Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    When ever I see your name I keep thinking MUNDOS POSTED. damnit! :P
    I'm not Mundo.
    But in one sense I am.
    I do wut I please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    I haven't actually noticed this bug, are you sure? Is it a constant, or situational? Because I often notice (I think) an increase in damage when using it.
    I don't know the exact details of it, but quite a bit of people have reported it. Note that the bug itself only counts when you're hitting champions with your Q.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    No I didn't mean that about myself, it's the definition.
    I was thrilled in there for a moment...
    Not bad.

Man, that is one boring free week.

In other news, just helped a friend playing Jax get his second pentakill ever. Feels good man.
    Now if I could only get one myself. Hell, even another quadra would be nice. I've only gotten one. :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Now if I could only get one myself. Hell, even another quadra would be nice. I've only gotten one. :<
    Get decent/good with Kat and go play PG and wait. You'll have one, eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I don't know the exact details of it, but quite a bit of people have reported it. Note that the bug itself only counts when you're hitting champions with your Q.
    Yeah that's what you said earlier

15+ Year Old Account
    Will be fun on the low level smurf this week. I own and am proficient with all of those champions on the main.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hurray, Olaf. Was thinking about buying him soon, now I can try him.

Rest of them look boring though. Another Rammus week, probably all I'll get in arams now.

Deleted
    Did a sick lucky draven ult earlier today, thought I'd share for the lolz

Had a teamfight right before where I died, but lee got chased for a while, so figured it'd take him some time before he could recall. So I just ulted and the lol gods answeared x)

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post

Had a teamfight right before where I died, but lee got chased for a while, so figured it'd take him some time before he could recall. So I just ulted and the lol gods answeared x)

Protatomonster awaits your submission! That's amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    No Teemo. No Blitzcrank. Awesome free week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I was thrilled in there for a moment...
    Okay fine you can ask me anything D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Man, that is one boring free week.

In other news, just helped a friend playing Jax get his second pentakill ever. Feels good man.
    I always help my teammates get pentas by accidentally getting a critical hit.

Damn that was nice ^^

Wasting the one chance you have at regaining a push / lead after a good teamfight because one dribbling idiot on your team always wants to dick about with baron when you are 6 towers behind. Should be a permaban imo.

Push or go home.

10+ Year Old Account
    This red post concerns me about Riot's champion balancing thoughts:

I think our live design team has seriously stepped up its game. We tend to be a lot more reactive now. If we overnerf we reverse the changes, of course, but there's also that old psychological effect. One story Feralpony told me once was that we put out patch notes saying Vlad pool had lost its MS buff and received some other nerfs and Vlad was suddenly considered trash tier, with both his pick and his win rate plummeting. Problem was, the changes accidentally never went out. So after it seems like a champion was overnerfed and is trash now, we have to wait a little to make sure that's actually what happened. Remember also that Hecarim was considered weak for the longest time and has skyrocketed to the top of jungle picks now with no changes.
    Sounds a lot like bullshit to me, because Heimerdinger got nerfed to the ground 2 years ago, and his rework details are almost nonexistent. Karma's rework doesn't appear to be coming soon either, and all the teased details about it suddenly stopped, which brings the assumption that Riot fired Guinsoo for his offensive comments towards other Riot employees. And Riot still didn't figure out how to balance melee ADCs so they can be somewhat usable in competitive play, without overbuffing them so they'll completely stomp lower level play again.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-26 at 12:05 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted

Sounds a lot like bullshit to me, because Heimerdinger got nerfed to the ground 2 years ago, and his rework details are almost nonexistent. Karma's rework doesn't appear to be coming soon either, and all the teased details about it suddenly stopped, which brings the assumption that Riot fired Guinsoo for his offensive comments towards other Riot employees. And Riot still didn't figure out how to balance melee ADCs so they can be somewhat usable in competitive play, without overbuffing them so they'll completely stomp lower level play again.
    They are reactive. But they only react to things that happen (usually in the pro scene), and Heimer is nowhere.

