I would say you have conflicting mods, or you could even have a bad load order on your mods. If BOSS doesn't show you any issues, then I would go to the page for each of your mods to see if they have any known issues with other mods.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    Doesn't show anything wrong on combat. Also, I have verified that not only the damage doesn't match the animation, sometimes it repeats. I keep getting killed because the dude with a warhammer attacked 3 times in one swing.
    Post you mod list here, I'll see if I can figure out what isn't compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Post you mod list here, I'll see if I can figure out what isn't compatible.
    Started a new game, working fine. Which is bizarre, since the game that had the problems was new, too.
    It might have something to do with switching off Deadly Combat and activating SkyRe.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 06:35 PM ----------

[/COLOR]i hate to put one post right after the other.... but every so often i get this game breaking bug where my talents stop working. i was playing a dual wield character and dual flurry stopped working, and so did the damage buff perk. i've got this before in the past and i've noticed an odd trend to it. it usually only happens when i play a redguard, and once when i played an imperial with imperial gear. anyone know what might be the problem?
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2012-11-18 at 10:35 PM.

So on SkyRE it gives you a "respec potion". Is that supposed to just remove your perks put in trees and that's it or is it supposed to refund them? I've tried with 5 different saved games from ones where I cheated to ones where I didn't on vanilla and with SkyRE running and it doesn't seem to refund the points.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    It refunds them, takes some time though

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    It refunds them, takes some time though
    I wait that period and then when it says "refund completed" I check and have no perks to put anywhere. Tried clicking different perks etc. and nothing seems to work.
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I wait that period and then when it says "refund completed" I check and have no perks to put anywhere. Tried clicking different perks etc. and nothing seems to work.
    Hmm, odd... worked fine for me :\
    Try reloading from before you reset and re-installing sky-re? (remove and then install)

WTB better GPU

Hmm, odd... worked fine for me :\
    Try reloading from before you reset and re-installing sky-re? (remove and then install)

WTB better GPU
    Holy god...I've been dreaming of being able to run Skyrim like that. I've settled for medium graphics settings running at a constant 25-30 fps on my shitty rig which is still 10000x better than my PS3 playing it.

Come to think of it I'm not even sure those are screenshots from Skyrim anymore...

And that night...I wouldn't even break into houses anymore on my thief character.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2012-11-19 at 09:14 PM.

Deleted
    I've got it running pretty nicely, need a slightly better gpu though, pushing my 560ti to the limit and sometimes have to alt-tab to clear its memory a bit as I push up against its 1gb ;p

I've got it running pretty nicely, need a slightly better gpu though, pushing my 560ti to the limit and sometimes have to alt-tab to clear its memory a bit as I push up against its 1gb ;p
    But if only I had a rig like that guy you linked...30 inch monitor just get lost in the gameworld like never before. And Skyrim is one world I've gotten lost in no matter how stupidly slow the loading screens might be (freaking ps3). I'm actually getting lost in it just looking at those screenies...

I'll try reinstalling SkyRE again. I did it a couple of weeks ago but no problem in doing it again with how easy it is with nexus mod manager.

Another question btw. I've been trying to find an easy to install non-cloaked Nightingale armor. The one I found is really ridiculously dated.

Deleted
    But if only I had a rig like that guy you linked...30 inch monitor just get lost in the gameworld like never before. And Skyrim is one world I've gotten lost in no matter how stupidly slow the loading screens might be (freaking ps3). I'm actually getting lost in it just looking at those screenies...

I'll try reinstalling SkyRE again. I did it a couple of weeks ago but no problem in doing it again with how easy it is with nexus mod manager.

Another question btw. I've been trying to find an easy to install non-cloaked Nightingale armor. The one I found is really ridiculously dated.
    Loadingscreens?!
    What screens!
    I played it on 360 again the other week... and probably spent more time loading than playing :\

Man, just read up on that SkyRE mod and I really need to try this.

What's the Armor Cap on SkyRe?

I'll go ahead and ask it again to make sure I could get an answer =D

I've been trying to find an easy to install non-cloaked Nightingale armor. The one I found is really ridiculously dated.

off topic but, flaks.... i would give anything to hear randy savage read your sig. it would be the coolest thing ever lol.

on topic, just wanted to ask again if anyone might know what causes perks to stop working, it's so annoying to have a character ruined by it QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    off topic but, flaks.... i would give anything to hear randy savage read your sig. it would be the coolest thing ever lol.

on topic, just wanted to ask again if anyone might know what causes perks to stop working, it's so annoying to have a character ruined by it QQ
    Better yet just make Randy Savage the voice actor for Saurfang.

But yea that sounds like a super shitty bug. I'd imagine if anything it's a major conflict with mods. I'd guess something with SkyRE or any other mod that plays around with perks. I actually need to make sure it's not happening to me cause I don't seem to be drawing my bow any faster with 2/5 points in the first constellation of the SkyRE marksman tree.

Deleted
    Holy crap just tried the ENB in the crazy shots.
    20-30fps

Better yet just make Randy Savage the voice actor for Saurfang.

But yea that sounds like a super shitty bug. I'd imagine if anything it's a major conflict with mods. I'd guess something with SkyRE or any other mod that plays around with perks. I actually need to make sure it's not happening to me cause I don't seem to be drawing my bow any faster with 2/5 points in the first constellation of the SkyRE marksman tree.
    i actually have ZERO mods.... i used to have some though, but this was actually the first bug i ever encountered, back when i first got it and i hadn't even looked at mods yet :/

also, this i actually had to re-install about a week ago, and this skyrim has had no mods used on it.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2012-11-20 at 07:52 AM.

I haven't had any problems with SkyRE so far. But I don't feel I've played with it long enough to give any opinions.

I'm a little annoyed that the Wayfarer skill levels up just from walking around. It's inflating my level gains some... I'm also a little weirded out that unlocking a door with a key levels Fingersmith.