Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    And also, as we've seen recently, your profile can be pasted up on the Riot forums for all to see why you got permabanned. O_O
    This only happens to make an example of famous pros getting banned. You know, promo campaign to show Riot does not discriminate and is actually harder on those who would represent League as an eSport.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Riot does not discriminate and is actually harder on those who would represent League as an eSport.
    that's a contradictionary statement if I've ever seen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got placed in Bronze IV after having 6 consecutive losses, all of which were either 4v5 or someone feeding hard. I know it sounds typical, but in every single one I had by far the best stats... this is so unfair. T_T

The last game was also a 4v5 where our ADC left 30 mins into the game after having died 9 times and fed Xin Zhao beyond belief. He also had 66 cs. 30 minutes. AD Carry. 66 cs.

I rest my case.

---------- Post added 2013-02-13 at 07:49 AM ----------

I am guessing the league wants me somewhere higher though as I just got 25 points each for my last 2 wins - and I carried pretty hard as well. 11/0/6 on Caitlyn. Fun with blood boil.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    There's deviation from normal and then there's DEVIATION FROM NORMAL Let's leave it at that.
    Have you considered that everyone else also just pretends to be normal? Hiding our "dark" sides in real life allows people to function without being disgusted by eachother. That sweet innocent girl in your class? She´s probablly into bestiality hentai or something twisted like that. Don´t compare your worst side to everybodys best side.

Deleted
    Fat chance, it's only the EU-East guys who are that creepy with their cookies and dark side! :x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Have you considered that everyone else also just pretends to be normal? Hiding our "dark" sides in real life allows people to function without being disgusted by eachother. That sweet innocent girl in your class? She´s probablly into bestiality hentai or something twisted like that. Don´t compare your worst side to everybodys best side.
    I study software engineering, what is this "Girl" you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Fat chance, it's only the EU-East guys who are that creepy with their cookies and dark side! :x
    Not creepy, simply fabulous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AEMorgan View Post
    This applies to myself as well.

I do have a question for you all, and, I hate to do it cuz I feel all sorts of warm and welcome, but, alas, I must. If there were an app that let you post your stats after a win, would you use it?
    If that's the sole reason you joined... No. No, we wouldn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I study software engineering, what is this "Girl" you speak of?
    I have one in my Game Architecture class (C++ Programming). They are very rare.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    that's a contradictionary statement if I've ever seen one.
    I have used an incorrect expression there, meant to say that Riot does not go easy on the famous ones. Staying on the forum at 5AM is not good for coherent replies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    We'd get along.

Absolutely loving the new Nasus, his clear speed can be pretty awful but the ability to stack Q effectively and the amazing strength of wither as a gank tool has given me great success with him so far and Jungle is my worst role. Sadly I know as soon as I play against anyone decent he is gonna get counter jungled so hard lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    I'm not creepy Nor do I have cookies
    I am on EUNE though!

Ah, crap. Here we go.

Apparently it's hard for Riot to nerf Warmogs appropriately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Ah, crap. Here we go.

Apparently it's hard for Riot to nerf Warmogs appropriately.
    Of course they do it right after the Lunar Skins are released.

This is beyond idiotic. I'll refrain from further angry words until we actually see what they nerf...

Deleted
    Just hoping the nerfs wont be too harsh. Just got myself Xin and am having a blast in the jungle :<

10+ Year Old Account
    I can understand Vi and Xin, but wtf is with Jarvan as well? If anything, warmogs should get nerfed, because Jarvan has always been that all-a-round champ that's very well balanced, like Trundle. If he is OP because of WARMOGS, then your nerfing the wrong thing.

Deleted
    Hey, I just started playing this game.

There's one big issue about it though. When I am playing solo, there's always 1 or 2 who leaves after 10 minutes.. which evetually leads us to defeat, despite getting more kills than deaths etc. Is there anything to do about this? I remember back when I played warcraft 3 dota you were able to switch teams to balance the game better...

Deleted
    J4 is pretty strong outside of Warmogs, I fully understand it...

I don't get however, how Kha'Zix still manages to avoid the nerfbat... Or Zed for that matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can KINDA see Xin, and can understand Vi, even though I think she's fine.. but J4? nnnnooooo there are champs WAY more in need of nerfs than the crown prince of Dunking .

If you're going to nerf him, at least make his Ulti ACTUALLY impassable, it's kinda annoying to have anyone with 1/2 a clue just flash/use any kind of blink to totally counter the whole point of the ulti...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    His ulti should be flashable, otherwise way too strong.

But smaller jumps like Vayne tumble, Graves dash and such shouldn't be able to get through it, atleast that's my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay MAYBE flash... Because... summoner spell.

But things like Ez's jump, Vayne's roll... that's just annoying. It's almost as bad as Fiora's Ulti being countered by anything that drops targets.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30