Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    I think it's an addon you can get which gives you timers based on when the spawn died. I'm not sure if you have to be present at the spawn kill for it to start timing, or if it's even allowed / frowned upon by Riot. I remember reading something about it ages ago, but never looked into it further.

I could be totally wrong however, but I am fairly certain such a thing exists, but not if thats what you are seeing.
    I don't recall the name, but it's just a manual overlay. There's nothing automated there, you click to start the timer, it does not detect anything. AFAIK it's absolutely legal since it's essentially just a timer that does not interfere with the game data at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    I think it's an addon you can get which gives you timers based on when the spawn died. I'm not sure if you have to be present at the spawn kill for it to start timing, or if it's even allowed / frowned upon by Riot. I remember reading something about it ages ago, but never looked into it further.

I could be totally wrong however, but I am fairly certain such a thing exists, but not if thats what you are seeing.
    It's really just a simpler way of writing the spawn times down on a notepad. Can't imagine it'd be frowned upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I don't recall the name, but it's just a manual overlay. There's nothing automated there, you click to start the timer, it does not detect anything. AFAIK it's absolutely legal since it's essentially just a timer that does not interfere with the game data at all.
    I see now, I just googled it out of curiosity again, and it's basically just a fancy stopwatch type system :P

It's really just a simpler way of writing the spawn times down on a notepad. Can't imagine it'd be frowned upon.
    Well it was many months ago when I stumbled across the information, and i couldn't remember how "invasive" it was or how much it would be automated, I'm always pretty cautious of using stuff in games that could get me in trouble, so I didn't want to advise the guy it was ok if it wasn't
    Last edited by Maelle; 2013-01-04 at 02:47 PM.

Deleted
    it also shows minutes instead of just seconds on skills and spells, if longer than a minute.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    apparently not.

Amumu
    Curse of the Sad Mummy now only roots those hit by it instead of rooting them and preventing them from auto attacking.
    *Note: I have personally tested and can confirm you are now able to auto attack while afflicted by Curse of the Sad Mummy.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01...date.html#more
    Didn't they change his ulti to a snare only ability ages ago?

It still renders their carries unable to move for 2 seconds, which is still beyond good. I love it when people think a champ gets completely destroyed because they changed something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    it also shows minutes instead of just seconds on skills and spells, if longer than a minute.
    Um, that's something you set up in LoL settings.

Deleted
    You can set cooldown format in game options, that's nothing new nor it is any addon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Didn't they change his ulti to a snare only ability ages ago?

It still renders their carries unable to move for 2 seconds, which is still beyond good. I love it when people think a champ gets completely destroyed because they changed something.
    Irregardless of when it happened, changing a large AoE stun to a snare is pretty big business. Yes, it'll still be strong, but a properly fed AD carry could still wreck substantial havoc while it couldn't first.
    Obviously this still allows for the popular Wombo-Combo instagib entire team setups. But I'd almost prefer Galio, since the player then does lose control over his/her champion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Um, that's something you set up in LoL settings.
    Haaaa, ok :> *facepalm*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Irregardless of when it happened, changing a large AoE stun to a snare is pretty big business. Yes, it'll still be strong, but a properly fed AD carry could still wreck substantial havoc while it couldn't first.
    Obviously this still allows for the popular Wombo-Combo instagib entire team setups. But I'd almost prefer Galio, since the player then does lose control over his/her champion.
    Amumu ultimate in its current state is terribly OP. It is still going to be very, very strong even after change to a simple snare as it's a huge AoE CC, but maybe I'll see Amumu banned less thanks to that.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-01-04 at 03:37 PM.

Deleted
    Choosing a champ entirely based on ult? =P

Amumu still has very strong ganks with his bandage toss, so he's still very good.

Whereas Galio's kit isn't super impressive.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2013-01-04 at 03:55 PM.

Its been a snare for ages, does Amumu seem weak currently? Right now he is one of the top picks/bans. Not only does he scale very well into late game either as a tank or a tanky DPS his jungle clear times after blue buff especially are very very fast, he is probably one of the fastest leveling junglers in the game, one of the very few that I see keep up with solo laners.

Deleted
    If anything is OP, it's a 2 second AoE stun with gigantic range which isn't really hard to pull off since he can just flash or bandage toss in the middle of your team. Making it a snare really didn't break it. Making it a root in which you can still autoattack won't break it either. In the current state, a good Amumu ulti with a decent team behind him basically wind an entire fight, and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to pull it off either.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Its been a snare for ages, does Amumu seem weak currently?
    right now? no, because it stops auto attacks, and carries that don't take cleanse don't do anything while they get immediately exploded. after the patch? they'll be able to auto attack. amumu is also one of the most prone to counter jungling and jungle duels. he's a bitch that gets slapped hard by anyone that has any duel potential.

amumus true strength lies in follow up. press r comps like amumu mf dominate right now. it's a nearly unbeaten team comp in OGN winter so far. his ult will still be amazing, but at least a carry with cleanse down wont be absolutely 100% completely useless while they die immediately.
    Last edited by dengatron; 2013-01-04 at 04:32 PM.

Deleted
    Amumu's ult behaves more like a stun than a root/snare right now, that's why they're going to allow auto-attacking while his ultimate is up to make the original wording of "snare" actually mean something else than "nobody can do anything."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Amumu's ult behaves more like a stun than a root/snare right now, that's why they're going to allow auto-attacking while his ultimate is up to make the original wording of "snare" actually mean something else than "nobody can do anything."
    Erm, no it doesn't? It's a snare. You can cast things. Like all snares.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Erm, no it doesn't? It's a snare. You can cast things. Like all snares.
    Whoah man when did they change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Whoah man when did they change that.
    No idea but its been like that for ages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Oh, didn't know about the video thread. Sorry, won't happen again. :/
    Posting it there then D:
    Conflicting mod replies, oh my! I've been allowing videos of this nature to be posted here because this is more of a chat thread. You should still post it in the gameplay video thread too. That rule is mostly for guide videos, replays, and to keep people from making new threads with just a video.

Amumu will still be strong, now people can just AA during his ult. Until now his ult had a unique form of CC that worked like a root, only you couldn't AA. Now it's just a standard root.

Imagine if Leona's ultimate has two-to-three times the radius, and stunned everywhere in it. Yes, that's how Amumu's ultimate is right now.
    (Granted, Leona's is ranged, but still.)

Amumu will still be incredibly strong. His Q has a massive range, his W still does insane damage, even more with E. Now it's just not a "durr screw up the whole enemy team with a button"-spell.