10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrikk View Post
    Skyrim DLC possibility: Thalmore trying to erase mankind from Tamriel?
    I wouldn't be surprised. Seems like a logical follow-up, given how the original game felt like the Thalmor are building up towards something bigger. Sandbox as it is, we are primed to dislike the Thalmor in every encounter - unlike most, if not all, other factions where we get to choose and there are no morally right consequences.

Skyrim FREE DLC High Res Textures

Today on Steam if you look at the Skyrim page a new Free DLC was added. It looks so amazing, although it is about 3GBs of data. Just figured I should let some of you over here on MMOChampion know about this because I just happened to stumble on it.

Enjoy =)

My shit got moved =(

How about we have Skyrim up with LoL and D3... Better than being put in this thread like it is the corner.
    Last edited by Fuger; 2012-02-07 at 08:02 PM.

So what kind of content limits do you think will be on the Steam workshop for mods?

Like, do you think they'll allow the "kill children" mods? I'm pretty sure all of the nudity stuff is turned away at the door.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    So what kind of content limits do you think will be on the Steam workshop for mods?

Like, do you think they'll allow the "kill children" mods? I'm pretty sure all of the nudity stuff is turned away at the door.
    I can buy Witcher 2 on Steam. I am pretty sure it is all under Freedom of speech and untouchable.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuger View Post
    I can buy Witcher 2 on Steam. I am pretty sure it is all under Freedom of speech and untouchable.
    Except we're talking about Skyrim, not Witcher. Witcher from the get go has nudity and sex, Skyrim does not.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Witcher 2 is also ESRB rated and you have to at least say that you're 18+ to buy it. Plus the whole credit card thing...

Can't say the same for free community-generated DLC. It'll be interesting to see how they handle it.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Except we're talking about Skyrim, not Witcher. Witcher from the get go has nudity and sex, Skyrim does not.
    True, that really then leaves it all up to Valve.

Steam midweek madness has Skyrim on sale for $40 and you can get all 3 ES games for $50. Just a heads up to anyone still on the fence. I know I was, but that'sa good deal.

Well that answers that, the killable children mod is already on the Steam workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...tails/?id=7615

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that answers that, the killable children mod is already on the Steam workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...tails/?id=7615
    But for how long.

10+ Year Old Account
    To commemorate the launching of the Skyrim workshop (which really takes a lot of hassle out of modding) Valve released this:

EPIC!!

PS: I need that guy's RIG

That was just orgasmically amazing. Should be the Skyrim commercial.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    So I haven't been playing for a like a week or two, but heard about the Creation Kit coming out. So today I went to the Steam Workshop and checked out some of the mods people have been releasing, and subscribed to s few of them. I go to launch and play Skyrim and I get an error about my version not being supported.

Anyone know where I can find the patches??

I would really be interested to see someone make a Sulfuras or Thunderfury mod Also a Sindragosa mod. This new creation kit is what separates PC from the console.

Where exactly is the Steam workshop, and how do you access it?

Also- I'm making a mod of my own. A very large one, in fact. Could use some help for sure. If you're interested send me a message and I'll go more in depth there.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuger View Post
    Freedom of speech does not apply here..... You can make the mod and release it yourself, but if they decide they don't want it on their site there is not one dam thing you can do about it.
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2012-02-09 at 12:41 PM.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoranos View Post
    Where exactly is the Steam workshop, and how do you access it?

Also- I'm making a mod of my own. A very large one, in fact. Could use some help for sure. If you're interested send me a message and I'll go more in depth there.
    If you have the Beta version of Steam, it should be on your Skyrim page. If not, try mods.elderscrolls.com.

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

Anyone have a good Archery mod? I find its flaws and the lack of feedback pretty frustrating
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

Either I'm just unlucky or the HD texture pack made me start getting a few weird bugs... Like not being able to equip any weapon/spell/anything and having to revert to a previous save. On the bright side, a lot of textures look damn good now, even though I had to turn down my settings a bit from being all maxed.