Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Ok, one question: how the fuck do you do anything with Ryze? I just played a game with him and well, let's just say it wasn't nice... Mid against Malzahar, I couldn't even farm...

Am I that bad with him?
    well.. malzahar got longer range and his e (i think it's) can just enhance his farm like hell and poke even more if the enemy champ is close range fighter

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Ok, one question: how the fuck do you do anything with Ryze? I just played a game with him and well, let's just say it wasn't nice... Mid against Malzahar, I couldn't even farm...

Am I that bad with him?
    1. Bind spells to smart casting
    2. Don't be afraid to use mana for last hitting. Clear waves, and roam if you can
    3. Rush Tear, then Catalyst > RoA
    4. Spam abilities even more (R>Q>W>E>Repeat.)
    5. Build mana/tanky items
    6. Build WotA
    7. Never die.

Deleted
    Welp I'm late to the show for the whole "How high is your ping" scenario but still.
    I run 26 ms most of the time, like a boss.

Ryze has short range. Also, he builds mana and not AP, which is pretty unique, so you can just build a bunch of tanky items with mana like Frozen Heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Meh, kinda boring. Although a lot better than that obnoxious other dubstep the kids listen to, I'll admit.

Deleted
    >Angsty teenage girl music.
    Oh dear.
    But it does fit her character....

The music is good though.

xD

Deleted
    I guess I'm soon gonna thank u for this link...listening now a selection of him on deezer...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Meh, kinda boring. Although a lot better than that obnoxious other dubstep the kids listen to, I'll admit.
    Dat dere electrosoul
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    But it does fit her character....
    I don't see what Avril Lavigne has to do with punching people.

Also, angst is better if you're witty about it.

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    I guess I'm soon gonna thank u for this link...listening now a selection of him on deezer...
    ВНЕЗАПНО, LoL thread is /mu/
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2012-12-19 at 01:41 PM. Reason: I'm not too good at this whole Russian thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    You obviously haven't been extremely horny. You're telling me if the hottest celebrity dropped dead in front of you, with nobody around, you wouldn't give her a few pokes?!
    wait.... what? I jump to the last page I read, see something about Vi login music, jump to the last page and see this :S I now HAVE to page back and see how the frak we got from Login music to necrophilia...... *pages back* Ah yeah.... ok then

Back on topic, That is some pretty badass login music! Fits her backstory very well. TBH the only problem I can see with it is me spending too much time listening to it on the login screen and not actually PLAYING the game.....

Now they just need to actually activate her on EU-W.....
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    I don't see what Avril Lavigne has to do with punching people.

Also, angst is better if you're witty about it.
    That's Avril Lavigne? Lol

Also, no, I prefer the other music.

Deleted
    That's Avril Lavigne? Lol

Also, no, I prefer the other music.
    No, she's someone named Nicki.
    The joke here is that every angsty female singer sounds like Avril Lavigne.

Legacy skin sale @.@ what's everyone buying.. wish kitty cat katarina was on their though
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Legacy skin sale @.@ what's everyone buying.. wish kitty cat katarina was on their though
    Already bought Workshop Shaco, still thinking what else I want. Possibly a Twitch skin.
    Hey everyone

Ok, so all punk rock sung by girls = Avril Lavinge. Gotcha.
    Though in my opinion, all rock/metal sung by people under 25 sounds "angsty" to me. Young people and their problems. (And that's me being 22 and saying that.)

I dunno what's "electro" about that, but it's not bad. Though that guy should fix his damn camera.

15+ Year Old Account

Atleast in its current state, but what can I say... I'm a hipster.

Skinny jeans holding a 24oz tall boy Pabst Blue Ribbon at the local bar on a Wednesday for amateur jam band night.

edit: also, throwback Converse sneaks.

2nd edit: sitting in front of a plate of steaming hot Cambodian baby meat with the biggest grin imaginable.
    Last edited by Toxigen; 2012-12-19 at 02:11 PM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    k I know the topic has kinda changed from last page but on topic of sexy champions to bone:

Ezreal <3
    Nah, its all about Alistar. Haven't pooped the same since.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    k I know the topic has kinda changed from last page but on topic of sexy champions to bone:

Ezreal <3
    No.

Gragas for the most hawt human on the Universe. I mean, look at him bouncing!

Deleted

Ezreal <3

Isn't bad either i guess :P
    As long as they don't have half a million muscles

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 03:19 PM ----------

No.

Gragas for the most hawt human on the Universe. I mean, look at him bouncing!

Sugar daddy..

Deleted
    Ok, so all punk rock sung by girls = Avril Lavinge. Gotcha.
    Pretty much.

Though in my opinion, all rock/metal sung by people under 25 sounds "angsty" to me. Young people and their problems. (And that's me being 22 and saying that.)
    The closest I could get was 26. (I'm not sure if The Radio Dept's singer is under 25 because there's no info on it, Swedish bands 2obscure)

I dunno what's "electro" about that, but it's not bad. Though that guy should fix his damn camera.
    I think the album version is more electro, that's live.

Ezreal <3
    Bad taste.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2012-12-19 at 02:23 PM.

Deleted

Ezreal <3
    Taric <3oxox

15+ Year Old Account
    Once you go cow, it hurts when you bow.