Like someone said, the nexus is full of them. I'll recommend the Tribunal robes: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20077
    Yeah I probably spend more time on the nexus than actually playing the game sometimes =3 I've tried the Tribunal robes but they seemed a bit bulky, was hoping for something a little under the radar but I guess I'll just have to go back to browsing the nexus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Like someone said, the nexus is full of them. I'll recommend the Tribunal robes: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20077
    Thanks for this. I was looking for something this.. especially that copper or bronze mask.

10+ Year Old Account
    That bronze mask reminds me of the Overseers in Dishonored. Very cool armor set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Can anyone recommend any super high quality mods that might easily be missed? (new, havent really taken root or just not so well known) Have to be lore friendly, not skimpy, slutty etc. though. Also all NPC dialogue needs to be well voiced if it's a conversation or a quest. Otherwise they could be anything, homes, armor mods, retextures... but I'm especially looking for a good vampire mod and something that gives items, especially gems, gold etc. more realistic prices. 1000 septims for a perfect diamond seems ridiculous.
    There's better vampires (can turn on/off everything on it.)
    A skin colour fix for vampires (so head/body colour matches, was surprised how well it worked, had a white faced argonian lol)
    Makes the eyes for Argonian/Khajiit vampires glow too
    More Dragon loot makes killing them actually worthwhile (works with deadlydragons and adds other mod loot somehow)
    Shenks Thievery Overhaul adds a few new items to shops/houses, as well a load of other stuff

Get Snowy
    Wet and cold
    Footprints
    Real snow (if you have better dynamic snow)
    Real rain (makes it actually look like it's raining )

And look through here for anything interesting I guess

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    *snip*
    Thanks a lot I guess I should have told what I already have but the list would be too long. Got footprints for now and going to try it out later. I already have everything under weather. As for Skyrim Gems, I already knew about it. Unfortunately it doesn't remove old and no longer updated mods. Still, I found quite a few useful mods there.

Better vamps is bugged for me though.. I tried it and no one seems to care if I just feed and kill people on the street. Even tried it with Thalmor patrol, killed one, the other 2 didn't care.

Oh and about the economy part. I don't want it easier, just a bit more sensible. I already made everything cost 5-10 times as much as vanilla like carriages, houses and inns and gems are pretty rare now. The only thing that does bother me is gems being so cheap and gold too. A gold ring should cost a lot more than a bottle of wine, I think..
    Last edited by mmocc089ef6a74; 2013-01-23 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    First of all, I'm not American. And secondly, how on Earth is a company knowingly selling me a broken product not being wronged or me overeacting?

Are you guys so deep in your fandom that you seriously just downplay any wrong bethesda does to spilling coffee? THey lied and sold hundreds of customers a broken product to maximize their profit, how is this not wrong?

Seriously, I cannot make it any clearer:

Quote before release: "Yes, PS3 and 360 have reached a good place of parity….framerate, fidelity, etc. The PS3 version is getting a ton of attention”.

Quote after Release: “The way our dynamic stuff and our scripting works, it’s obvious it gets in situations where it taxes the PS3. And we felt we had a lot of it under control."

Those two statements contradict each other, which means they were lying about the quality of the product to maximize their profits at release. So please enlighten me how this could be considered okay?
    What, it's spread overseas? Impossible.
    Quote before release: "Yes, PS3 and 360 have reached a good place of parity….framerate, fidelity, etc. The PS3 version is getting a ton of attention”.
    - Translated: We're not there yet, but we're on our way.

Quote after Release: “The way our dynamic stuff and our scripting works, it’s obvious it gets in situations where it taxes the PS3. And we felt we had a lot of it under control."
    - Translated: We thought we were on our way, but ended up having to slow down.

Today:
    You're still getting your expansions.

What is broken about it?

Seriously?
    From here on I'll be reporting anyone who continues that goddamn conversation. Keep this discussion about what's inside the game, please.

