well, steam says i got 13 more hours to wait for dragonborn to unlock... so... /wrist T_T

Someone recommend an ENB that uses a brighter color pellet but isn't all that hard on performance that isn't the Sharpshooter ENB.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, i forgot that the 100 block perk was so much fun. I've been running into city guards and sending them flying without Getting a bounty on me.

Also a note for those who use mods, be very careful. Some mods will not work with dragonborn (for a while at least) and may ruin your experience.
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

Dragonborn released in a few hours \o/

the waiting.... the insufferable waiting.....

i cannot wait to get out there and see alllllllllllllllll dat sexy lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    So to start Dragonborn requires lvl 2 right?
    Nope you are required to do the quest http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Horn_of_Jurgen_Windcaller thats when the greybeards announce you dragonborn. that triggers some cultists to appear somehwere (in cities i think) and trigger the quest. or so i've seen.
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

Hello...

Hello...?

Oh Dragonborn.
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I've held off getting it, just wondering how it plays with the mods in there. I'll get it eventually though.

Deleted
    Actually I guess nothing would really break the game...
    It's a separate continent with different mobs and stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khraine View Post
    Nope you are required to do the quest http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Horn_of_Jurgen_Windcaller thats when the greybeards announce you dragonborn. that triggers some cultists to appear somehwere (in cities i think) and trigger the quest. or so i've seen.
    You can also just go to windhelm and talk to the dude there to get passage.
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Dragonborn:...rn_%28quest%29

Mods should work fine, not 100% as I've not had time to play it or even get to the island, I did finally however get my mods just how I needed them in time

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=125219877

Nothing too overwhelming.

K ENB (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30158)
    Hunting Grounds Outfit (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30466)
    Fallout 3 hair with Darts colors.
    Haven't installed the 2k mods or models yet (Started fresh) I think I'll wait for a Dragonborn update before I reinstall them, just using Lush Grass, Water Enhanced, and Better Ice.

Deleted
    K ENB would overwhelm my GPU
    100%'ing as it is will all the texture mods and stuff.

I wso SO wish my computer could handle K ENB. The color pellet in that ENB is exactly what I want for my Skyrim. I redownloaded Oblivion cause I wanted to go back to a vibrant and more colorful Tamriel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea you'll need quite a powerful computer for it to run it flawlessly, I'm surprised my laptop can handle it. (Which is basically my desktop, just have my mouse/keyboard/screen plugged into it). Does get a sluggish from time to time. Alos there's a "K ENB Performance" download out, I haven't tried it personally but the comments seem to be pretty pleased. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30350

well, i've managed to pull myself away from solstheim for a sec. i love it sooooo much, but i do have one problem... my horse didn't take the trip with me -_-

also... after all the magical crap my mage has been through, and after seeing sooooo many cool weapons and armor sets for melee classes, she's decided to become a warrior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    well, i've managed to pull myself away from solstheim for a sec. i love it sooooo much, but i do have one problem... my horse didn't take the trip with me -_-

also... after all the magical crap my mage has been through, and after seeing sooooo many cool weapons and armor sets for melee classes, she's decided to become a warrior.
    Yeah the only horse that is usable on Solstheim is the summoned ghost mount Arvak. All other mounts don´t make the trip with you.

Kinda silly if you think that most guys here have just started with Dragonborn and others have already played it to extinction since December. Bethesda should really start releasing the DLCs at the same date for every platform.

I am already bored with Skyrim since 2 weeks so I do hope for new DLCs while others have recieved the latest right now

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Actually I guess nothing would really break the game...
    It's a separate continent with different mobs and stuff.
    Unofficial Skyrim Patch breaks the game with Dragonborn installed.

Deleted
    I could probably run it with vanilla textures and few mods... but my Skyrim is barely holding itself together as it is

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Yea you'll need quite a powerful computer for it to run it flawlessly, I'm surprised my laptop can handle it. (Which is basically my desktop, just have my mouse/keyboard/screen plugged into it). Does get a sluggish from time to time. Alos there's a "K ENB Performance" download out, I haven't tried it personally but the comments seem to be pretty pleased. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30350
    I'm going to have to set aside a couple of hours to figure out how to make it work right and turn off the depth of field...

Thanks a million though! Hope it's really as colorful as it looks in the screenies.

Oh Yay Dragonborn is out.
    Now I wait for mods to update.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    Oh Yay Dragonborn is out.
    Now I wait for mods to update.
    I have to stop visiting this thread too in case of spoilers. >.>