Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    How come? I just said, that I know how to play, but playing ranked where we have 30:2 is pointless, so I just left the game as there is no point whatsoever to play. Pppl dunno when to surrender and play another game. I see that this concept is too hard for you to see, well, typical for typical lol kid.

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 03:50 PM ----------

Game can't be won if there is 30:2 or more. 10-2 is acceptable, but 20-2 is not possible to repair. All the games I left were like 20-2 and no way to repair it. I know when there is a chance or where there is no, and all my left games are where ppl were blindly not-surrending while the score and situation was that horrible that enemy was attacking us 3vs5 and easily wining under the tower... Is this scenario soo hard concept to understand? Eh.
    What if EG had said this when they were +20K gold behind...

Everything is winnable, all it takes is the enemy team to fuck up at some point where you're around to capitalize on it.

Deleted
    Wow, I thought I saw all - then I came here and read a kid raging at getting banned for leaving the games and afking, blaming OTHERS for the games he lost by afking away. What is this, CoD? Oo

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't tell if Slaughty8 is joking, or serious.
    I would like to see replays of these matches where they are in 30-2 disadvantage and he is the one who is doing good and not AFKed after someone gave away FB. Usually that kind of score comes from WHOLE team, not from some akali-top-"i can win this garen lol"-picker. And as you mentioned that you were a support, i guess you blamed your ADC after he failed to follow your engage for being noob, started flaming him and IDLEd which led to more deaths from him because of 2v1.

And i want to say that AFKers and leavers are much worse than noobs, because if you follow engage from noob initiator, you still can win teamfight, even noob ADC can be defended and enemy assassins controlled, so he can do damage, even if noobs support don't buy wards, YOU can buy it, they are not that expensive, and after watching replays with people who yell at support for them not placing enough wards, i noticed that these kind of people leave base with 200+ gold in pocket (which could be used to buy wards) when supports have 0 money to buy them because enemy nunu is counterwarding
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-03-03 at 03:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Looks like it's going to turn into League of the Ruined King now. The problem with it before was that it was a big item that didn't give you any attack speed so it delayed buying attack speed and didn't scale with AD abilities. Now that it has attack speed and the cutlass is cheap to buy, it seems like everybody who can use it is rushing it. I suppose it's nice for Irelia to finally have an awesome item for her to make up for her old items getting nerfed, but I see a lot of ADCs getting it as a first item also.

The active is amazing if you use it on a tank for a huge burst of health and movement speed, or can be used on anybody just for the 15% max health damage/slow. Even without the active you have a massive amount of life steal. It's pretty much Mandred's Blood Razor done right now. It even counters health stacking and forces tanks to build armor instead.

May be too powerful though for its item cost. Wouldn't be the first time they made the mistake of making an item too good after changing it so not too surprising and if it turns out to be true they will eventually do something about it like they did with warmogs and black cleaver.
    There was a reddit post about it, rushing botrk is more effective than BT, And you can go IE without suffering so much from the lack os AS

Deleted
    Leavers are the worst.

But people who refuse to surrender are quite toxic aswell when there's no chanse to turn the game around unless their carries dc.

Its official im in love with Quinn.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Charge me doctor is right you can fix some of the mistakes of unskilled players but you can't compesate for 1 being afk

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Wow, I thought I saw all - then I came here and read a kid raging at getting banned for leaving the games and afking, blaming OTHERS for the games he lost by afking away. What is this, CoD? Oo
    hahaha i cant stop laughing U cant read! You are a kid here
    I am not raging because i have got banned, I don't care at all about this game, it is not needed for me to live. All I ma raging is matchmaking, nothing else. I wanted to trust this product and it failed to deliver me any form of fun and balanced fights. I am eager to say that broken WoW PvP gave me more fun and feeling of balanced fights. I ahve many games to play with, so nothing is lost Just decided to write here my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Leavers are the worst.

But people who refuse to surrender are quite toxic aswell when there's no chanse to turn the game around unless their carries dc.
    Exactly this is what lead me to level 3 of leaver status. There was no chance whatsoever to change the tide. I had configs like:
    Enemy:
    Shen, Vi, Elise jungle, Lux mid, Vayne + Taric
    Us:
    Yi AD top, Malph, veigar, ez + me leona

we lost hard

All the games I have left were at the disadvantage because of bad picks and unskilled on our side, leading to like 30-2 or 30-6 for enemy team and my team not surrending while 3 of the enemy were simply killing us under the tower and not making any possible mistake. I leave such games, because there is no point to play them. Is that clear now? Probably not, as u can't imagine having such situation 1/3 or even 1/2 of the games. I had that bad luck.
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2013-03-03 at 05:04 PM.

