Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    He was back 20 min ago, he posted in the vent thread in all caps.
    I wasn't awake 20 minutes ago. Leave me alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    On the Wriggle's conversation, what time do you guys find it appropriate for you to sell it for another item?
    I usually stick out with it untill a champ on our side has been so fed that defensive items seems to shine more than the proc, life steal and armor Wriggle gives.
    ~Mid game / late game, depends on if the people are skilled or not, but that's my opinion.

League of Legends thread is usually the place where it gets the most off-topic, all the other threads are almost always on-topic. This is basically a chat thread which was created for League players to talk with eachother, play with eachother etc. This is the only place where it does go off-topic.
    And to be perfectly honest with you, I have seen more Japanese here than I've seen in the Anime Chat Thread. So this is basically the only place where it happens. Just saiyan.

Sharp objects: No thanks!
    Sticks: Yes please!
    (Originally @quote above, afraid of mods' sharp objects)
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 2013-02-17 at 11:06 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    I wasn't awake 20 minutes ago. Leave me alone.
    Never! Unless you bribe me ofcourse.

9gag will be most pleased

Deleted
    Never! Unless you bribe me ofcourse.
    I thought we had something special.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Win rates mean nothing, look at Urgot for example. His win rates are all over the place, still a perfectly fine champion though.

Olaf is fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    snap
    Warning: you should quickly turn it into a link or the mods will throw sharp objects at you.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    9gag will be most pleased
    Memebase > 9Gag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    I thought we had something special.
    I'll let it pass this time then.

Deleted
    Yeah, people seem to have an affection for reacting in grandiose manners when it gets to nerfing. I mean, it's understandable to dislike nerfs to your favourite champions, but sometimes people simply exaggerate. ^^

Either that or they just want to play the faceroll of the month champions and win.

Deleted
    Better nerf Irelia.

Carried a game soooo hard as AP nidalee. I love those 800dmg spears during mid game....

I were duo queuing with my lvl 17 noob friend, and he wanted top as olaf, while our volibear wanted top aswell. Eventually, my friend went bot and fed (because he is bad) We had no support, a jungle udyr and a graves with my noob friend in bot.

i were against a kata mid, but it went somewhat decent early game. Farmed the best i could and tried to poke with spears. kata made a nice juke with her Q and got a kill on me. Luckily i had farmed enough to get some ap and mana regen and i took every blue from then on so i could spam spears every CD. Got 2 kills or so on her before i went bot. My constant poke with spear would take over a third of their HP, and since i had enough mana regen i could spam it every CD. Eventually, if i didnt force them back after killing a few of them, my underfarmed team could finish them under tower with no problem. Eventually we pushed into their base with no problem, and because i 30+ kills for our team (where i took about 18 of them) my team could get back in the game and get fed them selves.

I litteraly took their adc from 100% to below 20% in a single spear, forcing him back as soon as he arrived in lane.
    Forcing them to back off from turrets and poking them all below 40% before engaging any fight made us win mid and late game.

Ap nid <3
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    So basically, a standard AP Nidalee game?

Deleted
    Memebase > 9Gag.
    70% of the post on 9Gag are absolutely retarded, not funny at all and make me want to post the submitter in the face. But it´s still good enough when wasting time in class.

yea :P But it feels so great knowing you're the reason your team is winning. I shut down the enemy, i poke them down to the point where my weaker team can finish of the enemy. I got several kills when throwing spears into the fog while only predicting movement.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Last edited by Isrozzis; 2013-02-18 at 04:00 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    70% of the post on 9Gag are absolutely retarded, not funny at all and make me want to post the submitter in the face. But it´s still good enough when wasting time in class.
    Yeah I'm with you on this one, I don't care about art, I don't care about your goddamn cat, I don't care about where he's lying (hurr he's on my laptawp so fannah) and I absolutely don't care about all the shitty grumpy cat memes.
    <insert something bad> <good> -.-

Deleted
    Yeah I'm with you on this one, I don't care about art, I don't care about your goddamn cat, I don't care about where he's lying (hurr he's on my laptawp so fannah) and I absolutely don't care about all the shitty grumpy cat memes.
    <insert something bad> <good> -.-
    The worst ones are the people who actually tell stories through rage comics, like relatively long stories. That´s so retarded it makes me want to kill them.

And fuck cats, cats are boring as hell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Because, Monado, it likely has nothing to do with league. I've got to voice my opinion, since the 900 or so pages mark, the consistency of league related topics has fallen drastically. It'd be nice if the anime or manga related topics be kept in their respective forums, no? At first it was like, " Oh, a little here and there is fine" but half pages gets a bit much.
    What are you talking about mate, I've been shitposting here since page 1. Turns out it was page 26.
    No, I'm not implying that makes it okay.

Quote Originally Posted by SageKalzi View Post
    Off Topic: Really have never understood why people insist on speaking Chinese/Japanese and act like they're cute, if you want to talk like that please go to a thread more appropriate/create your own thread/message eachother.
    >He thinks I'm doing it to act cute.
    Majide?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    At least they don't say that when you join their games
    Coffer does that all the time to me.

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Win rates mean nothing, look at Urgot for example. His win rates are all over the place, still a perfectly fine champion though.

Olaf is fine.
    Win rates do mean something but besides Karma, it's only down to 40% which is an acceptable range if anything.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2013-02-17 at 12:19 PM.

Deleted
    Win rates means absolutely nothing in terms of balance.

It's like saying Rogues in WoW are unbalanced because 60% of the population plays Rogue.

Popularity =/= Balance. And that's what this is, just because some new player won a game with the champion doesn't mean it's op, or the other way around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Win rates means absolutely nothing in terms of balance.

It's like saying Rogues in WoW are unbalanced because 60% of the population plays Rogue.

Popularity =/= Balance. And that's what this is, just because some new player won a game with the champion doesn't mean it's op, or the other way around.
    lolking has a pretty substancial sample base though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    lolking has a pretty substancial sample base though.
    ...aaaaand?