So I hardly ever play my PS3 and I got this for Christmas and Im thoroughly hooked.

ATM I am about to hit 25, Ive done just about all of the Thieves quests (I think) and just bought my first house. I had a questions about followers since we are on the topic. I have had Lydia forever and I was gonna keep her thoughout the game if thats possible. Is it? Can I marry her at some point? Will I have to give her up at some point? Can I kill her for whining about "I am sworn to carry your burdens?" lol

Edit That follower link pretty much answered my questions.. Sucks I cant marry her
    Last edited by Deftone007; 2012-01-04 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deftone007 View Post
    So I hardly ever play my PS3 and I got this for Christmas and Im thoroughly hooked.

ATM I am about to hit 25, Ive done just about all of the Thieves quests (I think) and just bought my first house. I had a questions about followers since we are on the topic. I have had Lydia forever and I was gonna keep her thoughout the game if thats possible. Is it? Can I marry her at some point? Will I have to give her up at some point? Can I kill her for whining about "I am sworn to carry your burdens?" lol

Edit That follower link pretty much answered my questions.. Sucks I cant marry her
    The "I am sworn to carry your burdens?" always pisses me off when I'm about to give her a massive gear upgrade. Like, cheer the fuck up!

I'm not sure about this but I think taking the same follower with you as you level (fast) isn't smart, It seems that they don't level with you (or not as fast anyways) so let's say you met Lydia at lvl 3 and you are now level 38 and she'll be either 3 or like 12.

From level 50+ you level slower so it won't matter as much. Since you level slower and your prefered set up will probably be maxed already.

I am indestructible.

Deleted
    Okay, have Skyrim for 2 days or so now.

13 hours played so far and I love the game so much.

Anybody have any tips on how to level destruction faster? Atm I am doing quests for the College of Winterhold.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Okay, have Skyrim for 2 days or so now.

13 hours played so far and I love the game so much.

Anybody have any tips on how to level destruction faster? Atm I am doing quests for the College of Winterhold.
    Do the quest line for the companions in Whiterun for a little bit and you'll come to a point where a guy wants you to go outside and duel him. Just free cast on him since only meleeing him will bring the duel to an end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minrolol View Post
    Do the quest line for the companions in Whiterun for a little bit and you'll come to a point where a guy wants you to go outside and duel him. Just free cast on him since only meleeing him will bring the duel to an end.
    Okay thanks, still have it in my Journal. :P I hate only being able to carry around so much weight.

Okay thanks, still have it in my Journal. :P I hate only being able to carry around so much weight.
    Companions will help with that a lot. Increasing your stam also increases your carrying weight as well.

Does anyone else get a ton of dragon at the College of Winterhold? I've never seen more dragons than in that same spot, dragons aren't to smart because every mage helps kill me, makes me wonder if this is the most helpful area for a dragon to attack.

The spot on top of the College tower that is used for nothing however is one of the best looking spots to fight a dragon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Does anyone else get a ton of dragon at the College of Winterhold? I've never seen more dragons than in that same spot, dragons aren't to smart because every mage helps kill me, makes me wonder if this is the most helpful area for a dragon to attack.

The spot on top of the College tower that is used for nothing however is one of the best looking spots to fight a dragon.
    Have yet to see one there, but I haven't been there long....

Fought three elder dragons there already. Jazargo and other students helped kill them. They go down like flies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

I've fought a few there but dragon encounters are random encounters aside from ones with their own general area

This breaks the game on the PS3 version if you do it for more than a few minutes.

When I mean "breaks the game" I mean you literally cannot play the game anymore. You can't get quests, communicate with NPC's, buy/sell anything, etc. You can run around and kill stuff I guess, if that's your thing.

Deleted
    I just did another save on my 'main' toon and I find it amazing that I noticed, I just rounded the 100 hours on that character mark, and I'm still running around, exploring and such. I've played multiple characters (Most with a 'purpose' like joining X faction or being played by specific rulesets) but my 'Main' (Who has finished the main storyline and won Skyrim over for the Imperials) have no ambitions to join Companions or the others. I play him as an Archer, which admittedly is amazingly fun. But I find myself still finding new things, dungeons and suprises even 100 hours in.

A well deserved GoTY In my humble oppinion.

Deleted
    God this game is addicting...

17 hours now. That is not good...

I hardly ever encounter dragons however, what a shame...

---------- Post added 2012-01-05 at 07:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    This breaks the game on the PS3 version if you do it for more than a few minutes.

When I mean "breaks the game" I mean you literally cannot play the game anymore. You can't get quests, communicate with NPC's, buy/sell anything, etc. You can run around and kill stuff I guess, if that's your thing.
    Yeah, but I did this for 2 levels and got bored on pc. :P

---------- Post added 2012-01-05 at 07:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    I just did another save on my 'main' toon and I find it amazing that I noticed, I just rounded the 100 hours on that character mark, and I'm still running around, exploring and such. I've played multiple characters (Most with a 'purpose' like joining X faction or being played by specific rulesets) but my 'Main' (Who has finished the main storyline and won Skyrim over for the Imperials) have no ambitions to join Companions or the others. I play him as an Archer, which admittedly is amazingly fun. But I find myself still finding new things, dungeons and suprises even 100 hours in.

A well deserved GoTY In my humble oppinion.
    Yep, SO game of the year...

You'll come across so many dragons it gets anoying (not really) after a while

But you'll be able to do some fun stuffs

Deleted
    God this game is addicting...

17 hours now. That is not good...

I hardly ever encounter dragons however, what a shame...
    You only start encountering them once you start doing the main quest and kill that dragon in the tower:P I didn't do that before I was 40 or so and didn't see any dragons at all.

No locations beats the fight I had with a dragon at Castle Dour training ground so far..

Deleted
    Mainquest has me hooked. Now I have to go to the Labyrinthian.....I don't like long dungeons.

It's a pretty good game, I bought it yesterday -- but I need to upgrade my PC.

Horrible lag on the World Map, I wish it was just like the WoW World Map instead of how they have it. >>