Deleted
    So, you don't care at all about this game -- yet felt the need to come here and post about it? LOGIC?? WHERE ART THOU HIDING???

Look, if you don't find the game enjoyable simply uninstall and find another activity to do; no one's ever going to force you to play League of Legends. Unless you find someone with a weird-ass sense of torture techniques. HEUHEU.

People who refuse to surrender aren't toxic at all, they're actually quite clever. You see, they know the enemy team isn't a bunch of high-rated pro players who aren't going to take stupid risks, no, your enemy team has a high chance of making a silly mistake, a mistake which you can, if you're good enough, capitalize on and punish them for making that mistake. You have the capability to come back in any and every game with the right mindset. The toxic players here are the ones giving up on the game instead of fighting to win it. Surrendering lowers team morale and shows your teammates you've given up, which is bad (this is more of a personal pet peeve than anything, I hate people surrendering).

Only time I'll ever agree to a surrender vote is if my team's flaming and raging at eachother dying while typing, instead of actually playing the game. I'll always decline the vote if someone else on my team wants to continue.

Deleted
    Leavers and afk'ers are the worst.. just giving up and saying fuck it is not the way to do it

i would much rather have a noob that won't surrender than someone just giving up and leaving..
    In a lot of the games it gets turned around and the team who looked like would win are losing, also if this happens so often i bet it's not only because of the others on your team, and if it's you can do much to help other than leaving and raging calling the game bad just because u lose

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    People who refuse to surrender aren't toxic at all, they're actually quite clever. You see, they know the enemy team isn't a bunch of high-rated pro players who aren't going to take stupid risks, no, your enemy team has a high chance of making a silly mistake, a mistake which you can, if you're good enough, capitalize on and punish them for making that mistake. You have the capability to come back in any and every game with the right mindset. The toxic players here are the ones giving up on the game instead of fighting to win it. Surrendering lowers team morale and shows your teammates you've given up, which is bad (this is more of a personal pet peeve than anything, I hate people surrendering).
    And we had that chances to "capitalize" and then enemy is focusing on and doing full 5 man rush at us, ending in nexus exploding. The last 30 minutes of desperate defense was wasted. That's the reason to leave the game before those wasted 30 minutes occur. And gues what happends during these 30 minutes? Alot of capslock and raging and verbal abuses and I was never a part of these, always tried to do my best but after many such games I just decided that there is no point whatsoever, so better leave and be done with it. Even if we magically win this, another game is the same but 100% defeat...no point at all. Almost every defeat between my III Gold and now happened this way...thanks alot for super matchmaking. You can play better than ppl from championships (they are doing stupid mistakes too) and go down in rank alot...no thanks. Thats not rewarding at all. There is no balance.

And dont tell me to join them, I can't play that much, as I have "reversed progession", the more I play the worse I play. First 3-5 games are the best, more games = worse and worse skill.

You all are full of theory and fail to see the reality. I should have had recorded those matches, but oh well, that wouldn't change anything as u all are just a tools of Riot. Success made on kids, awesome...the worst dev ever.
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2013-03-03 at 05:47 PM.

Deleted
    "I'm sure you're not a part of any of that"

Anyways, if you see a defeat as wasted time my friend, I think you really do need to find yourself a new game.. in which you cant lose.

And, uhm, you're not playing better than pro players, if you're stuck in Gold 3, then yes, I assume. It's no coincidence every pro player is basically Diamond and up.

Deleted
    And we had that chances to "capitalize" and then enemy is focusing on and doing full 5 man rush at us, ending in nexus exploding. The last 30 minutes of desperate defense was wasted. That's the reason to leave the game before those wasted 30 minutes occur. And gues what happends during these 30 minutes? Alot of capslock and raging and verbal abuses and I was never a part of these, always tried to do my best but after many such games I just decided that there is no point whatsoever, so better leave and be done with it. Even if we magically win this, another game is the same but 100% defeat...no point at all. Almost every defeat between my III Gold and now happened this way...thanks alot for super matchmaking. You can play better than ppl from championships (they are doing stupid mistakes too) and go down in rank alot...no thanks. Thats not rewarding at all. There is no balance.

And dont tell me to join them, I can't play that much, as I have "reversed progession", the more I play the worse I play. First 3-5 games are the best, more games = worse and worse skill.

You all are full of theory and fail to see the reality. I should have had recorded those matches, but oh well, that wouldn't change anything as u all are just a tools of Riot. Success made on kids, awesome...the worst dev ever.
    You make an entire post about why you leave games, then you end that with posting bullshit about how anyone who disagrees with you is a "tool of riot" and "Success made of kids, awesome.....the worst dev ever". Yet you fail to explain what you want Riot to do or how Riot has anything to do with people not surrendering.