Honestly, Riot does generally address issues brought up by high-tier play, but this isn't always a good thing. While they might hit the right area, they very rarely hit it with the right force or instrument. Rengar has bounced around so often now that I consider the balancing system something of a joke. He was released with obnoxious bugs, then his bugs were fixed at the same time as other buffs arrived, making him completely ridiculous. Since then hardly a patch has gone by (at least until season 3) without Rengar buffs or nerfs, and the most recent "rework" to make his W scale with AD was nothing but a sledgehammer to break his kit and finally put the matter to rest. They also often buff or nerf the wrong abilities, which can leave champions in the same underpowered/overpowered state despite constant tweaks, until eventually a numerical threshold is reached where the champion becomes unstoppable or unplayable. Instead of looking at core problems, the solution is usually one of brute force or random scatterings of nerfs.

"Reworks" are generally more helpful, but they're far too infrequent to arrive as often as they're needed. If the question really is one of resources, I would rather they completely stopped making new champions and focused their efforts on having all of their current champions in an at least usable state. It's impossible to have every champion 100% viable, but they clearly aren't happy with their own designs in many cases, so I would rather they fixed them instead of throwing around vague ideas for a few years before actually doing something. Obviously none of this will happen, because reworks don't bring in the money like shiny new champions do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fairly myeh free week, then again it's getting to the stage where I own most of the champs that are on free rotations used to be I might have one of them, now it's unusual for me not to own two or three of em... I've spent too much money on this game... Kinda wanna try Nasus after his buffs though... so that'll be nice.

aanndd now I have to buy Draven.... epic shot man, that Lee must have been ppiisssssssssseedd
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Wasting the one chance you have at regaining a push / lead after a good teamfight because one dribbling idiot on your team always wants to dick about with baron when you are 6 towers behind. Should be a permaban imo.

Push or go home.
    depends on what the respawn timer on enemy was if it was <30s 1tower(maybe 2 if you didnt get 1st tower) after that heal up and ready for another team fight near baron (otherwise they might rush baron after respawn with homeguard)

is it just me or i buy some champ and NEVER play it >_> i feel pretty silly doing it (with ip ofc lol) poor kat lol still "untouched" for 5months :P
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2013-02-26 at 06:15 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    They are reactive. But they only react to things that happen (usually in the pro scene), and Heimer is nowhere.

Honestly, Riot does generally address issues brought up by high-tier play, but this isn't always a good thing. While they might hit the right area, they very rarely hit it with the right force or instrument. Rengar has bounced around so often now that I consider the balancing system something of a joke. He was released with obnoxious bugs, then his bugs were fixed at the same time as other buffs arrived, making him completely ridiculous. Since then hardly a patch has gone by (at least until season 3) without Rengar buffs or nerfs, and the most recent "rework" to make his W scale with AD was nothing but a sledgehammer to break his kit and finally put the matter to rest. They also often buff or nerf the wrong abilities, which can leave champions in the same underpowered/overpowered state despite constant tweaks, until eventually a numerical threshold is reached where the champion becomes unstoppable or unplayable. Instead of looking at core problems, the solution is usually one of brute force or random scatterings of nerfs.

"Reworks" are generally more helpful, but they're far too infrequent to arrive as often as they're needed. If the question really is one of resources, I would rather they completely stopped making new champions and focused their efforts on having all of their current champions in an at least usable state. It's impossible to have every champion 100% viable, but they clearly aren't happy with their own designs in many cases, so I would rather they fixed them instead of throwing around vague ideas for a few years before actually doing something. Obviously none of this will happen, because reworks don't bring in the money like shiny new champions do.
    Just want to point out a few things:
    1) Balance changes are not reworks
    2) Reworks are far more time consuming
    3) Riot just did a massive overhaul of the entire game from the ground up, which took away Xypherous from Heimerdinger's rework
    4) A lot of the 'problematic' abilities are the ones that define characters. You can't fiddle with those without removing why people play the champion in the first place.
    5) On the whole, the balance in the game is getting far better over time
    6) As to melee ADs, it's a problem the class has, not the champions
    7) Which is made worse by how stupendous the Bruisers have gotten.

Anyone see that some place in china opened themed on league of legends. Appears to be some cafe or some shizzle. It does not appear sanctioned by riot though lol.