10+ Year Old Account
    I just did the quest in Riften where you had to get the horse, Frost, for that one guy and after I gave him the horse, he ran off on foot. I was like ok? and then proceeded to kill a dragon to the south and explore for a bit after that. I came out of a cave and ran for a bit and saw someone jogging down the road. I was thinking is that someone I can kill? and followed him. When I caught up to him(and this was like half an hour easy after I finished the quest), I saw it was the guy you turn the Frost quest in to XD I followed him for a bit more and pickpocketed all of his stuff and let him run off.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Papavoikos View Post
    On a objective view, Skyrim is a poor console port. The menus are obviously not right, the controls sometimes bugs out. On a subjective view, I'm sorry if this offend someone (not really sorry) but I also think Skyrim was overrated. I have the feeling that the game is really shallow in the mechanics but really long in the features, as in levels, perks, terrain etc. That's why it didn't caught my attention for long. Honestly I had more fun in terraria and Deus Ex

Thank the gods I decided to "test" it first, I almost spent 60 dollars on it because of all the hype it got
    It's not overrated, everyone I meet seems to play Skyrim, and having a blast playing it. I think 90% of the players are very happy, which doenst make the game overhyped. Note that many Skyrim players don't play alot of video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac0322 View Post
    Has anyone been able to make a successful dagger assassin?
    It seems like bows are a lot easier to use.
    I have a level 42 stealthy dagger character. Right now I'm running with dual glass daggers with fire enchant. Dark brotherhood gloves means that I backstab for 30x damage. I generally don't get detected so i just run around one shotting people. It's actually really nice. Only thing is in a bright environment i usually have to roll like a madman and backstab and roll away. Playing on expert btw
    EDIT: Also using muffled boots so that probably helps
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got on. I was dual wielding daggers for a while, but sometimes you get spotted or shit happens(or some fights you're forced to fight and can't stealth) so I use a shield and dagger but when I get into combat, I switch to a sword I got from the Thieves Guild quests.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Does anyone know how I can obtain powdered mammoth tusks and um.... those walus tusks (H-something, the three-tusked walus-like creatures which is native to the ocean beaches in the north). In stores and such, I can see there's powdered mammoth tusks and the other tusk. I know how to get the tusks themselves, but how do i crush those tusks into powder?

Quote Originally Posted by Fibby76 View Post
    Does anyone know how I can obtain powdered mammoth tusks and um.... those walus tusks (H-something, the three-tusked walus-like creatures which is native to the ocean beaches in the north). In stores and such, I can see there's powdered mammoth tusks and the other tusk. I know how to get the tusks themselves, but how do i crush those tusks into powder?
    My first guess would be through the alchemy table.. but I haven't done much with alchemy so I can't say for sure. Maybe you can't. I have killed a lot of horrkers, never saw powdered versions of their tusks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only ever found them already like that. Maybe a crafting thing somewhere? or just get lucky? idk, good luck though

im starting to regret making my superpowered dragon-set of gear using enchanting/alchemy boosting. Even on Master most things die with relative ease. Sadly, I also dont wanna take it off since it took so damn long to make it

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    im starting to regret making my superpowered dragon-set of gear using enchanting/alchemy boosting. Even on Master most things die with relative ease. Sadly, I also dont wanna take it off since it took so damn long to make it
    lawl, +47% bow damage and sneak on everything, and my bow does 413 damage

Only problem with Dagger assassins is that they don't benefit from +% damage enchants on gear. On the other hand, though, that frees up a lot of enchanting space.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Yeah, I haven't done this yet and I am thinking of just going with +magic resistance to prevent those damn casters from doing to me what you describe as doing to them lol.

I like taking a few hits to kill things, more visually interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Only problem with Dagger assassins is that they don't benefit from +% damage enchants on gear. On the other hand, though, that frees up a lot of enchanting space.
    How so? I'm quite sure you hold a dagger in one hand?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minrolol View Post
    If you have the patience getting shot with more arrows seems to remove it eventually.
    Yea it finally did disappear.

Deleted
    If anyone wants to level up conjuration easily - Soul Trap works on dead targets, giving you XP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    If anyone wants to level up conjuration easily - Soul Trap works on dead targets, giving you XP
    And what's the difference between doing this and simply typing "advskill conjuration <number>" in the console? Cheating as well, but much less cumbersome. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    And what's the difference between doing this and simply typing "advskill conjuration <number>" in the console? Cheating as well, but much less cumbersome. :P
    Because you can do it on the console.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Where is the Skyrim executable file located? Been looking in all the usual places and no luck. I very much dislike this forces steam intergration with the game, but now I have been sitting looking at "Steam is preparing to Launch Skyrim" for over 10 min with no activity and I am done with letting steam be the portal to the game.

also I want to apply the 4gb for 64bit systems patch to it.

Deleted
    program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/tesv.exe

Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895