Quote Originally Posted by Drewan View Post
    sadly looks like Bethesda lied to us saying X-box gets the first two DLC's a month earlier cause now they are also getting Dragonborn a month earlier, even after they got both Hearthfire and Dawnguard earlier :/
    Hearthfire is a plug-in. Bethesda was thinking about major DLCs.

Xbox may get the DLC earlier, but PC still has access to mods. I'd say it's a decent tradeoff : P

And poor PS3 still hasn't had the crashing issues completely fixed and doesn't even know if they're getting any of the DLC : (

dafuq is that floating squid guy O.o. and that purple dragon kinda looks like something... maybe the dragon thing the ring wraiths ride in lord of the rings.

Dragon Born: Coming to PS3 spring 2023

That does look nice.
    I'm still thinking about it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Here

Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

I'm excited, especially since it appears that we'll be riding dragons and doing shout-bys off their backs in no time
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Bethesda
    Dragonborn will be available for download for 1600 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE® on December 4.
    So.. only 2013 for PC ~.~

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ooooh looks nice, at 1600MS Points i will pass untill after Xmas i think, But looking forward to it^_6 Thanks for bringing this to my attention OP

10+ Year Old Account
    Solstheim. Motherfucking YES! My prayers have been answered! All the new things you can do will probably be fun, as always, but screw that. SOLSTHEIM!
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    I'm excited, especially since it appears that we'll be riding dragons and doing shout-bys off their backs in no time
    Grand Theft Auto: Tamriel.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 06:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Solstheim. Motherfucking YES! My prayers have been answered! All the new things you can do will probably be fun, as always, but screw that. SOLSTHEIM!
    What is Solstheim?
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Oh god, mounting the dragons?? too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    What is Solstheim?
    Wintery island north of Morrowind and currently last refuge of Dunmer civilization.

10+ Year Old Account
    How long are the "campaigns" on the DLC typically?

"You didn't think you were the only one".

That part just...chills down my back.
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

By the way, oblivion had a fantastic expansion that did not disappoint, so my hopes are high for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    How long are the "campaigns" on the DLC typically?
    Dawnguard took me maybe 10 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say I'm a bit pissed. And as you can guess, I'm a PS3 owner.

While yes, hearthfire was technically a plugin, DLC is still DLC. It has to be purchased and downloaded. Therefore, they are going back on what they said about Xbox getting the first 2 DLC's first, as this is the 3rd content pack they will get first dibs on.

Back during the last gen era, and in this next gen era, I really wouldn't have cared as much. There have been PLENTY of games that were standalone for the PS3 with no DLC or limited DLC that I thoroughly enjoyed (Enslaves being the first name on my list). However, The Elder Scolls, since Morrowind, has never been just a Standalone game. It's become really frustrating for me, as I love Bethesda's games, and I certainly love Skyrim. But in 6 days, this game will have been out for a year, and PS3 has gotten absolutely nothing at all, while Xbox is now getting their third bit of content.

I am fully aware of the problems they had porting the game to PS3, but in all honesty, with the silence they've had about PS3 and the line of code that was uncovered saying "PS3 DLC", I was SURE that they had fixed the problems, and were maybe going to release the previous 2 DLC's, as well as Dragonborn, at the same time, and possibly first.

I'm fine with waiting a bit longer, but I sincerely hope that there will be some sort of compensation for making us wait. They do not "owe" anything to us, but the fact is that Dawnguard, and even Hearthfire now, are old news. Everyone who has gotten the DLC has gone through it, finished it, and put the game down again, waiting for the next DLC while most of us have kept our patience and just prayed that they were going to throw us a bone on PS3. So for all the stress and waiting they've put PS3 players through, I would sincerely hope they release all 3 at some discounted price for PS3 users. Aside from everything else, if they do release all 3 at once, that means that PS3 owners will have to dish out 45 bucks, whereas for PS3 and PC, they have had the pricetag for the first 2, and now the 3rd, available with several months of time inbetween. 45 bucks isn't alot, but for so many of us who are living on a budget, and for someone who just doesn't have that kind of money to dish out all at once thanks to bills and car insurance, this would only add more heartbreak on top of the almost year of waiting for some sort of DLC, and the 5 months of waiting since the official release of the first DLC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Dawnguard took me maybe 10 hours.
    Really? Much better than I imagined.

I finished the actual game so quickly, not realizing I was even finishing it until I was about to fight Alduin for the last time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Wintery island north of Morrowind and currently last refuge of Dunmer civilization.
    Dunmer? Interesting... The grey guys right?
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.