10+ Year Old Account
    Might've been the hotfix, where the gold cost had been upped, but didn't show.

They increase the rabadons price by 100G as well!

Deleted
    Rabadon's is still 3'300 for me.

Seems to be a slight display bug with Varus' Chain of Corruption as well. Before you put a skill point on it, the range is nearly infinite, while it drops down to what it's supposed to be when you level it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    You would need a lot of armor to bypass the armor penetration they have to the point where botrk isn't doing much. At that point you're going to explode to ap damage or just be killed anyways because they will have more than botrk. The items certainly help, but they don't hard counter botrk.
    Actually they do, since both have AS slows. So not only does the armor negate some of the damage (no one has 100% ArmPen without giving up damage else where) but the slows stack and slow down the enemies AAs by a good amount. That's why they hard counter it. On-hit items will always be hard countered but AS slow items.

Deleted
    Armor is seriously useless.

54% armor penetration is fucking stupid and counters any armor you throw at them

10+ Year Old Account
    Tryndamere has been temporarily disabled due to his E bug.

Celestial Soraka is also available now.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Could anyone give some advices on the ideal bruiser item builds for Nasus un-ranked solo play? I've played 5 games with him (4 of them fairly succesful), but I am still having a hard time figuering out how important AP/AD/mana/attack speed/crit is for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Could anyone give some advices on the ideal bruiser item builds for Nasus un-ranked solo play? I've played 5 games with him (4 of them fairly succesful), but I am still having a hard time figuering out how important AP/AD/mana/attack speed/crit is for him.
    Assuming that you can manage to farm his Q, he doesn't have to build damage. Typical builds include Mercs or Tabis, Iceborn Gauntlet (for the Sheen proc and AoE slow field, the CDR and mana are nice on him too. Trinity Force can be used in place of ICG if you want), either Frozen Heart or Spirit Visage as your big Armor/MR + CDR item, possibly Shurelya's if you either really want to get to 40% CDR, want the speed active, or you rush a Philo on him. You can then finish off with a Warmog's and a Raundin's.

TLR: Mercs/Tabi, Gauntlet/Tri-force, Heart/Visage (you could go both if you got a Tri-force), Shurelya's if you didn't get both Heart/Visage, Warmog's, Randuin's.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-03-05 at 10:11 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to go stupid-amounts-of-damage, build a Ravenous Hydra on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Armor is seriously useless.

54% armor penetration is fucking stupid and counters any armor you throw at them
    Randuins about as good as Warmogs on low armor champions and slightly better on high hp + low armor champions. The EhP difference at low armor is negligible and the AS slow turns it in favor of Randuins. Due to the low EhP difference I'd generally go for Randuins due to the slow on being hit and the possibility to slow even more with the on use (if you die in a stun 50-100 ore EhP won't rescue you and you should have gotten QSS instead )

@Nasus build: Build as tanky as possible. Your q is all you need for damage and perhaps an icebound gauntlet as well for the great utility. For example Mercs, Gauntlet, Bulwark, Spirit visage against an AP heavy team.

Deleted
    Thanks for the advices. Had a fun game just now where I got gauntlets and a stupid amount of CDR, health and magic resist against an almost full AP team. Was quite fun indeed, especially because I snowballed mid game by getting 6 kills within 8 minutes.

Deleted
    Randuin's isn't good because of the armor, at all.

It's good, and only good - because of the health, and AS+MS slow when enemy hits you - that is the only reason you will ever buy randuins

Armor. Is. Pointless. 54% Armor requires you to stack retarded amounts of it before it becomes useful, it's health + AS reductions meta.

PS. BotRK still op as fuck

Deleted
    Armor. Is. Pointless. 54% Armor requires you to stack retarded amounts of it before it becomes useful, it's health + AS reductions meta.
    Armor isn't pointless, although: armor and hp > armor > hp, IMO.

It really depends on who you are against but armor is usually better than hp, especially if you're poppy, imo. Lol.

And if someone picks BotRK, going hp doesn't seem wise for me.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-03-05 at 11:47 PM.

I realise that the trynd + xerath bug is something that shouldn't be there, but how much can you reall exploit it in a real match? Firstly, how many trynds vs xeraths do we really get? Then, how often does a trynd spin during a xerath Q? i realise that it has had to happen for anyone to find this bug, but still i dont see how it was needed to disable the champion.

Edit: Unless ofcourse, if trynd could do this with a friendly xerath, then it could be exploited heavily and would warrant a champion being disabled.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    I realise that the trynd + xerath bug is something that shouldn't be there, but how much can you reall exploit it in a real match? Firstly, how many trynds vs xeraths do we really get? Then, how often does a trynd spin during a xerath Q? i realise that it has had to happen for anyone to find this bug, but still i dont see how it was needed to disable the champion.
    I don't think it matters. Even if this could ruin even just one person's game, I'd say it's justified.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Edit: Unless ofcourse, if trynd could do this with a friendly xerath, then it could be exploited heavily and would warrant a champion being disabled.
    No idea tbh but I think it only works with the enemy Xerath/Tryn from what I understood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    No idea tbh but I think it only works with the enemy Xerath/Tryn from what I understood.
    Apparently there are more things that trynd can kill that count as minions. I want to say teemo mushrooms and basically everything that's coded as a minion, which isn't specific lol.

Though I don't think it works on anivia/j4/trundle walls.

Deleted
    Armor. Is. Pointless.
    Meanwhile, Black Cleaver + Last Whisper users are hitting you with true damage, wat do.

Also I think Trynd was disabled also because his E seems to be doing no damage according to Reddit.

Deleted
    Why did i just lose 18 LP for losing a game when i get 4 LP for winning. Sense make none ..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    Why did i just lose 18 LP for losing a game when i get 4 LP for winning. Sense make none ..
    That would mean that the system has judged that you are above where you should be, so it is working to put you where it thinks you should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    That would mean that the system has judged that you are above where you should be, so it is working to put you where it thinks you should be.
    System knows shit If i win, give me fucking points, and if i lose, i should lose points close to what i win. Ofcourse im gonna end up in a lower bracket when the game takes away 300% more points than it give for a win.

But while were at it, why cant the game make me lose only 4 points (or nothing at all) when we're 4v5 for 70 % of the game, and our adc intentionally feeds? I dont like going down to silver 3 because i lost several games in a row thanks to leavers or people who couldn't connect.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