http://en.twitch.tv/esltv_lol IEM Katowice starts on the hour with gambit gaming(M5) vs azubu blaze

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    http://en.twitch.tv/esltv_lol IEM Katowice starts on the hour with gambit gaming(M5) vs azubu blaze
    I'm just watching some of the old matches now whilst I wait for it. There's also a schedule here http://esl.tv/channel/esltvlol/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    that skin is just a sad excuse of a legendary =(
    I quite like it except for the terrible attack animations

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I quite like it except for the terrible attack animations
    Mte. Only reason I haven't bought it.

I think it looks good though.

I think people have been spoiled by recent 975 skins being so good.
    I didn't hear much complaining when Galio's skin came out, which is pretty much just a red Galio with green spell effects.

I quite like Kayle's new skin.

Deleted

An enlightening LoL statistics chart!
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-01-18 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Guess Drathos is right.

Very enlightening indeed, but you might want to resize it, it's quite a huge image. And is it just me or is the IEM Katowice stream laggy and the sound desyncs all the time?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Very enlightening indeed, but you might want to resize it, it's quite a huge image. And is it just me or is the IEM Katowice stream laggy and the sound desyncs all the time?
    Not just you, it laggy as fudge.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine hasn't really been laggy at all, but I've seen several people in the comments complain about lag.

Deleted
    Hmm, my stream isn't laggy at all so far, been pretty good quality and sound is in sync.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post

An enlightening LoL statistics chart!
    So true

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 03:04 PM ----------

Guys can someone explain me how the different LOL tournaents are linked if they are and the importance of some?
    I mean,
    last week we had the Riot Season 3 Championship Series/North America/Qualifiers
    this week we have what?
    are those linked?
    wich is most important?

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    So true

Guys can someone explain me how the different LOL tournaents are linked if they are and the importance of some?
    I mean,
    last week we had the Riot Season 3 Championship Series/North America/Qualifiers
    this week we have what?
    are those linked?
    wich is most important?
    Last week were for the teams still trying to qualify for the 1st half of the Season 3 pro circuit in NA.

This week is IEM Katowice. The best of the already pro teams (Azubu Blaze, Gambit Gaming (formerly M5), Curse, etc) playing in a tournament.

Next week is the EU Qualifiers for the EU teams still trying to qualify in S3.

We are still in Preseason before Season 3 so other than money, bragging rights, and ego, this week's tournament I believe has no impact on the Season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geist19 View Post
    Last week were for the teams still trying to qualify for the 1st half of the Season 3 pro circuit in NA.

This week is IEM Katowice. The best of the already pro teams (Azubu Blaze, Gambit Gaming (formerly M5), Curse, etc) playing in a tournament.

Next week is the EU Qualifiers for the EU teams still trying to qualify in S3.

We are still in Preseason before Season 3 so other than money, bragging rights, and ego, this week's tournament I believe has no impact on the Season.
    It has seeding points for the next IEM, so that's one thing.

But isn't much else besides the prizes.

AZB raped GMG(former M5), and now it looks like MYM is stomping Crs.NA. I'm surprised how much GMG/M5 has changed, starting from being an absolute wrecking crew, winning all zhe tournamentz and lately they've been doing much worse. And I personally thought Crs.NA would do much better, even with a sub.

EDIT: MYM stomped Crs.NA.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never heard of MYM(but I didn't really start watching League tournaments until the season 2 world finals); where are they from, EU or are they some random NA team?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    AZB raped GMG(former M5), and now it looks like MYM is stomping Crs.NA. I'm surprised how much GMG/M5 has changed, starting from being an absolute wrecking crew, winning all zhe tournamentz and lately they've been doing much worse. And I personally thought Crs.NA would do much better, even with a sub.

EDIT: MYM stomped Crs.NA.
    That anti-spoiler editing doesn't work if I read the message from the mail client

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I've never heard of MYM(but I didn't really start watching League tournaments until the season 2 world finals); where are they from, EU or are they some random NA team?
    They've been a fairly strong EU team for quite some time.

They aren't known very well for whatever reason, but they just dominated crs.

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    MYM's major tournament results, just as some additional info on top of what Isrozzis already posted.

And Benny, I'm extremely sorry for spoiling the first 2 games of the tournament for you :P
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Whatever they are doing right now on ESL_TV is awkward as feck...