10+ Year Old Account
    All I can say is, browsing mods is so addicting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    It's still stupid. Curing vampire of vampirism is like curing human from being a human.
    You know what is way more stupid than curing vampirism? That the only character that can turn you in a werewolf after finishing the companions quest-line is not marked as essential after that.

Seriously on the character I play the most I had Aela as my follower and there was this ork NPC at level 25 that hit like a truck and somehow he killed her. I noticed that when it was too late to load that save so I ended up with a dead Aela.

Later I cured lycanthropy with that hagraven heads. So then Dawnguard is released and you can suddenly turn into a werewolf again after being cured. However the only character that can infect you again is AELA !!!

Vampire lord is cooler than werewolf anyway but I wanted that achievement for 11 werewolf talents. Had to start a new save because of that

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    You know what is way more stupid than curing vampirism? That the only character that can turn you in a werewolf after finishing the companions quest-line is not marked as essential after that.

Seriously on the character I play the most I had Aela as my follower and there was this ork NPC at level 25 that hit like a truck and somehow he killed her. I noticed that when it was too late to load that save so I ended up with a dead Aela.

Later I cured lycanthropy with that hagraven heads. So then Dawnguard is released and you can suddenly turn into a werewolf again after being cured. However the only character that can infect you again is AELA !!!

Vampire lord is cooler than werewolf anyway but I wanted that achievement for 11 werewolf talents. Had to start a new save because of that
    I don't see anything wrong with this. The only wrong thing is that there are NPCs marked as "essentials" that are unkillable in the first place.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    I don't see anything wrong with this. The only wrong thing is that there are NPCs marked as "essentials" that are unkillable in the first place.
    What would you say if Serana is not essential and can be killed permanently rendering you unable to contact the Vampire-Lord form ? Aela should be essential too.

What would you say if Serana is not essential and can be killed permanently rendering you unable to contact the Vampire-Lord form ? Aela should be essential too.
    He is nostalgic, he finds it fun to save-whore.

It would be a real consequence for my actions.

When does objectivity change to nostalgy? And what exactly nostalgy has to do with it? Or save whoring? I only save when I quit in any game except linear FPS maps (Which usually auto save every five step anyway).

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

When does objectivity change to nostalgy? And what exactly nostalgy has to do with it? Or save whoring? I only save when I quit in any game except linear FPS maps (Which usually auto save every five step anyway).
    Now imagine that important NPC falls of the bridge and dies,

oops, I saved 6 hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post

I have yet to see anyone just randomly dropping off the bridge. And I'm imagining it, without really having any sort of emotion of that in one way to another. So what now?

In cases of bugs I can use the console to spawn the NPC back again if necessary.

Besides, you didn't answer anything, only tried to ask silly things. Why? You don't have answers.

I have yet to see anyone just randomly dropping off the bridge.
    http://uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Shum_gro-Yarug

Deleted

Yeah ... sometimes the game glitches and your follower falls through the map. Had that happen to me at least 3 times. Shadowmere died twice because it suddenly died with no enemy around and no damage recieved.

If there were no essential characters you could basically destroy your whole game if a dragon attacks a major town for example.

Yeah ... sometimes the game glitches and your follower falls through the map. Had that happen to me at least 3 times. Shadowmere died twice because it suddenly died with no enemy around and no damage recieved.

If there were no essential characters you could basically destroy your whole game if a dragon attacks a major town for example.
    I already responed to those.

"In cases of bugs I can use the console to spawn the NPC/item/whatever back again if necessary."

Deleted
    I have yet to see anyone just randomly dropping off the bridge. And I'm imagining it, without really having any sort of emotion of that in one way to another. So what now?

In cases of bugs I can use the console to spawn the NPC back again if necessary.

Besides, you didn't answer anything, only tried to ask silly things. Why? You don't have answers.
    1. Not everyone likes to mess with save edits and stuff.

2. Not everyone plays Skyrim on the PC.

So yeah as I already said Aela should be essential.

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 11:06 AM ----------

"In cases of bugs I can use the console to spawn the NPC/item/whatever back again if necessary."
    So you think that everyone plays on the PC??? You think that NPCs shouldn´t be essential because you can spawn them again?

1. Not everyone likes to mess with save edits and stuff.

2. Not everyone plays Skyrim on the PC.

So yeah as I already said Aela should be essential.
    I didn't claim anything opposite, only stated my opinion on the subject which you two started arguing against as "wrong" or "nostalgic" (wherever that came from) and I responded accordingly.

Deleted
    I didn't claim anything opposite, only stated my opinion on the subject which you two started arguing against as "wrong" or "nostalgic" (wherever that came from) and I responded accordingly.
    Yeah but I only said that I dislike that she is not essential and you then claimed that no NPC should be essential because you can respawn them anyway, which is kinda stupid.

I am glad that the xbox gamers got something for their lack of messing with the save-files.

Yeah but I only said that I dislike that she is not essential and you then claimed that no NPC should be essential because you can respawn them anyway, which is kinda stupid.

I am glad that the xbox gamers got something for their lack of messing with the save-files.
    MMO Champion, the forum where one has to type "In my opinion," infront of every sentence just so people understand that yes, it is in fact my opinion when I say something.

Deleted
    First time posting in this thread despite spending an obscene amount of time in the game (237 hrs according to Steam!). I'm sure half of that time was spent grinding my bloody Smithing skill to be able to craft Daedric though!! ¬_¬

Anyway, I wanted to share a screeny to demonstrate how awesome Serana looks in theRoadstrokers Rogue Sorceress Outfit:

Also, thought I'd post a screeny of my character at their best-looking (she has since become a grizzly, old dude, but I still have the save files). This is Vesha Iceglance, the vampire hunter:

(Main mods on; ApachiiSkyHair, Triss armour recolour, Daedric katana, scarves & cloaks and Bandanas)

Pumped for the 'Dragonborn' DLC getting to the PC. Looks interesting to say the least!

Also, cannot freaking wait for Skywind to be released! (The dudes who made Morroblivion are porting Morrowind into the Skyrim engine! )
    Looks so good: http://morroblivion.com/category/ima...l-overhaul-wip
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-12-13 at 12:31 PM.

Still waiting on them to allow me to marry Serana.

Then use console to remove essential tags and bugger off.

Then use console to remove essential tags and bugger off.
    Nah, I rather discuss about things in FORUM. You know, the place meant for discussing! I know, it's a tough concept to begin with but let me present you another right away. Be prepared though, this one might be hard to swallow. Sometimes discussions might have differing opinions on the subject!

I'm sorry if this somehow burst the bubble of circlejerking you so obviously lived in but the truth had to come out one way or another. Besides, it's you who should've buggered off in the first place as your comments from the very beginning were hostile and belittleing, reeking of arrogance. Just like now.

Nah, I rather discuss about things in FORUM. You know, the place meant for discussing! I know, it's a tough concept to begin with but let me present you another right away. Be prepared though, this one might be hard to swallow. Sometimes discussions might have differing opinions on the subject!

I'm sorry if this somehow burst the bubble of circlejerking you so obviously lived in but the truth had to come out one way or another. Besides, it's you who should've buggered off in the first place as your comments from the very beginning were hostile and belittleing, reeking of arrogance. Just like now.
    You say discussing, but I've yet to see you considering anyone else's experience in the game. What Megaira said is true, and I agree with Verdugo. If you can't accept any problems outside your own, bugger off.