Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Not sure it would be a good idea They would attack each other too and the guards would run them out of town or kill them. I actually killed Grelod the last time with frenzy potion in the pocket. It made her aggressive, the children called the guards who then killed her. Perfect crime..
    Omg flawless.

I would honestly love to see her die to the kids though. Especially if Braith was in there somewhere. That kid deserves to die more than Grelod.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27055 in the house!
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it that whenever I see a Skyrim mod spotlight video, the image is always some scantily clad female character? I just clicked on that mod link and bam, naked Argonian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Why is it that whenever I see a Skyrim mod spotlight video, the image is always some scantily clad female character? I just clicked on that mod link and bam, naked Argonian.
    Because the skyrim mod community is filled with perverts.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    And proud of it!

You're either a perv or a liar!

Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    Lies! Lies I say.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Lies! Lies I say.

What the f.... is that?!

Nightmares... T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Lies! Lies I say.

err, have I just entered the world of Clockwork Orange?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pervs! That's why!

I dread every visit I make to LoversLab, but the "what mod is this" thread is too good to pass up. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Pervs! That's why!

I dread every visit I make to LoversLab, but the "what mod is this" thread is too good to pass up. >.<
    I'm pretty sure the Nexus forum has a mod identification thread or two. No need to go to the actual adult content oriented forum if that's not your thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I'm pretty sure the Nexus forum has a mod identification thread or two. No need to go to the actual adult content oriented forum if that's not your thing.
    Nexus has that too.. I dont mean adult content but it like every mod has some weird screenies of scantily dressed female character in the foreground. It's everywhere so yea, its pervs. I mean even when searching for a new bow or a mountain texture..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Mmm I frequent some of those as well, but the one on LoversLab tends to get you rarer stuff from Japanese/Chinese modders (beautiful dresses, accessories, etc). It's just all other stuff that pops up. ^^; It's all the same in the end anyway. Everyone in the Nexus and LoversLab threads are asking for skanky armor identification.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is one thing I liked about Nexus when I was playing Oblivion on my laptop. Could separate between explicit and non-explicit mods.

Also, I don't mean to cast aspersions on those who like the adult mods. I just find it tiring when I see them every time I look into mods. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, I don't mean to cast aspersions on those who like the adult mods. I just find it tiring when I see them every time I look into mods. >.>
    A good point! I hope I didn't make anyone who likes the pervy mods feel uneasy. :P It's a thin line anyways, between what is pervy and what is just pretty. It's not like I make a habit of dressing super modestly when I go out lol.

I honestly enjoy rolling with the UNP body. A lot of the really good armor mods are made to fit specific female body type mods and it just doesn't look as good on the vanilla female characters.

While I mainly play male characters it's still great as the women of Skyrim are quite...dreary looking without some mods. Even with the mods they don't all end up looking like super models unless you get those types of armor mods.

Also, the Nexus still has separate places for adult and non-adult top mods. And the adult mods are never front page material. The only way you'll find them is if you're looking for them.
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    And the adult mods are never front page material. The only way you'll find them is if you're looking for them.
    That is actually not entirely true adult mod can be posted on the front page but preview images and the page are blocked unless you have an account with a registered age of 18.

That being said its not often that one is featured since the big ones are already well established, most that are introduced now are add-ons for the big ones.

Some of the mods, like the K ENB one, look amazing. I wish my computer could handle those.

Deleted
    I know this has been asked before but does anyone know any good mage armor mods? I'm currently using tribunal and it's ok but I'm looking for something that looks less high end and more like something suited for running around in the wild. Has to be HD and very good quality as well as lore friendly though (no skimpy, slutty armors) and preferably light armor although cloth is also ok, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    There is an old youtube of some of it.

Prometheus takes his time but does some really great work.
    Wow, amazing. Definitely keeping track of this one!

4 days till dragonborn... so. much. want. @_@

anyway... so i been nerdin' on elder scrolls online, and something lore-wise caught my attention. in skyrim's time period, isn't old aldmeris still a point of debate among scholars? the mmo website states it as a fact "The High Elves, or Altmer, arrived in Tamriel thousands of years ago from Old Aldmeris." i'm guessing this is either a lorelol, or either it was lost to the history books over the time to present day maybe? not sure, figured i'd ask here since i'm asking about current time, not mmo time period.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Some of the mods, like the K ENB one, look amazing. I wish my computer could handle those.
    I agree K ENB looks orgasmically good. But I'm happy to settle for the low performance pc Sharpshooter ENB. The fact that my crappy video card can even run the game on ultra let alone with an ENB is mind boggling to me.

Also, idk if I should get Dragonborn right away. I'm probably going to do so anyways but I kind of want to wait until the character I'm working on finishes the main quest and Dawnguard before I go to Solstheim.