Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    so.. i played adc ezreal, played very well won bot lane and won a bunch of fights.. only died twice..

so the problem is my team and enemie team "raging" on me for buying trinity force instead of gauntlets.. because apparently trinity force is a super shitty item that i should never buy for ezreal..?? did i miss something?
    Both items are fine. Trinity gives you more damage, Gauntlets give you more utility. I prefer gauntlets for kiting.

Deleted
    i just couldn't see why i needed it..

was against a diana, kha'zix and another ezreal and i could kite all three of them fine enough..
    i just like trinity since it's a item full of delicious stats which i can benefit of from all of em.

Deleted

was against a diana, kha'zix and another ezreal and i could kite all three of them fine enough..
    i just like trinity since it's a item full of delicious stats which i can benefit of from all of em.
    I would've gone gauntlets that game. They have a lot of Dive/Sticking power. In a fairly contested match you probably would've been punished.

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    I feel you, memes are so much win in certain situations
    You totally missed the part where he mocked your sig.

Deleted
    there was actually one match where i was the only one left on my team after a fight

they had ez kha and their soraka alive.. i was close to dying but outplayed them and killed ez + kha

will try the gauntlet next time i play him

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    You totally missed the part where he mocked your sig.
    Shush, I'd just gotten away with it!

Deleted
    Well I don´t like getting trinity force on ezreal at all. I either go Gauntlet or I go for a standard ADC build with PD or Shiv. Phage costs too much to really be worth getitng early in laning and zeal was nerfed aswell. Trinity Force is more about mid game and the build path is so awkward right now that you can´t really abuse that early game dominance.

With Ez i tend to build Black cleaver for the cdr/health early game. Then Static shiv and BT for damage and it works for me.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Shush, I'd just gotten away with it!
    That's a lie i saw you saying everytime you look at it you laugh =P but i don't blame you i blame Majad

In Ezreal i used to build Tons of damage, BT, IE, PD. When my PC comes out i'll be able to play again(hopefully tomorrow) and wreck all the stuff. I'm tired of watching streams *shrug* i've been watching then almost a week.
    Last edited by Durmindo; 2013-01-27 at 05:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Gauntlet would have been good that game because of all the gap closers. People are stupid. I had a team complain I went gauntlet and shiv. You'll get complainers no mater what you build.

Shyv you grab for better poke right? then you sell late game for what item? since early/mid game Shiv is awesome

Saw this and thought i would link it here http://24.media.tumblr.com/e68c1cc40...5cno1_1280.jpg

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Saw this and thought i would link it here http://24.media.tumblr.com/e68c1cc40...5cno1_1280.jpg
    Clearly Draven is the best Champ in the League. Look how well he synergizes with the Baron!

It's not Draven it's Draaaaaaven =P, nice comic though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kind of a noob when it comes to video making/editing but I need a question answered. How do I just make a clip of me doing a certain thing in a game after I upload the file from LoLRecorder?
    Hey everyone

yeh cuz t force is more expensive now, if u bought gauntlet, later on you save $ to buy more items.

Will be missed ~

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I'm kind of a noob when it comes to video making/editing but I need a question answered. How do I just make a clip of me doing a certain thing in a game after I upload the file from LoLRecorder?
    You play the clip with LoL Recorder and record it into a standard video format with Fraps or any other screen capture software. Then you can edit it for YouTube or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

I saw this video and man that was retarded but funny. Congratulations to them anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    From what I find, Twitch is one of the few ADC's that can withstand Draven and put out some insane early game damage much like Draven. The great thing about Twitch is that he's good all game as it currently stands, if you know how to play him in team fights he's very strong. Draven is great too, in fact I just lost 3 in a row and then played Draven and needless to say I won (I love kiting Riven's with red buff).
    I still need time with them both, but Twitch surprised me recently. It's not just that he hits hard, it's that I find people have an extremely difficult time fully accounting for his DoT + Expunge, so if I manage to trade with them successfully, even if they kill me they usually die too. And if they try to run at low health...well, lol. I've gotten more offscreen kills with him than a shroom-spammy Teemo recently.

...now if only they'd release a skin that would make me forget that I am in fact playing as a stinky rat with flies buzzing around him, I'd be golden.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?