15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    Well, after reaching level 20, you'll be able to start up the Pieces of the Past quest in Winterhold, where you have to find the shards of Mehrune's Razor. After completing that quest, 4 Dremora will spawn at Dagon's Shrine every week or so. You can get a wonderful 4 hearts per week, along with a dozen or so Gold bars and 4 Ebony bars.

Hagravens also drop some, though rarely. And Enthir, at the College of Winterhold, restocks every 2 days with some hearts.
    Its Dawnstar btw for Mehrune's quest, not Winterhold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Its Dawnstar btw for Mehrune's quest, not Winterhold.
    I always get them two mixed up.

Anybody have a reason for why Imperial Legates aren't all flagged non-essential after I win the war for the Stomcloaks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    Took the liberty of looking it up for ya =)

And I agree entirely with you by the way :P
    Well, after reaching level 20, you'll be able to start up the Pieces of the Past quest in Winterhold, where you have to find the shards of Mehrune's Razor. After completing that quest, 4 Dremora will spawn at Dagon's Shrine every week or so. You can get a wonderful 4 hearts per week, along with a dozen or so Gold bars and 4 Ebony bars.

Hagravens also drop some, though rarely. And Enthir, at the College of Winterhold, restocks every 2 days with some hearts.
    Thanks to you both, I appreciate it. Well, back to Skyrim for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    Took the liberty of looking it up for ya =)

And I agree entirely with you by the way :P

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did the "Missing in Action" quest for the Grey-mane family in Whiterun, and when I got to Northwatch the guy that wanted to help rescue his brother was hostile. The two other guys with him were fine, but he kept attacking me. Eventually I got to the guy I had to rescue, and then that guy started attacking me. Needless to say, I promptly chopped his head of and left.

Deleted
    I always get them two mixed up.

Anybody have a reason for why Imperial Legates aren't all flagged non-essential after I win the war for the Stomcloaks?
    Yeah, i've been wondering that, too, just the other way around. The Stormcloak leaders of the camps have the same issue, it's frankly annoying since you're asked to kill any Stormcloaks in the Hills and that makes it rather contradicting, since you can't xD

Anyone know why they're still essential? Not like you can just.. go "Oh, I wanna join the other side, now, even though their leader is dead. Hahaa!" xD

sorry if its been asked before but... Has it been any realease for patch fix for SKyrim? its anoys me to hell that Esben wont talk right or function in quest. ive only avoided it by different glitch and such...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psychedelica View Post
    sorry if its been asked before but... Has it been any realease for patch fix for SKyrim? its anoys me to hell that Esben wont talk right or function in quest. ive only avoided it by different glitch and such...
    No patch, but try this.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=575

Yeah, i've been wondering that, too, just the other way around. The Stormcloak leaders of the camps have the same issue, it's frankly annoying since you're asked to kill any Stormcloaks in the Hills and that makes it rather contradicting, since you can't xD

Anyone know why they're still essential? Not like you can just.. go "Oh, I wanna join the other side, now, even though their leader is dead. Hahaa!" xD
    Yeah. And it bites that Ulfric doesn't become a quest giver after the chain. Just simple stuff, like 'go root out this Imperial outpost', 'kill these Thalmor stragglers', 'help out this hold'. You know, like every other quest line's conclusion?

And SHOR DAMN it, why does everyone keep acting like the war is still going on?!
    Last edited by mmoc2636c1d1f2; 2012-01-30 at 03:21 PM.

Deleted

And SHOR DAMN it, why does everyone keep acting like the war is still going on?!
    Amen! I've been bothered by the same thing >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda sucks. The only real difference I see are winning soldiers stationed in territories previously controlled by other faction. And they speak like all the city guards anyway. I think this time I won't bother with the Civil War. Besides, my evil character would want the Civil War to persists - less attention on arresting her.

On an unrelated note, anyone knows where I can sleep in an owned bed and store stuffs that won't disappear? I am forcing the dragons not to spawn at all, so I don't have Breezehome.

