Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FruityFrodo View Post
    It depends how far you are in the game, but in the laning phase (When most turrets are still up - Approx. Start-20 min into the game - it's a good thing to not push and just get last hits to get gold. Not pushing a lane means that the enemy team is far away from their turret which will make them easier to kill than if they're right next to their turret. For champions like Tryndamere it gets tricky since he needs hits/crits to get his Q up, since 6 last hits will only grant him 6/8 stacks, but if timed right, the next minion wave should arrive before the 6th minion in the first wave dies.

EDIT: Btw, I've made a Excel sheet with all the info on people now, dunno how to link a file.
    Ah I see, tho thank god I don't have that problem with Lux really. A (Q) To snare them and BAMN ultimate. Plus her E (AoE thing) is just awesome to push em back with.

Deleted
    Does my link work?

Yes it does. Awesome job. Tourny thread should be up in a few minutes, putting the finishing touches on it.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by t3hj0j0 View Post
    Yes it does. Awesome job. Tourny thread should be up in a few minutes, putting the finishing touches on it.
    Great! Took me 40 freaking minutes, lol. Haven't touched Excel for years...
    But seems like we have just about 50 potential people for the tourny. 11 from US, 17 from EU, rest N/A.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great! Took me 40 freaking minutes, lol. Haven't touched Excel for years...
    But seems like we have just about 50 potential people for the tourny. 11 from US, 17 from EU, rest N/A.
    This is looking like it's going to be good.

I think Vlad will get the vote lol.
    Hey everyone

WOO Finally!

OT: I play on the North American servers, ingame name is Lemoron
    I play multiple champions, but my favorite few are Nidalee, Mordekaiser and Cassiopeia

I think Vlad will get the vote lol.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo.

It will take a lot of votes for any champion to get the boot, doesn't matter what champ.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by t3hj0j0 View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo.

It will take a lot of votes for any champion to get the boot, doesn't matter what champ.
    Everyone please vote for Vlad <insert revolution here>
    Hey everyone

Almost Prom King Amumu and Pink Taric reporting in
    Play many others very well, although those are my mains.
    Just went 4/9/36 as Jungle Mumu, was a very long game >.>
    Almondski on NA servers 8)

And the tourny thread is UP. Get to it peeps!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody signing up tournament?
    Hey everyone

My name is LinksLife (shocking I know!), level 9 and I main... uhhhhhhh... well right now my main two are Ashe and Zilean. I love ranged heroes and support... gives me the feeling that I can stay safe unlike melee.

I'd be interested in joining this tourny, but I'm not yet comfortable with my skills to really do much, plus I'm missing Flash (a big spell for those two characters). But I'll spread the word to my friends and if I can get them interested, I'll sign us all up.

Nice one

Since you're new Fiddlesnarf, I'm gonna give you a tip, you may already know it but here goes. In LoL it's very important if you only last-hit minions. This means that you wait (not doing any dmg to minions at all) until they are so low that you will only need 1 hit to kill them. Especially with gangplank since you get bonus gold if you kill them with your Q ability. This way, you get a lot of gold, and it also keeps the enemy team further away from their turret, since your minions will be more pushed than theirs, opening up for potential ganks from a possible jungler or the mid carry.

But gangplank really needs these gold to be strong, since he is very item dependent, buying 3x Averice Blade and then going for Infinity Edge (also buy boots somewhere ofc) seems to be the way to go
    Yea, I usually am in the fray with the minions getting kills, I hardly ever use Parrrlay on minions early game because of mana, need to save it for opposing champions.
    I have an item build that I use quite often that I enjoy very much. I go for a Meki Pendant first off and 2 health potions, I upgrade that into a Tear of the Goddess during the game and eventually a Manamune late game, also get a Phantom Dancer or two, Warmog's Armor and Infinity Edge too.

OP has been updated with summoner info.
    Last edited by Fiddlesnarf; 2011-06-10 at 05:57 PM.

im pretty sure a guy with the name fiddlesnarf was smacktalking like hell a few weeks ago. I hope that was not you
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Probably was me.

Deleted
    Corleo, EU side lvl 17. Main is Maokai, but plays as Ryze, Orianna, Nunu, Warwick and Kayle aswell.

Summoner Name: Monkey Punisher
    Server: U.S.
    Main Champions: Malazhar, Swain, Shen, Trundle, and Brand

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Nobody signing up tournament?
    Tournies are sometimes hard to set up.

Deleted
    Need more people for the tourny, come on guys, don't be shy, it's all in good fun! Don't be afraid to join just because you're unskilled, most people are, it's to be expected if you're new.

Hope we can get more people interested, if you have friends playing, make them sign up on MMOC and make them join too

Just went 17/5/21 as vlad, was a really close game. Discovered a few tricks as him though. 1) keep up 2 tides of blood stacks until you get rank 5 transfusion, then keep 4 up while your laning or pushing. The health regen from transfusion and hextech revolver (if you don't grab that as soon as you can... why are you playing as vlad?). Since Tides of Blood heals you for every mob it hits (yes, low health? Go run into a big minion wave and watch yourself get healed like you bp'ed XD) spell vamp nullifies the cost, and typically makes it worthwhile to keep up several stacks. It also makes your transfusion heal you for more (and self-heals in general). 2) Sanguine Pool... Learn how to use it right or don't play vlad. It is one of the best, if not the best, escape mechanics ever. It does cost a hefty amount (20%) of your current health, it lets you steal the health, and slow, of whoever you are under, it also makes you untargetable (but DoTs still hurt). That Kennen rushing you with his ult up? ToB, Transfusion, pool, and lul at the half health or lower midget running away for his life (and then suck the life out of him). 3) Your ult, it hurts. Drop your ult pre-team fight and watch as that tank dies faster than their support can heal them. Watch their squishy carry in the back get one shot by a stray auto. Then, watch in 5 seconds as they explode in blood and you get healed. Enemy team starting baron while you are stealthy hiding (not cowering in fear >.>) in a bush? Get 4 stacks of ToB, drop your ult, run in transfuse, ToB, pool away, and lul at the failed baron (then come back and solo the rest of his health for the buff). As vlad, you are a massive assist to team fights, with the sustainability of a tank, the heals of a support, and the lolwut damage of a fed carry. If you can manage your health, you can manage to win.