Thread: Sore losers.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    come back with 2.6 atleast
    Come back with s1 s2 and s3 glad. Kthxbai.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Stupid, its his loss as much as yours because he loses a guaranteed 16 rating (havent tied since the mmr change thingy they did so i cant verify this), you both do, which is more of a loss than you usually get ~10ish. So he loses both time and rating aka hes an idiot. He hates you so much for "winning" that he will screw himself over just to screw you over so he is the definition of a sore loser.

Only resto druids, resto shaman and frost mages never give up when their partners die.

You thought that you had already won upon killing my comrade. Ha, how naive, it has just only began.

Oh yes.

Now follow me around this pillar.

Had kind of the same happen to me. Me (holy paladin) and my partner (hunter) vs. resto shaman and rogue. It was a very very long match, very close to timing out and the resto shaman finally died. The rogue vanished and stealthed around, I suppose trying to run the clock out. We got them, thankful for Track Hidden and random consecrations XD

Everyone realizes that a max time elapsed match counts as a loss for both teams, right?

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    If you were under 2.2k rating, idc about the story, now if you are 2.2k+ i'd be interested. No one wants to hear a noobs story.
    It's 2v2.... who cares anyway?

You're wasting other people's time running Affi Lock-Resto Druid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pVVn3c| View Post
    Sounds like he won and you are qq'ing.
    This exactly.

@OP The druid probably realised you guys were bad so he decided to kite "both" of you. Face it, he single handedly beat your team.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerhunter247 View Post
    Obviously, he can since he just managed to kite you around until the match timed out, meaning he won in a sense. That is like complaining about a soldier's squad being murdered so he just runs around killing his enemies, and them complaining because there is "no way they can win".
    Horrible analogy is horrible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baduric View Post
    Lol I did this on my resto druid about a month ago, exact same match up too! =P (Lock's name was Spíce, rofl if thats you)

If you can't kill someone 2v1, that's kinda your problem. Especially if your druid isn't stunning the rdruid so that you can get on the same side of the pillar to get dots up and score a kill.

The team that I faced was full vicious, while we were in full Bloodthirsty, and decided to tea-bag my warrior after it took 20 mins to kill him... as if they had any sort of actual skill. Which they proceed to demonstrate by not being able to kill me 2v1. And to finish off they decided created characters on my server to flame me.
    Whose the sore loser in that situation =P
    Rofl, I really hope it was you, that would be awesome

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you are the sore loser to me...really roots/stun/fear the druid.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    umm so? if you cant win either then its a draw... your the one whos the "sore loser" my friend. Jeez.

Deal with it.
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Stupid, its his loss as much as yours because he loses a guaranteed 16 rating (havent tied since the mmr change thingy they did so i cant verify this), you both do, which is more of a loss than you usually get ~10ish. So he loses both time and rating aka hes an idiot. He hates you so much for "winning" that he will screw himself over just to screw you over so he is the definition of a sore loser.
    Wrong. He probably kited them out of principle of being so bad, so that maybe they would stop playing arena completely. I would do the same thing and laugh the whole time.

I would understand if you couldn't kill him 1on1 but 2on1? If he was pillar kiting then 1 player on each side

10+ Year Old Account
    kekekek. we've won alot of matches by just los-ing and kiting until time cap.

best part is when they afk and you rez your partner.

also, protip, its usually better to let them rez their partner. use the additional pressure to do a hard switch and kill off the druid.

always kill of the druid first. fuckers are impossible to kill otherwise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    This. He didn't want to lose. He didn't. You wanted to win. You didn't. He beat you. In fact, that would make you the sore loser.
    Sorry, but nope.

If you play max duration its a draw.

Deleted
    Sounds like you lost to the druid tbh.

Deleted
    hahahaha, i use to do this all the time in wrath, we even use to run 2 resto druid in 2v2 when we was bored, about 70% of the teams we faced gave up within 10mins .
    but really, if you cant beat a healer in 2v1, that kinda seems your problem :| if hes running around pillars, both go different ways and CC him

edit : i have no played my resto druid in cata, so i dont really know what theyre like atm, but i have beat a lot of them 1 on 1 on my DK

Situations like this needs to be youtubed so you can report the video to blizzard. Restoration Druids are beyond op. It is impossible to kill a good restoration druid 2v1. It literally is. They can heal through 50kdps. What makes matters worse is that they can't kill anyone back, so it turns into a stalemate situation due to blizz' piss poor class balancing. Things like this need to be youtubed in order to embarrass the developers.

I really don't see how the druid is the sore loser in this, except the supposed whispers. To me it seems you are the sore loser here. The game was still going, no one had lost? He was just playing the game, not his fault you couldn't kill him.