So I gave Skyrim more of a chance than I originally did. Having a lot of fun, and I got Fus Ro Dah, so it's time to screw around with NPC's ragdoll physics.

maybe a dumb question. ive gone into the stealth class I am now level 40 kajhit. while I specced heavly into stealth, speech, picklock, pickpock, and small amount into 1 handed and archer i did the "mistake going into also armorsmith.

is it truly worth it? seems like it dossent improve anything other than my blade damage if i pick the perk to improve magic equipment. even if i reach the 100 skill i still need a enchant on the gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Corylyn View Post
    Kinda sucks. The only real difference I see are winning soldiers stationed in territories previously controlled by other faction. And they speak like all the city guards anyway. I think this time I won't bother with the Civil War. Besides, my evil character would want the Civil War to persists - less attention on arresting her.

On an unrelated note, anyone knows where I can sleep in an owned bed and store stuffs that won't disappear? I am forcing the dragons not to spawn at all, so I don't have Breezehome.
    All guilds have an owned bed for you and I'm pretty sure you can store stuff in there aswell

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    While cruising along the countryside after getting date-raped by a guy named sam in whiterun a dragon appears.

Holy shit this dragon grabbed a bear and THREW IT AT ME!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psychedelica View Post
    maybe a dumb question. ive gone into the stealth class I am now level 40 kajhit. while I specced heavly into stealth, speech, picklock, pickpock...
    I'm sorry but I laughed so hard at this. It just sounds so funny when you say it out loud.

To answer your question, I'm not sure what you mean by your question. Smithing is nice to have. Smithing + enchanting makes it too easy - might as well turn on godmode.

I love how a giant literally launches me into the air and i land on a mountain... -_-

I just cannot counter those beasts (im only lvl 14)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    I love how a giant literally launches me into the air and i land on a mountain... -_-

I just cannot counter those beasts (im only lvl 14)
    Don't worry, it gets easier when you level higher bud. Giants have a set level and I'm pretty sure it's a good road ahead of 14 :P

I had Skyrim for the 360 before, didn't like it so I sold it.

Now, about a week ago, I got it for PC. Better graphics + PC feel = AMAZING! I'm now loving the game and I'm still learning the ropes (only level 11). I've completed the whole Empire vs. Stormcloak storyline and killed Ulfric, and that's just about where I'm at now.

I'm an Archer with some points in sneak to hopefully become a stealthy Archer eventually. I'm having a ton of fun.

My question for you guys is, for those of you that have finished the entire main quest, is it still really fun to level up, do side quests, and play more? Because I want to have the urge to keep playing after the main quest but I'm not sure if I'll still have fun with the game then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bep-Shandris View Post
    I had Skyrim for the 360 before, didn't like it so I sold it.

Now, about a week ago, I got it for PC. Better graphics + PC feel = AMAZING! I'm now loving the game and I'm still learning the ropes (only level 11). I've completed the whole Empire vs. Stormcloak storyline and killed Ulfric, and that's just about where I'm at now.

I'm an Archer with some points in sneak to hopefully become a stealthy Archer eventually. I'm having a ton of fun.

My question for you guys is, for those of you that have finished the entire main quest, is it still really fun to level up, do side quests, and play more? Because I want to have the urge to keep playing after the main quest but I'm not sure if I'll still have fun with the game then.
    It'll depend ENTIRELY on the person you ask. Fortunately, one of the reasons Skyrim was GotY 2011 was because alot of people think so, myself included. But if you go back between 5 and 200 pages you'll find there are also people who would swear on their mothers panties that it's not so. There's no knowing untill you get there, really, but try asking yourself..

Are you the kind of person who can roll alts and give them diffrent personalities and such? If so, you'll most likely have atleast 2-3 good months of game in this. Are you the kind of person who loves to immerse themselves with a single char and try his/her best to get completion with that char? If so, you'll probably be seeking stuff for another coupple of months atleast. Are you the kind of person who usually completes a main quest and goes "I beat the game, done!" - Then you most likely won't have more than a week or so more after completing the last quest of the "Main" storyline.

But yeah.. According to most of TES community, you have tonnes of replay value. According to those who did'nt like the game, you suprisingly do not. Weird how that works, ain't it? =)

Just waiting for the creation kit and we'll start seeing some awesome changes/expansions added to the game.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.