10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Ohh please give a new Viktor skin. The guy is so underrated and underplayed. I always rape and wreck faces when playing viktor. He has a stun/slow that will completely lock out an area for battle for a shot while, and also a small aoe silence which is great for interupting targets. He has high burst dmg and a good poke. Why isn't he played more?
    Because his laser beam of death is buggy, not on-par to other ap mids and there are a few more well rounded choices that are preferred for the majority of team comps that rise up in 5v5s

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Because his laser beam of death is buggy, not on-par to other ap mids and there are a few more well rounded choices that are preferred for the majority of team comps that rise up in 5v5s
    Yep, Viktor is buggy, first fix him, then give him a skin, no sense in making a skin that nobody will buy. After skill rework/fix it shouldn't be an issue.

Jayce skin looks badass, even without the particles, Blitz is a bit plain, we'll see.

Xin Zhao needs hit with the nerf bat.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    You can't nerf a chin that square.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

10+ Year Old Account
    Really is it just me or is Vi just OP in the jungle. Not only does she bring so much to a team fight but just clears like it was her divine right and just cc's the fuck out of everyone.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey hey, let him get his time to shine. Wouldn't want him nerfed back to Karma/Heimer-tier, would you?

In other news, CJ Entus has acquired the rosters of former Azubu Blaze and Azubu Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Really is it just me or is Vi just OP in the jungle. Not only does she bring so much to a team fight but just clears like it was her divine right and just cc's the fuck out of everyone.
    She's the gank-heavy version of Shyvana.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    He's had his time to shine to be honest.

BBut hey, I just picked him up for jungling. He's a beast.

Is it worth getting Yorick? I need another top laner for ranked and there doesn't really seem like many safer options than ol' Yorick.

Deleted
    He's honestly not that great anymore, and it highly depends on which ADC you get.

Meh just bought him anyway, the level I'm at he's very rarely played as it is so I doubt many people will know how to play vs him anyway. Got 4720 ip left, gonna pick up another top after 1 match.

Deleted
    OH my god a new Jayce skin yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

even though I don't like it as much as my Full Metal... I still need it for science.

THE RECALL ANIMATION IS PERFECT

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh just bought him anyway, the level I'm at he's very rarely played as it is so I doubt many people will know how to play vs him anyway. Got 4720 ip left, gonna pick up another top after 1 match.
    Couple tips, always use your ult on your ADC however when you do is dependent on which ADC you have.
    A strong auto attack champ like caitlyn or vayne you want to ult right when the fight starts so you 2 ADCs. A strong ability champ like ez or ashe you want to ult closer to when/if they are going to die. It doesn't hurt to ult them at the start but I find it best to use later so they get full use of abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Deleted
    How often u play with or versus same players now?
    I mean, what's the pool of players that u are gonna matched with?

It's MMR, still random. There may be cases that you find you were against someone in your division.

Deleted
    My friend wrote me that last night he found the same troll, in his team or the opponent one in 5/6 games at 2/3 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    You're part Korean, tell me what the page linked in the reddit post says D:

Not really, he's not amazingly strong or anything. His jungle clear is crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Yeah I played it way back when she got the quality of life bugfixes, wondering why she wasn't that popular. It's about time people figured out she's a beast lol. (Q to wraiths, Ex2, wraith camp dead, totally not op).
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-02-05 at 10:58 AM.

Deleted
    I still can't quite figure out what to build on her though.

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    My friend wrote me that last night he found the same troll, in his team or the opponent one in 5/6 games at 2/3 AM.
    That's one reason not to play late. There's very few players, and the chances of meeting that same schmuck is pretty high.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Yeah I played it way back when she got the quality of life bugfixes, wondering why she wasn't that popular. It's about time people figured out she's a beast lol. (Q to wraiths, Ex2, wraith camp dead, totally not op).
    She isn't exactly very tanky, hell, she is extremely squishy for being a bruiser. Yeah, she hits pretty hard, but if you're not careful, people will hit you hard instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I still can't quite figure out what to build on her though.
    Brutalizer and Phage are musts, into Black Cleaver and Frozen Mallet. (Phage/Mallet is for sticking power)
    After that, I think it's more about what you need of damage or tankiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    That's one reason not to play late. There's very few players, and the chances of meeting that same schmuck is pretty high.

She isn't exactly very tanky, hell, she is extremely squishy for being a bruiser. Yeah, she hits pretty hard, but if you're not careful, people will hit you hard instead.

Brutalizer and Phage are musts, into Black Cleaver and Frozen Mallet. (Phage/Mallet is for sticking power)
    I find her one of the toughest melee champions. Stack a Phage and go for the early HP instead of Brutalizer and build that into BC later on. She is very hard to kill early game. Imho Priority should be: HP for any item she builds. Building Phage? Build HP first. Building BC? Build HP first. Upgrading to mallet? Get Belt as soon as possible. Etc. HP is double dip for her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I just feel Phage is wasted.

I want a Sheen too. But I don't want to invest in a Trinity Force. And Gauntlet is awesome.

IDKIDKDIDKIDK