Also, insulting people disagreeing with you doesn´t make you right. Your posts make you sound like you are 13 yourself so I´d cool down with the "kids argument".

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    You make an entire post about why you leave games, then you end that with posting bullshit about how anyone who disagrees with you is a "tool of riot" and "Success made of kids, awesome.....the worst dev ever". Yet you fail to explain what you want Riot to do or how Riot has anything to do with people not surrendering.

Also, insulting people disagreeing with you doesn´t make you right. Your posts make you sound like you are 13 yourself so I´d cool down with the "kids argument".
    Hahaha you are like those 13 kids who can't just go back and read what somebody wrote earlier. You sond like 13 yourself here, another example why:
    Another one who cant read, soo typical. I wrote what Riot can do and should do...i will write it again then, for blind ppl:

How to help afk/leaver/poor skill problem:

Better invent a system where if somebody leaves, game will shutt down and reward players according to the state just before the leave. Simple concept, easy to write, time saved, everybody is happy. The ones unhappy will be "I wanted to own these 4 and have insane score..." but those deserve ban.

Oh well, gl in life with this lack of understanding and reading problems. This is the only forum spoiled with stupid ppl. You have honestly no idea how to talk and take somebody personally. All you do is read posts like they are made by specific group of ppl. "Oh this post says that so this must be this kind of person" and so on...that's 13yo approach.

Also, how to fix rankeds? Invent skill checks. Compare not only wins, but also scores. Match ppl by scores. This will help alot and is alos easy to write as a code.
    Udapte (for those who first laugh and then think): ok, if by scores, we also need to check the roles, mix that with a basic weighting system, and we have average score, mmr will match this support with this adc etc.

More ideas? Sure I can give. I am full of these. Been a part of many beta tests and suggested many things, many got implemented, depending on the size of developers, as those with investors can only listen to market research, excel, power point and so on, unfortunatelly.
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2013-03-03 at 06:17 PM.

Deleted
    Invent skill checks. Compare not only wins, but also scores. Match ppl by scores. This will help alot and is alos easy to write as a code.
    [video]Man_laughing.avi[/video]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    What if EG had said this when they were +20K gold behind...

Everything is winnable, all it takes is the enemy team to fuck up at some point where you're around to capitalize on it.
    Also, CJ Entus Blaze came back in a game after having all three inhibitors down at one point of the game.

Everything is possible if you really want it. Of course, in the more extreme situations such as the EG and Blaze examples, you'll need a bit of help from the enemy, but still.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Back on topic after the quitter up there.

What you guys think of Tear of goddess on Malphite lol? It seems strong in the laning phase, more Q's.

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    [video]Man_laughing.avi[/v[COLOR="#B22222"][/COLOR]ideo]
    I know, it is a hard concept. Oh well, you obviously are a kid because it easier to laugh than that think and iterate any presented idea in your brain to think this way: ok, if by scores, we also need to check the roles, mix that with a basic weighting system, and we have average score, mmr will match this support with this adc etc.

But don't worry, +80% of the community are idiots who act before thinking. You are one of them, congratulations!

Also, another idea: before queuing, ppl should be forced to pick a role and have specified champions locked. This for solo/duo queue. Helps alot.

Don't flame others, it makes you as a poster look worse and leads to infractions such as this. You're only making yourself look bad.

-Duronos
    Last edited by Duronos; 2013-03-03 at 08:58 PM.

Deleted
    I know, it is a hard concept. Oh well, you obviously are a kid that you coulnd't iterate this idea in your brain to think this way: ok, if by scores, we also need to check the roles, mix that with a basic weighting system, and we have average score, mmr will match this support with this adc etc.

Also, before queuing, ppl should be forced to pick a role and have specified champions locked. This for solo/duo queue. Helps alot.
    [video]Man_laughing_with_family.avi[/video]

10+ Year Old Account
    I know, it is a hard concept. Oh well, you obviously are a kid because it ieasier to laugh than that think and iterate any presented idea in your brain to think this way: ok, if by scores, we also need to check the roles, mix that with a basic weighting system, and we have average score, mmr will match this support with this adc etc.

Also, before queuing, ppl should be forced to pick a role and have specified champions locked. This for solo/duo queue. Helps alot.
    It's quite simple really:

If you don't afk out on a 4v5 and lose 99 but win one of the 100... your MMR will be higher than if you lose all 100 of them. Amazing, innit?