Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Yea, after seeing how Fallout 3 (And new vegas launched) Im kind of worried about the overall state of the game. Anyway this is a Batman thread.

Other than Harley did they get all the voices from the 90s cartoon?
    according to the wikipedia page on AC, Arleen Sorkin, doesn't return for harley this time around, she is now voiced by Tara Strong.

I had mixed feeling about AA when I first saw it... thought its was a Assassin's Creed clone game with Batman, but after I played it and beat it.... Frakkin enjoyed it.

Can't wait to get my hands on Arkham City....
    The sims lies, don't trust them....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malakath View Post
    according to the wikipedia page on AC, Arleen Sorkin, doesn't return for harley this time around, she is now voiced by Tara Strong.

I had mixed feeling about AA when I first saw it... thought its was a Assassin's Creed clone game with Batman, but after I played it and beat it.... Frakkin enjoyed it.

Can't wait to get my hands on Arkham City....
    I thought she sounded slightly different. Sad times

Deleted
    I'm really excited. Think it will be my game of the year even beating Skyrim. I love Batman and I loved Arkham Asylum. This is looking even better than Arkham Asylum

Sigh, makes me sad that I don't get to play this until November. Stupid PC delay x.x
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

I am very excited for Tuesday to roll around! I had a blast in the first game and was very impressed. With Arkham City being a few times more content than Arkham Asylum I am having very high hopes! I also get an early raid week next week since some of the guild is going to Blizzcon, so that gives me more time for Batman!

Deleted
    Just playing through the first one, And its brilliant- Best game ive played for years- god us Brits are good at making games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post
    Just playing through the first one, And its brilliant- Best game ive played for years- god us Brits are good at making games.
    Arkham City is going to be more of everything.

More villians
    More thugs
    More gadgets in combat
    More playable characters
    more mooooves
    more content
    more challenges
    MOAR MOAR MOAR MOOOOAAARRRRRRRRRR

---------- Post added 2011-10-15 at 09:46 AM ----------

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by undead9 View Post
    Sigh, makes me sad that I don't get to play this until November. Stupid PC delay x.x
    I feel for ya

Havnt really read the OP´s post couse I want to avoid many spoilers as possible but will this game be aviable on steam when it´s released? I havnt seen it on the "upcomming games" tab in steam..=/

Oh and yeah im super exited over this one couse AA was so awsome! =D

can't wait to play this on my bros HDTV with his nasa pc.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/re...-arkham/722268

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/119/1199705p1.html

I wish they had something like what Wolverine: Uncaged had, where you could spawn any enemy you want in a room. ahhhh, I guess you have challenge modes for that.

Rocksteady needs to pick up a Spiderman game, or even a Superman game (would be hard to do though :[)
    Last edited by Creatinebrah; 2011-10-15 at 09:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We Pc players don´t get the game until November sadly.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Just changed my preorder to 360. Eff that waiting noise.

I'm waiting for this game ALOT but after all the hype and videos about Catwoman, finding it to be exclusive VIP content (or forced "new" purchase, possibly preorder bonus) was totally mindblowing and a slap in the face. Certainly dipped the game from day one purchase to the 10-15e category.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    I'm waiting for this game ALOT but after all the hype and videos about Catwoman, finding it to be exclusive VIP content (or forced "new" purchase, possibly preorder bonus) was totally mindblowing and a slap in the face. Certainly dipped the game from day one purchase to the 10-15e category.
    Are you sure it can be considered VIP content? I read in the Gamespot review that the whole Catwoman part of the game is unlocked with a code that is given with every version of the game,aslong as its bought brand new. Correct me if im wrong of course,they didn't get very specific.

As far as i can tell the only people who would lose out in this situation would be people who bought the game second hand.

On topic,i cant wait to play this game have it pre-ordered and just waiting for the 21st now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Everybody gets that code with the game.
    Its to stop second hand sales that hurt the developers and publishers.
    Games are starting to do this, Rage did it as well, and I totally support it, retailers are making TON of money from second hand sales that don´t make it to the developers at all.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    By the time it comes out on PC the Nightwing DLC will be out probably

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm pretty pleased, got a call today from JB telling me that I was able to pick up my pre-order today wasn't going to knock it but I asked what was up and apparently Aussie retailers are selling the game 2 days before the actual Aussie release date, so just got home and I've got a long night ahead of me

It could make it as Action game of the year no doubt, hopefully there is a lot of replayability for it

Midnight tonight!

I think I'll just wait until tomorrow afternoon to pick it up though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Midnight tonight!

I think I'll just wait until tomorrow afternoon to pick it up though.
    Don't make me hate you..... can I seriously ask why the hell the UK is getting this later than the US? Rocksteady is a UK developer..... I mean..... the fuck?