Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Same for me,but badge was like "hey I actually work in team and I'm not douche" ,like small indicator.
    But honestly I got all of my honors at lower level,now I was getting almost none.
    I can agree with that, but it's just like the Ranked borders you got when S2 finished. People will expect too much from you and will rage or make witty comments at you because they know you have X or Y and should be playing good always!!

It's pretty annoying, so I actually try to avoid getting honor and such. Lol.

---------- Post added 2013-03-07 at 08:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    I have like 220 team work 160 honorable opponent and i only got the honorable opponent badge -.-
    Jebus. That's a lot. :d

Deleted
    Transfer erased aaaaall my honour, had around 200 teamworks, 100 honorable opponents and <50 of the other two. Ain't ever gonna get it back since no one awards it anymore, people got bored of it... And at this moment couldn't care less tbh. ;D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Transfer erased aaaaall my honor. Ain't ever gonna get it back since no one awards it anymore, people got bored of it.
    Isn't that a bug? If so, whether it is or not, can't you just make a ticket about it to get it back?

Do you guys remember that one mysterious champion in the Bunny Riven splash art that we hadn't seen yet?

I'm pretty sure that's him/her/it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Isn't that a bug? If so, whether it is or not, can't you just make a ticket about it to get it back?
    Maybe... Don't really want to bother though. It's more rare to have 0 on all those categories than to have hundreds. ;D

The champion seems like a failed(successful?) experiment of Zaun. Don't think it's gonna be a slime, maybe some mutated animal?

For some reason i dont have me Honourable opponent ribbon anymore.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    For some reason i dont have me Honourable opponent ribbon anymore.
    I don't either anymore as well. Also can't wait for the Karma rework either she is going to look badass plus free skin!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    I don't either anymore as well. Also can't wait for the Karma rework either she is going to look badass plus free skin!
    where did you get the info?

Deleted
    Everyone is loosing ribbons :O the horror
    @ Majad,it's true,maybe I just got attached to it lol
    Last edited by mmoca439b0b218; 2013-03-07 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzaree View Post
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3197509 Riot said so themselves on the forums!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzaree View Post
    You probably missed this thread.

Yami beat it to me!

Yeah, well spotted. Looks a LOT like the one on the new pictures, doesn't it?

Also, is it just me or is Draven sitting in the background to the left? I don't think anyone ever mentioned that.

Sorry I am just a fast typer!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Yeah, well spotted. Looks a LOT like the one on the new pictures, doesn't it?
    Yeah it does. No idea if it's actually the champion coming or not(on Riven's Artwork). I don't see how it wouldn't since the resemblance is almost identical to the second link I linked.

It'll be a spooky champion, that's for sure I guess.

Sorry I am just a fast typer!

Yeah it does. No idea if it's actually the champion coming or not(on Riven's Artwork). I don't see how it wouldn't since the resemblance is almost identical to the second link I linked.

It'll be a spooky champion, that's for sure I guess.

I did see hints of that slimy goop walking around the trailer they had for Mac beta it was trying to eat a cupcake from caitlyns trap and failed! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbPuz48CFnw 1:00 in you see a slime moving trying to eat the cupcake!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Eww that build. Sorry, I love Khazzy too.
    Build either Tear or Brutalizer first. Personally, I dont like tear much, but it does give a lot more sustainability. BT is also a very big item. Build a giant's belt somewhere in there. Personally I'd never go sheen/trinity unless trolling.
    Evolve W>E>R, level R>Q>W>E
    Ahh I don't know, I rarely jungle him and only just started playing him so I just went with what the recommended items are, I normally start brutaliser but must've decided against it that game ahah thanks for the help anyway

Deleted
    I did see hints of that slimy goop walking around the trailer they had for Mac beta it was trying to eat a cupcake from caitlyns trap and failed! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbPuz48CFnw 1:00 in you see a slime moving trying to eat the cupcake!
    Hm, I don't know but it looks too small. If it's that, maybe it'll grow or something, obviously, but no idea if it's that or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm, I don't know but it looks too small. If it's that, maybe it'll grow or something, obviously, but no idea if it's that or not.
    Calling it now, evolving Champion that grows as you level his ult. You start off as a slime ball and turn into the monster silhouette in the third image.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Calling it now, evolving Champion that grows as you level his ult. You start off as a slime ball and turn into the monster silhouette in the third image.
    Uh, you really think so?

Well, okay, I can agree with that but not how it's depicted in that video, it's way too small. There would be clicking-on-champion issues on his early levels.

But the idea of evolving over time, like PFE, would be a cool idea.