10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    idk... doesn't seem like something a young and inexperienced yet intelligent vampire would do. certainly she would anticipate that there would be experienced veteran hunters there, that could probably spot her pretty quickly.
    You can become a vampire lord siding with the dawnguard and saving serana, you can later on ask her to infect you with vampirism making you a vampire lord while being a member of the dawnguard : D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafax View Post
    You can become a vampire lord siding with the dawnguard and saving serana, you can later on ask her to infect you with vampirism making you a vampire lord while being a member of the dawnguard : D
    you can even make her cure her self, but i don goofed so she wont talk about it any more. and sadly u cant marry her :\ so sad the story line almost went for that.

it dosent really offer much, buuuuuuuut well....... its cool for RP.... i just want to know what unspeakable things she had to do to be a vampire 0.0

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    it dosent really offer much, buuuuuuuut well....... its cool for RP.... i just want to know what unspeakable things she had to do to be a vampire 0.0
    She got raped by Molag Bal.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    She got raped by Molag Bal.
    never saw his physical form

but if its anything like Hermaeus Mora.... oh god

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 04:40 AM ----------

too all the dragonborns..... belethors is the best... best npc ever

never saw his physical form

but if its anything like Hermaeus Mora.... oh god
    he's basically a satyr, only his head is more goat-like than a normal satyr.

also, that mod for parthy is awesome <3 i might actually get it the next time i have a character that does the main story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    Been using it forever, one of my favorites. Not having the issues you mentioned. I'm sorry to sound harsh, but this is the reason authors stop sharing their mods or closing their comment threads. All it takes is a few disgruntled users to spread rumors and misinformation on a mod's comment page and drive everyone away.
    Well, it's the new version that does it. Have you updated it? And if you Google the problem or read the comments there, too many people have that issue. I think the invisible NPCs bug has something to do with getting totems for Aela but there might be other triggers as well. The authors solution to this doesn't do anything, so every time you enter a new area you got more of them following you and swarming you so even if you manage to get moving, they crash the game soon.

It's not a rumor or misinformation, I did my research when trying to fix the problem and reverting to an earlier save and uninstalling the mod fixed it. The author closed the comments because shortly after releasing the new version, everyone started complaining about this problem. Oh and I used the earlier version of the mod without issues too for months. Only had to turn the bad weather - run inside feature off because it caused CTDs for me.

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 12:26 PM ----------

just hire a merc. i actually sent my *eventually made wife* lioness back to riften to hire a merc for that quest.
    Yea.. the mercs aren't exactly evil I was hoping there were just pure evil NPCs that follow you for selfish reasons and so they can kill people or sacrifice goats and bunnies. Someone like Cicero only available without doing DB questline. But I guess I have to go with the dark elf lady sitting in the Huntsman in Whiterun if that fails, she sounds kinda evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Well, it's the new version that does it. Have you updated it? And if you Google the problem or read the comments there, too many people have that issue. I think the invisible NPCs bug has something to do with getting totems for Aela but there might be other triggers as well. The authors solution to this doesn't do anything, so every time you enter a new area you got more of them following you and swarming you so even if you manage to get moving, they crash the game soon.

It's not a rumor or misinformation, I did my research when trying to fix the problem and reverting to an earlier save and uninstalling the mod fixed it. The author closed the comments because shortly after releasing the new version, everyone started complaining about this problem. Oh and I used the earlier version of the mod without issues too for months. Only had to turn the bad weather - run inside feature off because it caused CTDs for me.

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 12:26 PM ----------

Yea.. the mercs aren't exactly evil I was hoping there were just pure evil NPCs that follow you for selfish reasons and so they can kill people or sacrifice goats and bunnies. Someone like Cicero only available without doing DB questline. But I guess I have to go with the dark elf lady sitting in the Huntsman in Whiterun if that fails, she sounds kinda evil.

All true Nords of Skyrim agree that elves are evil.

I hope they make another DLC. I would love to get some additions to all of the faction story lines (brother hood, thieves guild, wizards, etc) i would love to build up my own town (the sims dlc is a good start), but

i really want to finish up the thalmor. take them out of skyrim for good.

or maybe 1 last MASSIVE dwemer city. where we finally get to meet dwemers
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2013-02-15 at 02:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the next DLC is Redguard?
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!! oh. my. god. i know EXACTLY what that will be about. oh god... i think i need to change my pants after that nerdgasm T_T

we'll probably go to some place like stros m'kai to discuss relations with the redguards. this could be the start of the final war with the dominion.

So...

How is Dragonborn?

Non-spoiler reviews from any of you genuine players?
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

i love dragonborn. the main baddy is a pretty interesting guy (with a sexy voice imo...) and the new shouts are soooo much fun. there are loads of side quests to do too, and pretty much all of them are fun. also, i think there's a new enchant on some of the gear that is just beyond kick ass. the new weapons and armor all look great too. overall, i fucking love it lol.

Dragonborn is pretty cool. It doesn't have as good of engaging story as Dawnguard but it has much more interesting side quests to do

I keep trying to play this game on my PC but I find it really hard to NOT make my character a god through blacksmithing and enchanting. I also can't seem to find a decent list of mods that improve the looks/balance of the overall game without making something cheesy. I dunno if it's another mod but after I installed the unofficial skyrim patches and the dragons were talking...terribly.

I might try again since I bought a bow IRL and am in the archery spirit.

anyone know if the soul cairn summons count as undead? i tried googling it, but there was nothing about it. my vampire is a necromancer, and i need to know if they are. i don't wanna go through the trouble of getting them if they're just atronachs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post

Ahtar is probably the best choice. The executioner from Solitude. You might begrudge him his job, but what he says about how Sybille Stentor "deals" with prisoners - implying he is complicit with what is going on since he is also head jailer - makes me think he is shady. This wiki article explains it, I've seen all the quotations in-game too: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Sybille_Stentor.

Uthgerd the Unbroken in Whiterun is a little bit suspicious to me, there is an open letter from Maven Black-briar on her table in the Bannered Mare, which might imply she is an assassin. Although, it's difficult to verify this, and the letter could have been left as an after-thought in development, for some quest that was never implemented. If your character is very evil, you can follow the Namira quest, you get a follower from that who would make a good candidate.
    Last edited by mmoc2f7dfebfb1; 2013-02-15 at 08:17 PM.

uthgerd is a good choice for sacrifice imo. from the conversation with her, it seems she has little control over her own actions when fighting. surely someone like that should be put down.

10+ Year Old Account
    so there will be another dlc soon?

any info on red guard? any lore based on those guys in general?

well, the government of hammerfell left the empire after the white-gold concordat was signed. from what i've heard, they still actively war with the dominion on their borders, and the dominion has apparently taken the city of taneth. so, i'd say we'll go to speak with the redguard leaders. imo, this could be the start of the final war with the dominion.

new DLC is just speculation right now

but even if it's confirmed, I hope all platforms will get it at nearly the same time. Or does Xbox still have exclusivity on this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    So...

How is Dragonborn?

Non-spoiler reviews from any of you genuine players?
    I'm enjoying it. Its a pleasant change from Skyrim, scenery-wise, and I find the story interesting.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.