Quote Originally Posted by Once View Post
    Take a look at UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul. There's a dialog option ("Train some, you are weak...") to tell followers to level up after they've fallen behind.
    also read "NOTE: This mod is no longer necessary, since Skyrim Patch v.1.6 has fixed the bug. Companions will now level their skills every time the Player levels up." on another mod.. so i don't know what to think

- - - Updated - - -

by now i'm wondering how my character dosen't freeze to death.. traveling up the 7000 steps complete blizzard and i ain't got a thing more then a few metal plates on me xD
    maby fighting all these wolves and sprinting keeps me warm

- - - Updated - - -

a skinny half naked women dosen't rly feel like the dragonborn tho xD

so just feels alittle off playing :>

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post

Then don't mod your game like a perv and play it normal. It will likely feel 'less off' if you do so.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Then don't mod your game like a perv and play it normal. It will likely feel 'less off' if you do so.
    Beat me. You asked all along for skimpy gear :>

ps : and you don't need to wear revealing armors to look cool btw

Just took this pic. Aventus Aretino <3 What a twisted kid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Just curious, when should I apply Legendary to my skills?
    No need to

how does the follower stuff work?
    alrdy have 2 followers but when i tried too ask the mage girl too join she said no you alrdy have followers, but i could recruit this skeleton guy? skeleton guy is part of a mod called intresting NPCs tho might be why he could join
    Last edited by Nalam the Venom; 2014-03-02 at 02:12 PM.

Deleted
    you can't have more than 1 follower without a mod.

Without a mod you can have one Creature follower and one Person follower. I suspect the skeleton was flagged as a creature rather than a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemana View Post
    you can't have more than 1 follower without a mod.
    so my companion mod makes them not count as companions?
    since i haven't got a mod that allows more companions.. unless it's inclouded in one of those mods

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Once View Post
    Without a mod you can have one Creature follower and one Person follower. I suspect the skeleton was flagged as a creature rather than a person.
    Have lydia, Vilja and Skjel the Grey

10+ Year Old Account
    Snapped a shot of a scenic view I stumbled over yesterday. Hooray for mods!

- - - Updated - - -

by now i'm wondering how my character dosen't freeze to death.. traveling up the 7000 steps complete blizzard and i ain't got a thing more then a few metal plates on me xD
    maby fighting all these wolves and sprinting keeps me warm

- - - Updated - - -

There's a mod for that...Frostfall. Weather will affect your character and you will need to keep warm or you will die. Clothing, wetness, dryness, location, weather, ect... all affect your character's internal temperature. For added bonus, add in Realistic Needs and Diseases so that you also need to Eat, Drink, and Sleep for even more immersion. =)

are bows the best? or why are so many useing them xD

tho i'm gonna have my sword/shield for aslong as i can :>

10+ Year Old Account
    are bows the best? or why are so many useing them xD

tho i'm gonna have my sword/shield for aslong as i can :>

I would argue that Crossbows are the best. But really Bows have the general advantage of range so you can usually dish out a decent amount of damage before the enemy gets too close. Plus you can still fire a bow with little to no Stamina...which you can't do with Magic if you are low on Magicka. These days I use my magic for buffs/summons, focus on the bow until they get close, if they are low health I keep the bow and maybe just use the bow's melee attacks, or I switch to my melee weapon.

Also note, if you're running an overhaul mod like SkyRe that increases the difficulty then sneaking becomes really difficult. My go-to build is that of a dagger assassin, but with SkyRe I can't get close enough to enemies like I could in the vanilla game. I do like this though because OP Stealth kinda trivialized a lot of stuff.

Lastly, in the vanilla Skyrim game, I would highly recommend sword and shield. The shield is amazingly OP once you invest perks into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Lastly, in the vanilla Skyrim game, I would highly recommend sword and shield. The shield is amazingly OP once you invest perks into it.
    Sword and board is fun with SkyRe too. Like...a lot of fun.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    What armour are you wearing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    What armour are you wearing?
    Its a mashup: BlackTalon Shoulderguards, Arm Armor, and Gloves; Aradia Kato Corset; Draugr Skirt with HDT Physics; Temptress Boots V1; Temptress Throwing Dagger Belt (Thigh); Lingerie Set for UNPB Stockings, Bra, Panties.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious to know if there is a way to skip the tutorial stuff, like is there a mod of some sort? I like playing this game over again etc. but honestly I don't want to go through that long tutorial every time.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokka View Post
    I'm curious to know if there is a way to skip the tutorial stuff, like is there a mod of some sort? I like playing this game over again etc. but honestly I don't want to go through that long tutorial every time.
    Live Another Life. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9557/?
    BAD WOLF

do guards one shot dragons?
    i got a random dragon spawn while riding through the plains, and was waiting for him too land so i could attack.. but when he did he just instant died.. haden't even run up to him yet, and there were some NPC's nearby

Deleted
    do guards one shot dragons?
    i got a random dragon spawn while riding through the plains, and was waiting for him too land so i could attack.. but when he did he just instant died.. haden't even run up to him yet, and there were some NPC's nearby
    If the dragons are brought to 0 hp in the air they need to land before they die.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    If the dragons are brought to 0 hp in the air they need to land before they die.
    nah he was at maby 70% when he touched the ground, then just boom, dead without me every touching him, my companion shot arrows at him alittle

Deleted
    If you are playing on easy mode the dragons will be terribly weak, 2 guards will be enough to kill one while on legendary mode they just eat guards like candies.