Page 2 of 474 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    Where's the poll?

Are you smoking it? OH SICK BURN.

OT: Morrowind > Oblivion; graphics are nice, but content is much more important.
    The story in Morrowind may be better than in Oblivion (I don't really agree but be that as it may), but Oblivion had two things that made it a thousand times more delightful than Morrowind; Fast Travel and a functioning map....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I'd probably get it the same way I got Morrowind - as a bonus when I bought my video card. I don't really like Bethesda's style, even if the worlds are pretty.

Oh, and I beat Morrowind - even designed a special house for myself with the world editor. It's just not my style.

I will buy it, when it's on sale for $10. There's absolutely no point to buying a Bethesda game on release, as every single one of them has been borderline unplayable.
    White Knights on mmo-champion.com forums: Able to troll with no repercussions!

Looks like they fixed some of the problems with oblivion and some of the other changes seem good as well so ill be getting it the day it comes out

Quote Originally Posted by Senaelanna View Post
    I will buy it, when it's on sale for $10. There's absolutely no point to buying a Bethesda game on release, as every single one of them has been borderline unplayable.
    ^ This too (thanks Senaelanna). I forgot about it, but it took forever to get Morrowind to work smoothly...

i am buying a brand new computer, quitting my job, leaving my girlfriend and faking my death.. JUST SO I HAVE MOAR SPARE TIME TO PLAY THIS!

even if it were oblivion grahpics with updated combat and gameplay i would without a doubt get the game.

And i don't know why people so often complain about Bethesda.. i've played all of their games - and i have yet to have ANY problem with it =/
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

I normally refuse to get hyped about games because it just leads to disappoint, but yeah I'm really excited for Skyrim

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    i think this is still appropriate
    bah u beat me to it, but yes this is EXACTLY how i felt >~>.
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Apparently Bethesda is saying if you have a child on 11/11/11 and name him/her dovaking or w/e you'll get free Bethesda games for life LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Minrolol View Post
    Apparently Bethesda is saying if you have a child on 11/11/11 and name him/her dovaking or w/e you'll get free Bethesda games for life LMAO.
    >~> hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats tempting
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio Auditore Da Firenze View Post
    I prefer this trailer -

Lol that was freaking awesome

I don't understand camping outside a store for a game, my EB games has never ran out of stock on any game. BFBC2, Cataclysm, Red Dead, etc. I always picked them up the next day or on the following weekend with no problem.

Is it just that they want to go home at 12:01 am and start playing right away or something? that would ruin the game for me, I like to take my time and enjoy the game, not rush through it like a madman.

OP: Skyrim looks like a very fun game, and I will most likely buy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim makes me happy in my pants. Going to buy it first day, but I ain't camping for it!
    "Work is da poop! NO MORE!" - Disgruntled Dragonmaw Peon

I'M SO EXCITED.

I want this game immediately. The second it's available. And then I will shut myself away and become completely anti-social until I have "finished" it. And then a while after I "finished" it the first time, I will go back and mod it and do it all again.

I hope we get to see more of this stuff at E3.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowspace View Post
    I'M SO EXCITED.

I want this game immediately. The second it's available. And then I will shut myself away and become completely anti-social until I have "finished" it. And then a while after I "finished" it the first time, I will go back and mod it and do it all again.

I hope we get to see more of this stuff at E3.
    Ill be alittle more pathetic lol no one will see me for weeks

fuck diablo, fuck warcraft, fuck mass effect. When Skyrim will be released, RPG will be reborn!
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Deleted
    This poll could do with a couple more options. I pressed "Im excited, but ill buy it when the times right" the right time being the day it's released. I'll preorder it too, but I won't go camp for it, mainly because there isn't anything like that near where I live

Deleted
    It doesn't have co-op so no I won't buy it. I will be playing it the same week it will be released like a no-liver though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want it like hell, but I also know that it's probably going to be bugtastic when it comes out, so I'll give it a bit of time to be fixed before going out and buying it.

No sense in playing a game if it crashes every 12 seconds.

elder scrolls is actually one of the only games i react to the same way a 12 year old girl reacts to justin bieber...

i realise this may not be healthy