Just to end the debate for good: they might have wronged PS3 players or they might not have. I have my own opinion just like eagle has his and we all have ours. But that won't change anything. You're getting the dlc for half off. That's pretty good in it's own right.

But anyways, hoping to get into the ES:O beta. First thing Imma do if I get in is try to check out Skyrim and Cyrodiil to make some comparisons (I'd do Morrowind too but never played it).
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Just to end the debate for good: they might have wronged PS3 players or they might not have. I have my own opinion just like eagle has his and we all have ours. But that won't change anything. You're getting the dlc for half off. That's pretty good in it's own right.

But anyways, hoping to get into the ES:O beta. First thing Imma do if I get in is try to check out Skyrim and Cyrodiil to make some comparisons (I'd do Morrowind too but never played it).
    Yeah basically it is ok that everyone has his own opinion but some tend do act like only theirs is the truth. Well I only say that I am glad that this conversation about tha bad lier Bethesda is over especially if you consider that you can´t change that now anyway.

Getting the DLCs for half the price is a very good compensation to be honest.

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 09:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    Seriously?
    From here on I'll be reporting anyone who continues that goddamn conversation. Keep this discussion about what's inside the game, please.
    A few posts that does not consist of MODS are nice tho´ even if it has nothing to do with the game ... sigh

They should totally rename this thread into "Megathread: Skyrim Mod Discussion" for real
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-01-23 at 08:27 AM.

Deleted
    Are you going to buy Dragonborn? I saw it's already available to buy as a preorder at http://www.go2arena.com/the-elder-scrolls.html. I really like Skyrim - but i'm wondering if DLC will be as good as it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by kitt View Post
    Are you going to buy Dragonborn? I saw it's already available to buy as a preorder at http://www.go2arena.com/the-elder-scrolls.html. I really like Skyrim - but i'm wondering if DLC will be as good as it looks.
    From what I gathered, the DLC is quite good or even better than Dawnguard. So I will definitely buy it.

Not sure, I was very disappointed by dawnguard. So short and the story is very the same. Wasn't worth the money at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teabaker View Post
    Not sure, I was very disappointed by dawnguard. So short and the story is very the same. Wasn't worth the money at all
    Worth any amount of money just to see Jiub again.

The manly tears I cried at seeing his fucked up face again... It had been far too long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Will they steal release DLC for Skyrim even after TESO is released?

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Will they steal release DLC for Skyrim even after TESO is released?
    Seeing as how two different production companies are behind each game, yes. But that depends on when TES:O actually comes out, doesn't it? If Skyrim has released all its DLC by the time TES:O comes out then they're done. On to Fallout 4!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Seeing as how two different production companies are behind each game, yes. But that depends on when TES:O actually comes out, doesn't it? If Skyrim has released all its DLC by the time TES:O comes out then they're done. On to Fallout 4!
    Yeah TES:O could come out in Nov 2013 and Bethesda basically confirmed that they have 2 major DLCs planned for Skyrim (Dawnguard size) after Dragonborn.

That could mean that by the time ESO gets released all Skyrim DLCs are already out. Dunno but could happen.

Deleted
    Another mod related question:P

Does anyone have.. lag?.. after installing lots of mods? I don't mean low fps but things like catching butterflies or taking torches as well as traps taking a few seconds to activate. It's getting really annoying and I dont know whats causing it. One moment it was just there and I havent installed anything that might cause it.

Skyrim online! Looks BANGING!

Deleted
    So did you play it already? How did you this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Another mod related question:P

Does anyone have.. lag?.. after installing lots of mods? I don't mean low fps but things like catching butterflies or taking torches as well as traps taking a few seconds to activate. It's getting really annoying and I dont know whats causing it. One moment it was just there and I havent installed anything that might cause it.
    None in-game, but dear god my loading screens take forever.

What mods are you currently using and did any of them update recently?
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.