Deleted
    Found this, thought it was nice:

Deleted
    Grml, I want to kick these bastards in the balls who stole skyrim from the kid -_-

Deleted
    Anyone have an idea of when the Aesir armour is coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by Funt Case View Post
    I felt the guild quest lines was alot shorter in skyrim compared to oblivion. Especially the mages/college one. Apart from that, i got countless chars between my pc/xbox around the level 50 mark. Usually get distracted around that level and make a new char ha
    I just think the main quests are short for each guild. But there are a lot of radiant quests that follow after the main quest chain has finished. I found the companions and the thieves to be really short as well. But there were more quests that the other leaders handed out after the main quest chain was completed.

Another thing that after you reach the level 40 mark your abilities just start getting a bit over powered especially if you have put points in the crafting trees.

---------- Post added 2012-10-23 at 11:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Corylyn View Post
    I don't intend to. I restarted my character once (at level 32, didn't enjoy sword/board). Having to redo the Companion questline was torturous - not because I don't enjoy the quest, I just can't bear to do the same quests twice. I'm not an alt person at all.

Now I've done both Thieves Guild and Companions, and I really can't see myself trying to re-learn all the skills and locations again on a new character. I'm far from done though. Still deciding between checking out the college of Winterhold or joining a Civil War faction, which I have a feeling I will immensely enjoy.
    That is the thing though. You don't really have to do everything on one character. I would find it really weird if a warrior/ranger/archer was doing quests for the college of winterhold or a stormcloak questing in solitude. I think they are two or more ways of playing the game which keeps you coming back for more.

I plan on at least having 3 different characters: Archer/Ranger, Warrior/sword-board/2-H, Mage/Congurer if time allows me. I am only on my first - Archer/Ranger and am enjoying it so far. I find it a bit unrealistic killing dragons but its still fun. I don't plan on experiencing everything on her yet. I have just finished the "main quest" chain for the companions. I have the Dark Brotherhood in the waiting and then I'll probably get started on the thieves guild and then moving onto the civil war and the main quest line. So I still have quite a bit to do and I have not even touched the surface.

I recently feel like mmorpgs are something I don't have time to play anymore because of growing up and more important things in life coming first (work, relationship, friends, family). I love the style of mmorpgs but hate the feeling of always having to keep up with the Joneses and putting in constant hours to get anywhere. Does Skyrim sounds like something that fits my time and criteria?

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, I keep popping open Skyrim and trying to play it...and for some reason it just bores me. I'm not entirely sure why, it's got almost everything I love in an RPG, I really enjoyed Morrowind and Oblivion(with a heaping helping of mods) before it....but Skyrim just isn't sticking for me, and I'm really not sure why.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravok View Post
    I recently feel like mmorpgs are something I don't have time to play anymore because of growing up and more important things in life coming first (work, relationship, friends, family). I love the style of mmorpgs but hate the feeling of always having to keep up with the Joneses and putting in constant hours to get anywhere. Does Skyrim sounds like something that fits my time and criteria?
    It might, because Skyrim is not a MMO, it's simply a single-player RPG. So you dictate your growth and don't have to worry about anyone.

I restarted as a Conjurer/Illusionist. Conjurist is really easy to level up. It has the added bonus of leveling up weapon skills (I prefer bow/archery). Illusionist is taking a while due to magicka management. But with becoming head of the college and getting those sweet rewards, magicka should no longer be an issue.

Also, call me cheap but Barbas is too awesome a companion to release. >.>
    I'm still thinking about it...

10+ Year Old Account
    As this thread has been silent for the last two days, I though this might wake it up a bit:

A teaser image for the next DLC, the reveal trailer will be released this Monday, according to GameInformer:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...nborn-dlc.aspx[COLOR="red"]

I have to say I love this game, but god dammit who the hell thought it was a good idea to make it mandatory to use a fugly helmet in order to function 100%. Is a hide helmet option that difficult for them to brainstorm on in a meeting?? Really disheartened now that I wasted so much time on one char.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I have to say I love this game, but god dammit who the hell thought it was a good idea to make it mandatory to use a fugly helmet in order to function 100%. Is a hide helmet option that difficult for them to brainstorm on in a meeting?? Really disheartened now that I wasted so much time on one char.
    If you're using the PC version, get a hide-helmet mod. There's several varieties out there.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    That teaser looks distinctly Falmer-ish to me.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

i got skyrim through steam, and i'm wondering if there is a way to re-install without having to buy the game again? sorry if that's noob as hell... but... yeah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    i got skyrim through steam, and i'm wondering if there is a way to re-install without having to buy the game again? sorry if that's noob as hell... but... yeah.
    Just uninstall it, then reinstall it through the Steam library. The game isn't removed from the library just because you uninstalled it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Just uninstall it, then reinstall it through the Steam library. The game isn't removed from the library just because you uninstalled it.
    my friend said this aswell. but, i downloaded apb through steam and just uninstalled it last night, and it is not in my library anymore. so i was scared to try with skyrim QQ

Deleted
    my friend said this aswell. but, i downloaded apb through steam and just uninstalled it last night, and it is not in my library anymore. so i was scared to try with skyrim QQ
    APB is free to play, so you can just re-download it again anyway
    Any game you have to pay for/unlock some other way stays in your library list.

Deleted
    Maybe you've put certain filters on? There's a filter for only showing installed games in your library that you can change easily.

Sorry about the Swedish, but I hope you get the deal anyway.

If it doesn't display despite the filter saying "All games", you might want to contact Steam Support.

i messsed around with it, and i don't see it. got it on all games and such, so i guess my steam is borked or something :/

Deleted
    See what APB or Skyrim?
    F2P games don't show up in the list once you un-install them as you can just get them again without paying, guess it saves library space or something.

hmmm.... then i guess i will try it with just cause 2 first. i'm paranoid when it comes to deleting things on the computer, cause i'm not great with computers QQ

:edit: ok, redownloading it right now, thank y'all for the help <3
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2012-11-03 at 03:16 AM.