poisons, like said above, mostly things to dispell and enemies berserk or slow an enemy.

I greatly appreciate the feedback though!
    poison is rogue element. the game should not be that much homogenized. if everyone got the ability to dispell poisons, rogues will be crippled. mutelate depends on poison dmg, and sub dependsing on cripling and instant.