Definitely but know that there ARE limitations in the Vanilla game for pure good guys or pure bad guys. For that there's mods. The Thieve's guild can be seen as bad, the Vanilla game has no way to take care of them but there's a Destroy the Thieve's Guild quest available on the Nexus. Also, Daedric quests for the most part are super evil and the things the Princes make you do are undeniably bad; there's also mods for these to where you don't have to sacrifice your buddies to get somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Does anyone know if there is a mod to allow multiple spells/weapons to 1 button? So I can equip the Heal in MH & Shield in OH only using the 1 key.

Thanks in advance!

Loadout: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34593//?

Read through it for setting it up in game. It felt too clunky for me and I kind of got along with Vanilla hot keying so I never put it to use but I think it covers what you're looking for.
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    If you have the rig for it and want a super grand one go for Dovahndor.

There's also the Elysium Estate which is a simple and super lore friendly house but once again will hit the graphics pretty hard.

Also The Asteria which is a flying Dwemer ship.
    I got the Elysium Estate and it's indeed a most beautiful abode. Very calm, simple and yet amazingly detailed. I absolutely love all the named container and the trophy room in the basement. This house makes me want to roleplay like never before. I'll probably get Dovahndor too later, once I finish the main quest. Seems more appropriate.

Thanks also for recommanding Moonlight Tales. Really adds to the game as I play a werewolf. With a little bit of tweaking I think it's just perfect. That pang of fear when the moon rises and I don't know if I'm going to transform against my will or not... Absolutely what being a werewolf should feel.

There is just one thing that's bugging me: textures viewed at a distance. Nothing breaks my immersion quite like cresting a hilltop and seeing the rolling plains before me all the way to the sea... except after about 200 meters it becomes this nasty blur of ugly colours. Can any mod fix that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Loadout: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34593//?

Read through it for setting it up in game. It felt too clunky for me and I kind of got along with Vanilla hot keying so I never put it to use but I think it covers what you're looking for.
    This is an incredible mod. Not sure what is clunky about 1 button press (to swap anything you want).

Thank you very much for showing me this. Its changed my life!

Quote Originally Posted by Luks View Post
    There is just one thing that's bugging me: textures viewed at a distance. Nothing breaks my immersion quite like cresting a hilltop and seeing the rolling plains before me all the way to the sea... except after about 200 meters it becomes this nasty blur of ugly colours. Can any mod fix that?
    I use enhanced distant terrain for that though it really doesn't completely fix it as that would take an absurdly powerful rig to do so. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1598//?

Also WATER which imo is the best water mod as well as some terrain enhancements (works with enhanced distant terrain since WATER effects close up terrain instead). I believe it also includes WAVES which adds Dragonborn's waves to Skyrim.
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13268//?

My favorite part of Moonlight Tales is the the "heart beat" soundtrack that plays when the moon rises. Except there's sometimes a kitten sound effect in the background.

If you can use, and want Skyrim to look AWESOME use Kountervibe ENB by Kyokushinoyama.

Enb:
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30158/?

It's lore-friendly, it's awesome, it's... JUST LOOK!

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/i...1374663336.jpg
    http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/i...1374663374.jpg
    http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/i...1374090317.jpg
    http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/i...1373464002.jpg <- Comparasion to vanilla.
    http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/i...1374863329.jpg
    http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/i...1374863304.jpg

It's lore-friendly, it makes the game look a lot better, and a lot more realistic. It's not like many other Enb's that makes SKyrim look good just some places, but terrible other places. It makes Everything look good.
    Last edited by Wrien; 2013-07-26 at 06:30 PM.

I played it before, but I just bought the legendary edition during the steam sale and I'm freakin addicted right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Check this out
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    I've bought the DLCs in the sale and are in it again, but I got a problem. i installed a slew of mods (mostly graphical enhancements like ameridians immersive x, the unofficial patches, W.A.T.E.R., Optimization, ah yes, and Falskaar and Helgen reborn/moonpath as well as Realistic lightning overhaul.

Ah yes, SKyUI,better favourites menu also.

I did this with the nexus modmanager and BOSS for best compatibility.

The game runs smooth, everythings okay, and then after I while it freezes. like really. sometimes I have to reset the whole pc because nothing goes anymore.
    It seems to happen when i start a conversation, but also happened once activating a forge.

What kind of mod or incombatibility should I be on the lookout for?

Ah, and categorzied favourites menu gives me an error about SkyUI, but both are on the latest release.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corros View Post
    *snip*
    Have you checked the temps on your graphics card when you're running all those visual mods under heavy load? While it could certainly be mod issues, it sounds like hardware faults to me. I'm not an expert, but similar symptoms have ultimately led to fried gpus/cpus/mobos.
    BAD WOLF

My Skyrim has always crashed when it's been a mod/game issue. Freezing sounds more like a hardware problem, overheating or unstable OC perhaps.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Have you checked the temps on your graphics card when you're running all those visual mods under heavy load? While it could certainly be mod issues, it sounds like hardware faults to me. I'm not an expert, but similar symptoms have ultimately led to fried gpus/cpus/mobos.
    could be a possibility, the game is pushing my gpu and in addition I have had room temperatures over 30C these days, as Europe is being cooked.
    I will monitor this

10+ Year Old Account
    could be a possibility, the game is pushing my gpu and in addition I have had room temperatures over 30C these days, as Europe is being cooked.
    I will monitor this
    Make sure to get in there with a can of air before you play again. At best you might be ok, at middle you might have a good bit of dust clogging things up, at worst you may find a dead animal. In any event, a good cleaning will help any heating problems and you should definitely monitor the core temps like you mentioned. There is some good freeware out there if your system doesn't have one built in.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Make sure to get in there with a can of air before you play again. At best you might be ok, at middle you might have a good bit of dust clogging things up, at worst you may find a dead animal. In any event, a good cleaning will help any heating problems and you should definitely monitor the core temps like you mentioned. There is some good freeware out there if your system doesn't have one built in.
    I'll look at it with MSI I think. And dead animal? Sounds like you got an interesting story there...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll look at it with MSI I think. And dead animal? Sounds like you got an interesting story there...
    Not personally, no. But it wouldn't be the first or hundreth time it has happened. Snakes, mice, etc. How those people didn't smell it before their computer broke, I have no idea.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Corros, have you altered the skyrim.ini file? More specifically these 3 lines; uGridsToLoad, uExterior Cell Buffer, iPreloadSizeLimit ?
    In that case it's most likely that causing freezes and/or CTD's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Corros, have you altered the skyrim.ini file? More specifically these 3 lines; uGridsToLoad, uExterior Cell Buffer, iPreloadSizeLimit ?
    In that case it's most likely that causing freezes and/or CTD's.
    I did alter uGridsToLoad in an earlier installation (which run good despite the change) but after I bought the DLCs and not having played in a while I decided to do a clean slate, uninstalled/deleted what I had and set it up again from scratch. so it SHOULD not be a problem anymore.

Kitty, no I have a certain Samuel L. jackson thing in my head...

Deleted
    I've encountered a problem in a quest in Dawnguard questline. I'm stuck on the a quest called Touching the Sky and for some reason I am unable to pour water from the final basin. Has anyone else encountered this bug?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haftepaff View Post
    Has anyone else encountered this bug?
    Yes.
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Touching_the_Sky#Bugs
    BAD WOLF