10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    Of course they are a "waste" of money. Just like playing this game is a "waste" of time. The idea is to buy what you want because you can and it's your money, because it's fun or whatever else. I can think of many worse things to spend $5-$10 on. I figure as much time as I have spent playing this game over the last year or so without needing to spend a dime, Riot earned a few bucks from me via skins. Probably ended up saving me some money since I haven't wanted to obtain other time wasters that require money.

Besides, I have to distance myself from the plebeians when my favorite champs are on free week (lol).
    Exactly. It's no different from people spending money on other hobbies or other forms of entertainment, such as buying tickets to a sporting event.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

On the whole skin thing, in some cases, I feel like the skins make me play better. Sounds silly I know. However, I can't stand how nautilus, or kayle look by themselves. Therefore, I feel so much better when I'm playing these champs with a skin I think makes them look better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstatic View Post
    On the whole skin thing, in some cases, I feel like the skins make me play better. Sounds silly I know. However, I can't stand how nautilus, or kayle look by themselves. Therefore, I feel so much better when I'm playing these champs with a skin I think makes them look better.
    Taric of the 5th age definitely has an impact on the game due to enemies cowering in fear of your terrifying fabulousness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Taric of the 5th age definitely has an impact on the game due to enemies cowering in fear of your terrifying fabulousness.
    *Shaco voice* No no no, you have it all wrong. You must see me dressed up in my Asian costume... Well that is unless you can see me because you may be, well, a little bit dead shall we say. You musn't fear for it shall be fast upon thee if one does not see that my skin is better than Taric for he is so serious. And might I ask you, why so serious?
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Edit: Popped after 28 mins!

I disagree with these queue times.
    Last edited by Rinoa; 2013-01-18 at 05:46 AM.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post

Dominion Draft? Because that's very typical queue times for that mode.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Nopes, normal Dominion blind pick.
    Armory
    Twitter

Deleted

17K RP. Hehehehehehehe.

/jellyface

10+ Year Old Account
    Nopes, normal Dominion blind pick.
    Ouch.

The newest PBE build now has Annie's new voiceovers, and the game files hint that a "Panda Annie" skin will be added to the game eventually.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh fun. Not quite sure how much I would enjoy a panda Annie, but new voiceovers do sound nice.

I just had my first ever normal draft pick game by the way. It was a horrible experience. We were 3 semi-competent players on our team - Vayne (me), Leona (support) and Orianna. The other two were just horrendous. Riven went 0/8 to Kha'zix or whatever in the top lane by the 15 minute mark. Our Noctourne jungler didn't say a word, didn't coordinate one gank and got heavily outjungled by the opposing teams Master Yi who did a very good job, even managed to kill me and Leona once in a great gank just after Ashe ressed from dying to a certain huge crossbow.

Bleh! Are all games like this?

Playing games like these when I have the flu just makes me feel even sicker. x)
    Armory
    Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh fun. Not quite sure how much I would enjoy a panda Annie, but new voiceovers do sound nice.

I just had my first ever normal draft pick game by the way. It was a horrible experience. We were 3 semi-competent players on our team - Vayne (me), Leona (support) and Orianna. The other two were just horrendous. Riven went 0/8 to Kha'zix or whatever in the top lane by the 15 minute mark. Our Noctourne jungler didn't say a word, didn't coordinate one gank and got heavily outjungled by the opposing teams Master Yi who did a very good job, even managed to kill me and Leona once in a great gank just after Ashe ressed from dying to a certain huge crossbow.

Bleh! Are all games like this?

Playing games like these when I have the flu just makes me feel even sicker. x)
    Seems so. Matchmaking always wants to put the Romos on your team and put the Tebows on the enemy team.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    FaK uR m0ttheR xaxaxaxaxaxaxa
    that would be greek

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Seems so. Matchmaking always wants to put the Romos on your team and put the Tebows on the enemy team.
    i've noticed something here, if some 1 is afk when you get the que pop and get thrown back you get matched up with the romos always, if you however wait 20-30 secs and que again the chances are back at 50/50 also if the same happends at a dodger it works 50/50 :P ( yes i'm annoyed by it too so yeah )

Why do they give Maknoon Kha'zix? Don't you know what happens?

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/FyyVE.jpg

any1 bought the new draven skin yet?

What the hell is wrong with Kayle's face in the new login screen? It looks EXTREMELY weird. Not as weird as the one Proberly linked, but still. Holy what the fuck.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/FyyVE.jpg

any1 bought the new draven skin yet?
    Am I the only one bored to death with all those DRAVEN DRAVEN jokes? >.>

Deleted
    Nope. So am I.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    What the hell is wrong with Kayle's face in the new login screen? It looks EXTREMELY weird. Not as weird as the one Proberly linked, but still. Holy what the fuck.
    Yeah, her face is totally derp. That's what made me think of draven in the first place for some reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Am I the only one bored to death with all those DRAVEN DRAVEN jokes? >.>
    That's one of the many ways Draven kills you.

DRAVEN DOES IT ALLLLLLL.