10+ Year Old Account
    Are there any mods to reset all the quests but keep the level/ skills? I've done practically every none bugged quest and i desire to kill more things ';..;' All i can currently get is the odd dragon-ogre-bandit camp repeatable quest

Hell yeah, the dlc Dawnguard is going to be really awesome!
    Crossbows
    You can become a Vampire Lord
    Join the Dawnguards(Vampire Hunters) or either the Vampire clan
    Mounted combat
    Dragons have new abilities
    10 to 20 hours of new gameplay
    A new zone
    Vampires have a nicer model
    Hire armored trolls as companion
    2 new skill trees; Vampirism and Lycanthropy
    and many more
    I cant wait!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by PiOchagnon View Post
    Hell yeah, the dlc Dawnguard is going to be really awesome!
    Crossbows
    You can become a Vampire Lord
    Join the Dawnguards(Vampire Hunters) or either the Vampire clan
    Mounted combat
    Dragons have new abilities
    10 to 20 hours of new gameplay
    A new zone
    Vampires have a nicer model
    Hire armored trolls as companion
    2 new skill trees; Vampirism and Lycanthropy
    and many more
    I cant wait!
    That's in game already.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    yeh can't wait for dawnguard either...a bit strange to have both skyrim+mass effect 3 dlc on same day :S

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    That's in game already.
    Oh really? Was it added in a patch :O I haven't played Skyrim for a month or two! And is it on PC or Xbox/PS3 for now?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh really? Was it added in a patch :O I haven't played Skyrim for a month or two! And is it on PC or Xbox/PS3 for now?
    No idea if it's on PS3/Xbox, but it was added in uhm... 1.6? I think... Anyways, I can use it on my pc, as can my gf and we haven't got any of the same mods, therefor it must be the game itself. That said, mounted combat actually works surprisingly well, especially with archery. Very "mongolian hit 'n run".

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    No idea if it's on PS3/Xbox, but it was added in uhm... 1.6? I think... Anyways, I can use it on my pc, as can my gf and we haven't got any of the same mods, therefor it must be the game itself. That said, mounted combat actually works surprisingly well, especially with archery. Very "mongolian hit 'n run".
    Oh sweet, thank you for letting me know, I cant wait to try this with my archer.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Are there any mods to reset all the quests but keep the level/ skills? I've done practically every none bugged quest and i desire to kill more things ';..;' All i can currently get is the odd dragon-ogre-bandit camp repeatable quest
    Well not that I know of. It's bound to happen really, eventually you WILL run out of shit to do. But there are a few "expansion" mods.

---------- Post added 2012-06-23 at 06:13 PM ----------

Oh sweet, thank you for letting me know, I cant wait to try this with my archer.
    Your welcome
    (HINT: Dagger + Mounted Combat = a bad idea)

mounted combat is a joke and 100% not worth coming back to the game for if you weren't enjoying it. it's a shitty cop out and was blizzard-esque filler material not worth the download time. 1.6 also screws up the way the game utilizes cores and memory, people on cards/cpus that kill BF3 are having issues since 1.6 in skyrim. no 100% fix as of yet either. the broken 1.6 beta is also the same thing that went live, they literally did nothing to it

bethesda knows modders will do their jobs for free i guess

i'd just wait and come back when dawnguard is released, which is months away but when you do, catch up on the best mods and it will be like a new game again. lots of high quality mods like always that save the whole title from being a major flop

just watch gopher's vids on youtube (skyrim mod sanctuary) and you'll see a bunch of good mods worth using.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    mounted combat is a joke and 100% not worth coming back to the game for if you weren't enjoying it. it's a shitty cop out and was blizzard-esque filler material not worth the download time. 1.6 also screws up the way the game utilizes cores and memory, people on cards/cpus that kill BF3 are having issues since 1.6 in skyrim. no 100% fix as of yet either. the broken 1.6 beta is also the same thing that went live, they literally did nothing to it

bethesda knows modders will do their jobs for free i guess

i'd just wait and come back when dawnguard is released, which is months away but when you do, catch up on the best mods and it will be like a new game again. lots of high quality mods like always that save the whole title from being a major flop

just watch gopher's vids on youtube (skyrim mod sanctuary) and you'll see a bunch of good mods worth using.
    Odd - I'm having absolutely no issues with anything.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if crossbows will be leveled or have a base damage?

I think they're going to work exactly like bows do.
    Last edited by Prifter; 2012-06-23 at 07:04 PM.

I just wish they could push better graphics from the consoles. As it is right now, seeing ridiculously pixelated shadows and terrible rendering on objects alone makes me wish I had the PC version. That's now even including the countless PC mods that improve the game's visuals from heavier weather effects to more detailed view distance.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I just wish they could push better graphics from the consoles. As it is right now, seeing ridiculously pixelated shadows and terrible rendering on objects alone makes me wish I had the PC version. That's now even including the countless PC mods that improve the game's visuals from heavier weather effects to more detailed view distance.

i think it still looks pretty nice on xbox, some really got views of stuff you can get, but compared to PC with mods, its really bad :P i kinda wish i bought on PC, but then i couldnt talk to my friends on xbox Microsoft should make a cross platform voice chat!! do want. when Skyrim goes really cheap on PC i would probably pick it up.

I have it on the PS3 and the lack of mods just bugs me so much. I'm so jelly of people with the Skyrim RE mod. I wonder if they'll ever add the ability to redo perks on a character on the console games.

Also, I know I'm 8 months late to the party but is there any way to hotkey different weapon sets so you don't have to pause combat and scroll through the "favorites" list every time you want to swap weapons/spells?
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I have it on the PS3 and the lack of mods just bugs me so much. I'm so jelly of people with the Skyrim RE mod. I wonder if they'll ever add the ability to redo perks on a character on the console games.

Also, I know I'm 8 months late to the party but is there any way to hotkey different weapon sets so you don't have to pause combat and scroll through the "favorites" list every time you want to swap weapons/spells?

yeah that really annoys me too :P i wish there was a way of resetting perks, should add it in game and make it cost a lot of gold or something. though i suppose that would defeat the purpous of having multiple characters.

Also Venziir, just checked and mounted combat wasn't available on my PS3 version of Skyrim and I've got the latest updates. So it's gotta be a mod. Especially since Bethesda was demonstrating it as part of the new DLC.

Right now I am having a bit of a lighting bug... it seems whenever I am in first person mode and look at a light source (Like a fire or a spell I am holding) the screen flashes like crazy, and it stops in third person. I have a few mods but none that change graphics as far as I know. Anyone else had this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    yeh can't wait for dawnguard either...a bit strange to have both skyrim+mass effect 3 dlc on same day :S
    Just different endings, and it's free. I think everyone would play the dawnguard dlc over replaying the last part of Mass Effect 3 just to see an ending they'll probably be disappointed in.

Anyone in here has information on when 'Dawnguard' will be purchasable on Steam?