15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Does anyone know if there's a sickle/scythe mod? I have the Lilith's Sickle mod from the workshop, but I'm after more.
    Immersive Weapons adds a few scythe variations to weapons.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27644/?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

7+ Year Old Account
    You know the drill: mild panic, speculation; someone screams Elder Scrolls 6 and then jumps out the window. So let's light the blue touch paper and stand well back (say, about 4-5 years) as Bethesda starts hiring for some "bleeding-edge RPG development."

We know that Bethesda have several new games on the way, apparently "different to anything" it's done before which would suggest new things, but the four new positions (for an engine, gameplay and two graphics programmers) are all for the aforementioned "bleeding-edge RPG". Either Bethesda isn't straying that far from what it knows, or it's starting on something more familiar.

A quick trawl through Linkedin reveals that Fallout 4's lead producer, Jeff Gardiner, is currently lead producer on 'unannounced' and Dave Schreiber, the sound designer on Skyrim, is also on "unannounced future project". Okay, okay, so far that's not telling us that much because we know there are secret games.

However, we do have freelance illustrator, Diego de Almeida, who's been working on an "unannounced project" since November 2015 which ties in nicely with the end of Fallout 4's development, suggesting any excess team members not working on patches and DLC right now might have something else to be getting on with.
    http://www.gamesradar.com/bethesda-h...g-development/

well, hopefully it's not set too far ahead in the timeline.

things are coming to a head between the empire and dominion, wouldn't make sense to set it 200 more years later and just tell us how things went, that would be the cheapest shit ever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    inb4 The Elder Scrolls 40k

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

things are coming to a head between the empire and dominion, wouldn't make sense to set it 200 more years later and just tell us how things went, that would be the cheapest shit ever.
    We wouldnt like to miss those 20vs20 skirmishes now, would we?

new game, hopefully new tech will happen. open warfare on large battlefields would be nice, but idk if it'll happen.

fallout 4 doesn't have any really huge battles, except the battle of bunker hill. so, can't exactly see what it might be like in elder scrolls 6. though, if you spawn in like 30 things, the A.I on most of them crashes.

If they can't get big battles to work properly, I'd prefer to have the game take place after major battles, or by showing the battles in a cutscene. All of the ES (and Fallout) games are terrible when it comes to large amounts of NPCs. Absolutely hated those Stormcloak/Imperial battles in Skyrim with the kill counter.

They need a new engine. Fallout 4 had some serious optimisation problems when I was still playing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    They need a new engine. Fallout 4 had some serious optimisation problems when I was still playing it.
    Agreed...but if it were released with the same engine I would still play it... >_>;;
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

Oblivion was released some 10 years ago and the difference between its engine and Skyrim's is really not big. Fallout 4 didn't bring HUGE changes either, you can still see that the character moves, swings, jumps and runs the same.

It's time to move on, the game only suffers from it.

So with all the hub bub surrounding this new mod (which looks pretty awesome) I decided I'm going to do another playthrough of Skyrim. I'd like some help though as I never really did a vampire playthrough, so I'm looking for some mod suggestions for a better vampire experience.

Also any mods you can think of for a better game experience overall.

I am going to be going down the list at http://skyrimgems.com/ and grabbing anything that stands out, mostly because it has been almost a year since I've played and I'm pretty sure most of the mods I used are obsolete (EX: Skyrim Redone is ancient history and has been replaced with Perkus Maximus).

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    So with all the hub bub surrounding this new mod (which looks pretty awesome) I decided I'm going to do another playthrough of Skyrim. I'd like some help though as I never really did a vampire playthrough, so I'm looking for some mod suggestions for a better vampire experience.

Also any mods you can think of for a better game experience overall.

I am going to be going down the list at http://skyrimgems.com/ and grabbing anything that stands out, mostly because it has been almost a year since I've played and I'm pretty sure most of the mods I used are obsolete (EX: Skyrim Redone is ancient history and has been replaced with Perkus Maximus).
    "Requiem" is a great overhaul focusing on combat realism and a little RP, and has a good dev team that keeps it updated. It makes the game tougher, though, so if that's not your thing, I wouldn't suggest it.

Requiem sounds pretty bad ass, actually. I think I'll try that.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Requiem sounds pretty bad ass, actually. I think I'll try that.
    Arrows will wreck you
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

REQUIEM is single best mod ever released for Elder Scrolls game
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    REQUIEM is single best mod ever released for Elder Scrolls game
    I thought Falskaar was?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Falskaar is the most impressive and deserves a spot in top 10, but it's just content. Requiem is a total gameplay overhaul.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I personally thought the forgotten city (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70219/?) and wyrmstooth (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25704/?) were better than Falskaar. As far as quest mods go anyway.

I liked Falskaar, sure. But I felt it was too Bethesda-like in its design and hence suffered from the same flaws as vanilla skyrim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, valid points just never got around to playing it myself, game never worked that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I personally thought the forgotten city (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70219/?) and wyrmstooth (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25704/?) were better than Falskaar. As far as quest mods go anyway.

I liked Falskaar, sure. But I felt it was too Bethesda-like in its design and hence suffered from the same flaws as vanilla skyrim.
    Agreed. I didn't actually enjoy Falskaar too much.
    Forgotten City is brilliant. Greatest quest DLC made so far imo.