I'll end the discussion with this.

Fuck this shit.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    I'll end the discussion with this.

Fuck this shit.
    It's like you haven't been on mmo-champ before o_O Moderation is strict, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Try and go for a balanced team (like not all AP and not all AD, with some squishies, some bruisers or maybe some tanks) but there isn't a meta in the same way there is in SR. I'm sure there's a perfectly good meta for it, but I don't think anybody cares enough to follow it. At least they haven't in my experience
    Majad I think was saying something at some point about x people top and y bot? But what's top and what's bot with all the objectives? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    So I haven't really played Zyra since she was free way back and I'm just now trying her again because of the free week. Is she still a viable mid champion, or is she now pretty much limited to supporting because of the changes? Feels like the movement speed of her E is just so slow that you need to get them by complete surprise to land it. Which can be done with bush control in bot lane, but a different story for mid unless the guy isn't paying attention.
    I believe that was nerfed recently, it was probably the biggest nerf to her, and targeted at her support role. She is still at least viable to my knowledge and provides some decent utility late game for the whole team. Probably not as good/useful as more popular or more team oriented champs.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I haven't really played Zyra since she was free way back and I'm just now trying her again because of the free week. Is she still a viable mid champion, or is she now pretty much limited to supporting because of the changes? Feels like the movement speed of her E is just so slow that you need to get them by complete surprise to land it. Which can be done with bush control in bot lane, but a different story for mid unless the guy isn't paying attention.
    She's still viable, just no longer "OMGWTFCCDEAD!" she was before.

Deleted
    Top is windmill, middle is the two below that and bot is the two in the bottom

Normally 4 top and 1 bot, but it doesn't matter who does these roles
    It does sort of matter. Bot should probably be duellers that can deal with ranged harass but other than that...eh.

Deleted
    Top is windmill, middle is the two below that and bot is the two in the bottom

Normally 4 top and 1 bot, but it doesn't matter who does these roles
    So why only one person bot? Is all the action going on upstairs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaco players should enjoy this song. I really love Brother Blake's Music.

Deleted
    Current meta on Dominion is 4 top and 1 bot.

You can do this several ways but that's the most common set up atm. If your team is heavy on roamers/fast champions(Eve, Shaco, Janna/etc), then you don't really want to go 4 top all day, only at the beginning of the game and that's it. You roam instead and go gank bot, and ganking bot has to result in a kill, atleast a kill, otherwise, you're failing hard.

That is why Shaco is fucking OP and scary in Dominion if played well, AP or AD, a good Shaco will always win the game.

Supports are common too, but you don't go support build, you usually just go AP or tanky AP because supports too scale pretty damn well with AP, like Sona, Janna, Lulu, and a few others, and the utility on some is rather fantastic with all that AP, although, it's totally fine to go full support, or a different support build with AS(Zeke's) or with AP(wota), so it's usually fine as long as you know what you're doing.

As for bruisers, yeah, well, a lot of people say bruisers rule Domi but that's slightly wrong. They are very good in Dominion because they scale always good with items through out the entire game and they can solo atleast two people for a lot of reasons, tankyness, damage, and sustain(Riven, Olaf, Vi, and a lot more). They can win games but as I always say, it's up to the player's skills and the champion shouldn't really matter.

As for AD carries, they are good too despite people saying they suck, a lot of people say this because they only have experience in SR and they think that playing Domi with an ad carry is like playing lane phase all day, meaning that the ad carry you're playing with is going to be bad or won't be good enough, that's a lie, generally.

They are pretty good through out the game but it depends. A champion like Tristana needs to go bot, assuming she's AD, hell, maybe even AP, I'd prefer that tbh, but either way, if you're a good ad carry can attack + move all the time and knows when to do the right things, you will do okay, also, positioning here is even more important than on SR I believe, since there's a lot of walls and the rights aren't usually at the CPs(Control Points), so there's a lot of walls blocking your movement and all that.

I don't know what else to say atm but that's all I got now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post

-snip-
    I absolutely despise Shaco, but that song was so funny

Deleted

I do like champions that combo all their abilities together though. Just feels fun when you suddenly use everything you have to kill somebody.
    I think she's pretty good, no idea how she is in SR but she does a lot of damage and if you manage to put her pants up and ulti at the same time, expect to kill everyone if you're 1v1, maybe even bruisers as Olaf, but I don't really know that.

Though she is totally viable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Majad I think was saying something at some point about x people top and y bot? But what's top and what's bot with all the objectives? :P
    Bot is literally bot, it's where the two bottom CPs are. Top is the 3 top CPs, the top is considered that and the mid is considered the "jungle"(brushes/fog zone area).
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    So why only one person bot? Is all the action going on upstairs?
    Because bot is a small place to have all the big fights and you want to avoid that. Top is pretty damn huge and there's a lot ambushes there, also, I don't know but players just feel more drawn to there than bot, assuming you're not ganking.

Deleted

Meh. Lacks originality tbh.

Harvard school of Jesters? No.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    -snip-
    TL;DR

Play Rammus or Yi with Revive. Get Mob boots. Ninja cap all day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    ALL the things
    Alright, thanks for all the clarifications

Deleted
    TL;DR

Play Rammus or Yi with Revive. Get Mob boots. Ninja cap all day.
    You just did not snip ma shit!

Joke. xD

Eh, since Rammus got nerfed on his speed, he's not as good as before, but it doesn't matter, he's still a monster in there, especially if you go with speed boots and the 15+ MS upgrade. His taunt and tankiness there is ridiculous and he actually brings damage.

Also, don't ever buy Thornmail, that's just bad.

And yeah, Revive is a must in Dominion. Not a must but it's over the top and pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually a dominion noob and you shouldn't listen to me. My two shining moments are almost single handedly winning a game at PAX East last year and capping a tower point with 2 points left and turning around into a win. First as Rammus, second as Nocturne.

Deleted
    But you're correct lol. Rammus is pretty good in Domi, people just don't play him, and I don't because it's not my type of champion and I consider him rather boring, and he doesn't work in every team comp.

As for Noc, eh, he isn't bad but he's actually killed pretty easily since the fights always start after a lot of poke, meh, even so, I don't know but I rarely see any Nocturne doing good in Dominion, but when I see a good one, he can shift the game rather fast in a scary way.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Gambit? Eh, it's not that bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well in game it should appear as GG.Darien or something.

the tag is pretty good imo. I wonder who their sponsors are though.

15+ Year Old Account
    i find Gangplank top or AD Sion bottom to be my go-to champions for wins in Dominion.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Haven't seen a GP in Domi for a while, I mean, I did today but haven't so for more than 2 weeks or so. As for Sion, he's okay, both AD and AP are good bot, though AP top is kinda a niche pick and it's not really safe.